27 ~ A First Look

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked a bit surprised by his presence but I also felt a kind of happiness but it wasn't on one line, with the feelings I had just a few moments ago when I thought he had left me. "I'm so sorry for leaving you like that Sam" he pleaded as he came over to where I was standing and wrapped his arms around my waist and I played a bit with is curls.

"It's okay but I did think that you left me out of fear of the paparazzi" I mumbled and he let me go for just a mere second to look me deep in the eyes and I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and I actually missed him looking at me like that.

"I don't care about them but I had to stay incognito not because I don't want anyone to know but when I tell people the whole world will be on our case and I just want to keep this precious life to ourselves for as long as possible" He speeches and I know he was right. I had to shake those insecurities.

"Miss Mickaelson, are you ready to meet your baby?" The doctor asked while she was walking in and Harry cleared his throat "Oh I'm sorry are you the father?" she asked and he put his arm around my shoulder and smiled at the doctor who clearly didn't recognised him and I didn't mind that at all.

"Yes I'm the father," Harry proudly said and I glanced at him for just a moment and it was like he was my personal sun. He beamed of proudness and he looked so happy, which I still found difficult to understand I mean we were both so young. He was 20 and I was 18 soon to be 19 but it just didn't add up.

Why was he so happy about this because this would mean that he was stuck with us forever and he had to keep coming back to spend time with his son or daughter. He was in the prime of his life. He was on top of the world and what would this do to him when the world would find out. "Miss Mickaelson, are you okay?" The doctor asked and I blinked a few times and saw that they were both staring at me and I felt the famous blush making it's ugly head again. "I'm sorry I zoned out for a bit" I apologized.

"Shall we get started?" she asked me friendly."Yes please" I told her and she adjusted the machine "Please lay down" I did as I was told "This is going to be a bit cold but it's necessary." Boy was she right about it being cold, I almost jumped from the table, which made Harry chuckle. But then we heard the most beautiful sound in the whole world and I looked at Harry and he looked at me with his eyes wide open as he turned his face towards the screen, I followed his example and just stared at it.

"That's your baby and from the looks of it he or she is healthy and growing fast" She pointed at the screen. Harry was blocking my view because he was staring at it so intensely, which was really sweet but I couldn't see a thing "Harry I can't see the baby this way" I scolded him and he quickly moved so that I could see our baby and I knew in that instant that my life would never be the same and I loved that little baby and I would cherish her or him always.

"Do you want me to print out the sonogram?" she asked me suddenly getting me out of my daydream about my beautiful baby. I was already nodding "Yes please, make that two please," I said and she only smiled and left the room. We were still staring at the screen when Harry suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Thank you Sam" He said and I looked at him with my feelings displayed in my eyes but I couldn't say them to him and he understood this. "Thank me for what, Harry?"

"For giving me the greatest gift there is" I melted right then and there but what do you say to something like that without sounding cocky so I just settled with kissing him on the top of his head and he accepted that gesture.

I got dressed behind a screen and Harry was taking a seat in front of the large desk of the doctor and they were waiting for me to come out. I was struggling with my jeans and almost tripped a few times. I quickly took a seat in the chair opposite from the doctor and she smiled at us."I want you back in 4 weeks for you next ultra sound and we probably can find out if your baby is a boy or a girl" she told us and we couldn't be happier because Harry was still having time off, except for the promoting he had to do for the new album.