15 ~ Confused

After a terrible flight of more then 8 hours I was finally back in London but now there was another problem because I didn't have a place to stay. The only people I could call were Damon and Jane but I haven't seen them in so long. It was my own fault. I would call them tomorrow I mean Harry wouldn't be home in 2 months so I could go there tonight and pack my stuff.

I will leave tomorrow. I mean it didn't harm anyone if I would sleep there for one night. I finally pulled up at the house and I felt so sad about everything because this was our home and now it just feels empty.

I got upstairs and immediately start packing. I was packing my books when a picture fell out. I grabbed it and I was looking at Harry and I when everything was still good and in that moment I felt a tears streaming down my cheeks.

How could he have done that to me? Why would he throw everything away? I just didn't understand it. I know that Kendal probably was the one who started it all but he let her in the first place. He didn't think about me in that moment and yes I was also just really jealous and if I ever see Kendal I will definitely smack her ugly ass face! Well she isn't actually ugly but he this is my rant so I can think whatever I want .

After a while I finally got up and went for a shower just too get that awful airplane dust of my body and did I mention that I absolutely love to shower especially when it is a really hot shower. It just makes you forget all your problems for a few minutes and it is just so warm! When I finally got out of the shower I went to bed and for some reason I never took my phone out of my bag.

The next morning I woke up in this king size bed but I wasn't alone for some reason and when I looked at the arm which was draped over my body I knew who it was thanks to all the tattoos and I had never felt so mad! I got out of bed and quickly got dressed in he meantime I looked at Harry who was still asleep and when I was sure about that fact he wasn't waking up, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the door. I immediately ran towards the underground and went into town not because I wanted that but that was my only option.

When I finally looked at my phone there were so many messages on it that it shocked me. Most of them were from Harry and it just made me so mad. How dare he coming after me when I told him I didn't want that in the first place.

Why couldn't he just leave me alone. Why would he leave Canada in the midst of his tour? Yes he did have a couple of days free before they went to North America but this wasn't a reason to just come back. Didn't he understand that I don't want to see him for now.

I ended up at trafalgare square and sat down at the huge stairs and went through all the messages and I mostly came down to the fact that he didn't accept my letter and that he would do anything to get me back and my heart did love the sound of that but my head was still angry about what he did.

I sat there for quite a while when i decided to get some coffee at Starbucks. Starbucks always made me happy and as I walked in, there was a sign in the shops window, which said that they were looking for help and I needed a job now that I wasn't with Harry anymore. I never wanted to quit my previous job anyway but Harry made me for my own safety thanks to my stupid dad but he wouldn't be here anymore right?

I quickly got to the counter and asked for the position and i was happy to hear it would be a managing position, I filled in the papers and hopefully I would have a job by the end of the week but for now I still had to find a place and god knows that it is not easy to rent a place in London cheap. So I called Jane and she picked up her phone.

"Jane speaking"

"Jane? It's Sam"

"Sam? Omg where have you been?!" I immediately felt guilty for leaving her in the dark but in my defense everything went so fast. "I have been in Canada but I'm back now" I explained to her.

"We have missed you!"

"I missed you too but I was wondering if we could meet somewhere today?" I asked her not wanting to push my luck over the phone. "Yes of course it's my day off so if you want you can come over to my place?" She asked and I should've expected this as she had a kid walking around.

"I'm on my way" I quickly jumped on the next train at the underground and got off at the nearest stop and I already felt my phone vibrating but I choose to ignore it because I knew it would be Harry. When I finally reached Jane's house I turned off my phone because it was going off like crazy. I knocked on her door and it was like she was already waiting for me.

"Sam" She hugged me and dragged me inside and this was actually really strange behaviour for her. "Jane, what's wrong?" When she finally let me go we walked into the living room and there I was indulged into a bear hug by no other then Damon and I really missed him to my surprise.

"This is a surprise" I exclaimed in an enthusiastic voice and I hugged him back forcefully. "I missed you so much" Whilst I was said this I was wondering if he still had those feelings for me and I let him go immediately because even though I ended things with Harry, it didn't mean I didn't love him anymore.

I stood there awkwardly watching Damon who had to take a deep breath before he stepped away. Well there you have my answer I guess and I felt guilty for hugging him like that. "I'm sorry Damon, I shouldn't have hugged you like that" I apologized.

"It's okay, I have accepted that you will never be mine" I focused my eyes onto the ground and stood there awkwardly "Jane I need a place to stay for a little while and I was wondering if maybe I could stay here?" I asked Jane "Of course you can but why aren't you staying at Harry's?"