11 ~ Childish behavior

I woke up with a really sore back because this couch was not comfortable and well I fell off the couch a couple times. This was not how I planned to spend my first night with Harry and the fact he really locked me out of the bedroom was so damn childish.

I didn't know this side of him and I wasn't sure if I liked it. I know I made him mad but this was just ridiculous. It even made me a bit pissed off. I mean I left my house to move in with him because he almost begged me and when I do he doesn't like it when I talk to my friends. All right we are talking about Damon and I know Harry doesn't like him but he just has to respect my decision.

Maybe a shower will calm me down. When I passed Harry's door it was wide open but there was no sign of Harry. He wouldn't do this to me would he? Giving me a taste of my own medicine. Well two can play that game. I ignored my concern and went for a shower, which was nice and it soothed my scrambled muscles.

When I got out I pulled on my blue summer dress and some flip-flops and grabbed my keys. I wanted some Starbucks Ice Coffee and a cheesecake. This time I left a note for Harry if he ever decided to come back.

While I was walking I thought about the last few days and how fast everything was going. I never expected to have a boyfriend and certainly not a famous boyfriend. I was just a normal fan and sometimes I wonder what Harry sees in me.

He could have picked any woman he wanted or a woman who was used to his lifestyle, which I was not. I'm someone who likes to be by herself and crawl away with a really good book but now I was coming with him and the lads on tour. Something I never thought would happen to me. These things only happen in dreams.

I was so deep in thoughts that I only noticed Harry when he grabbed me by my arm and this scared me half to death. "Damn it Harry!!" I shouted without thinking. I only shouted because I was freaked out. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you or maybe I did because that was hilarious," He laughed. Thank god he wasn't angry with me anymore but that didn't mean I wasn't angry anymore. "I'm mad at you!" I said angry to him, which made him confused "What did I do?"

"You locked me outside the bedroom, that was just really childish Harry" and this made him look guilty "Sorry love, I was just so angry and hurt that you went to the one person I dislike. I rather that you'd talk to me because that's what you do when you're in a relationship" he said whilst stroking my cheek and that calmed me down a bit and I almost forgave him "Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you but it really was innocent and I thought that he could help me because he went through the same thing as me."

"I just wished I could help you with these kind of things." He muttered and I caressed his face and he leaned into my hand with his head. "I'm sorry Harry, next time I will talk to you first instead of running to someone else" I closed the distance between us and kissed him softly on the lips.

When I tried to pull back he tightens his arms tighter around me and kissed me more passionate but I was getting uncomfortable not because Harry was kissing me but because we were standing in de middle of the street and I just didn't want someone take pictures of Harry and me. So I pulled back with a little more power so that he had to let go of me.

"What were you doing here?" he smiled mischievously at me. "Why do you think?" This was so annoying but he was smiling his adorable smile and I couldn't help but to smile back. "I asked you first."

"I read your note when I got back and decided I also wanted a cheesecake"He said with the same smile still plastered on his face. "How did you know I was going to this Starbucks?" I asked him curiously because I hadn't mention it in my note. "That was just a gamble"

This made me forget about my anger towards him and I entwined my hand with his and pulled him towards Starbucks also forgetting that he can't just walk into a place like this without fans asking for pictures.