39 ~ Relaxed

Sam's Pov

I woke up on top of Harry, when I realized that I have been drooling the whole time. I immediately try to sit up but his arms wouldn't budge, which was actually really cute to be fair. I looked up and noticed that we were still on the couch. I also heard snores and they weren't coming from Harry so I looked around and saw the lads sleeping around us. This had to be the funniest sight ever and to add adorable. I managed to get out of Harry's deathly grip and quietly grabbed my phone.

I then took my selfie stick (yes I have one of those) and took a good position. I had to stand on the table to get into this position but I was victorious. I then aimed my camera the right way and snapped the picture of me with the lads sleeping in the background.

I send it quickly to instagram before the lads noticed it and waited for responses, which I quickly got and most of them were sweet and funny but there were a few that could really make me upset but I decided to not let those comments bother me that much. I climbed down from the table and walked into the kitchen because when those guys would wake up they were going to be hungry as usual. I decided on pancakes as that was the easiest thing to do and I didn't know how everyone liked their eggs. I on the other hand got me some eggs with cheese and bacon.

I really craved for a lot of bacon, this was also a reason why I could never be a vegetarian I loved meat too much and now with this pregnancy it was only getting worse. I plugged my earplugs in and turned on some Ed Sheeran followed by R5, these two were definitely my favourites after One Direction.

I was dancing around the kitchen when my eyes catch some movement in the door opening. I quickly turned around to find 5 men watching me with smirks on their faces. God it was hot in here and I felt my cheeks burning, which made one smile, grow in particular. "Good Morning Sam" Harry said and the boys wished me a good morning as well. I saw Liam put away his phone and I knew they had gotten revenge for what I did earlier.

"I smell pancakes," Zayn said and I nodded at that. I quickly grabbed the plate full of pancakes and put it in the middle of the table. They all attacked it and I took a seat between Niall and Louis with my eggs. Niall was eying my eggs and when my attention was turned away for a second I felt movement. I looked at the table and saw that Niall was stealing my eggs so I smacked him on the back of head.

"OUCH, damn woman!" he yelled. This made everyone burst out in laughter and I couldn't remember that I laughed this much at the breakfast table but I was really enjoying myself. "That will teach you stealing from a pregnant lady" Louis said whilst almost dying of laughter. I just shrugged and continued eating my eggs, which made them laugh even harder. "Guy's I think it's safe outside again" Harry said at the end of breakfast and the guys immediately kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for breakfast before they headed home. This left Harry and I alone but there was no awkwardness thankfully.

Harry excused himself and went to the bathroom and I walked into the room, which was going to be the baby room. I had to pick out the colours ad the furniture and I know we could afford expensive stuff but I wanted to go to Ikea because I just really love that store. You didn't get stared at the Ikea and in those expensive shops they tend to stare if you're not with someone famous so Harry gave in and arranged a bodyguard for me and I called Jane to ask if she wanted to go with me. Luckily for me she could come but only if she could take her son with her.

That of course wasn't a problem at all. I mean I should get used to having kids around I guess. I only needed to get a shower and get dressed before she was here. I decided on boyfriend jeans because they were a lot looser then my skinny jeans and I put on a black sweater and my vans. This would do for a shopping trip.

I heard the doorbell and Harry opened it because I was still busy getting ready. "Sam, Jane is here are you almost ready?" Harry yelled "I'm coming!" and I rushed out of the bathroom and almost crashed into Harry who was walking around the corner. He quickly steadied me and I was catching my breath before he let me go. "Thanks for catching me" I said and kissed him randomly on the cheek, well I was aiming for his cheek but he turned his face and instead of his cheek it landed on his lips. The classic turn your head move. damn it but I couldn't resist him so I kissed him back.

We heard a throat getting cleared and I quickly pulled away from him, I looked who was clearing his or her throat and Jane was standing there with her charming son James. I walked around Harry and went to greet my bestie and her boy, which I tickled. He was clearly having the day of his life. "Jane I've missed you!!" I declared and she had to laugh at this "I missed you to silly" she gave me a hug.

Harry then returned with my coat and a scarf. "It's pretty cold outside and I don't want you to get a cold," he said and I just thanked him. He then gave me my bag, at least I thought it was my bag and then I noticed the brand on it and my mouth fell open because it was Ralph Lauren and it was such a pretty bag.

"When did you buy this?" I said astounded and he just stood there with a stupid smirk on his face. "I always get free stuff and this was delivered especially for you, so I didn't pay anything for it to be honest" he said and that made me feel a bit better but it also made me a bit uncomfortable because I was not famous so hopefully they wouldn't do that too often but for now I was going to enjoy this bag.

"Alright, were off"

"Have fun and the bodyguards name is Luke. He will be waiting at the entrance of the Ikea"

"Okay, thank you Harry"

We quickly walked to my car but then I saw a car being parked in front of the house with a driver and I let out a huge sigh and walked over to the car and went straight to the driver "Good Morning, are you here for us?" I asked him and he quickly changed his posture "Yes Ma'am, I'm your driver for today"

"Alright, do you have a child seat?"

"Yes, it's already installed"

"Thank you sir"

We climbed in the car and he drove towards the Ikea. "You have to tell me what's going on between you and Harry because that kiss wasn't your first." Jane finally said and I know she has been waiting for the right opportunity and it made her adorable. "I don't know Jany but I do know that Harry loves me" I admitted to her "So what's the problem, I mean you two are still together right?" This proved that she wasn't a fan of radio or magazines and that's what I love about her.

"We aren't together, remember when I asked you if I could stay with you, well I left Harry around that time" I explained to her. "No way!" she said shocked and I nodded "Yea, I thought he cheated and I left him but now it turns out he didn't but my trust in him was shattered by what I saw, so now I just don't know."

"I get it but why are you living with him then?"

"I'm pregnant with his child so there was no other solution"

"WHAT?" she screamed and I blushed "Yeah....."

"But... But..."

"Yea so now I'm trying to work things out but it's not going so easy"

"Why not Sam?"

"I've build a shield around me and I'm working through it. This does take some time though" She nodded and grabbed my hand. "If he is the right one, you will figure it out!" she said and I quickly hugged her. That's when we arrived at the Ikea and we walked towards Luke, whom was waving at us.