7 ~ Charity

Life was pretty boring since Harry was back on tour. He was now touring through the rest of Europe and if I was being honest, it sometimes made ​​me quite insecure since I saw him often with beautiful women/fans. He did nothing wrong, but I'm just jealous.

It would be about 2 months till I saw him again or maybe so now and then if he had a break. In the meantime I was still working at Starbucks and I spent a lot of time with Damon and Jane. Every Friday I went to the pub to sing karaoke and we had organised something fun to raise money for one of the charities. We had so many entries that we decided it was for the best if we helped out in the pub.

"Sam, we really need a song to sing because ultimately it remains our night," said Damon in a whiny voice. I rolled my eyes, which made him narrow his eyes. This was not the only thing I was currently doing. I also followed night school and studied history and photography and this suited me just fine.

It was a lot but it kept me busy so at least I did not have to think about the fact that my father might find me as there were pictures of me in magazines and on the internet because I was dating Harry. I could not go outside without sunglasses and a hat, I found this so annoying but I had no other choice so I just had to suck it up because the other option would be my dad finding me and he would take me and that was something I wouldn't survive.

"Yes Damon's lets do a song, what song would you like to sing?" I asked him because we could not do the same as we always did and I saw his smile turning into an evil laugh. This always happened when he thought of Harry and I did know why but he had to get over it sometime. "Let's do a song by The Wanted" this made ​​me confused and it made me look up because I had no problem with The Wanted and I even found it a great idea due to the fact that the songs had to be sung by guys.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to sing "The Wanted" as their songs are really not suited for my voice. I will do a song of Demi Lovato and Jane will sing it with me" I told him and I heard him sigh as this clearly was not his goal. "Sam, you know that I want to sing a song with you." He said as he walked up to me, which he did a lot lately. It was giving me an uneasy feeling but I did not want to let him know this.

He stopped once he stood right in front of me and I took a slight step back and this did not go unnoticed "Really, Sam, before you start dating Harry I could always cuddle you and now you suddenly have a wall built up, I thought we were friends," he said indignantly but he did not understand that it couldn't be as before, since I was indeed in a relationship and that was not only the problem because he happens to like me more then just as a friend.

I didn't wanted to hurt his feelings more than was necessary and decided to give him a quick hug but at the moment I wanted to pull back he wrapped his arms more tightly around me and it was hurting me this made me really anxious. "Damon, let me go, please?" It was as if he was shocked by his own behaviour because he had never let me go so fast "I'm sorry, Sam, it was not my intention to hurt you." He got no further than that as I walked away quickly. Luckily it was the end of my shift and I could finally go home.

As I walked home I thought about what Damon had said and in all honestly I did find it normal that I was a little reluctant because I had a relationship with Harry now. I just could not hug him all the time and certainly not now I know that he has feelings for me. I might have given him the idea that I liked him beter than was actually the case? I do not think so, but I still felt a little guilty.

I was home before I had noticed since I was distracted by my own thoughts. While I was eating I did my homework because I was not going to school today. I was finally able to recover from the last few days because it had been pretty hectic. First the visit to the Netherlands and the fear that my father would find me.