2 ~ The meet&greet

2 months later ...

Tomorrow was the day I went back to the Netherlands for the One Direction concert and I was super nervous about it. The past two months were great, I had enough money saved to make my studio more like a home. Now there was a comfortable bed and to separate the room slightly I had put up curtains. There was internet and the bathroom was also quite luxurious. It was the perfect house for me. At work everything went good, I was picking up the British accent rather quickly.

Melanie and I talked daily and she told me that my parents had given up the search for me and I could not be happier to hear this, because it meant that they had forgotten me and they went on with their lives and I no longer have to be afraid. Therefore, I could not wait to go to the concert to the Netherlands.

The next day..

When I walked out of the hotel, Melanie was waiting for me. She didn't see me, which gave me the perfect opportunity to scare her so I literally ran to her and gave her a hug and at first she was startled at what I did, which was funny and the next second we were jumping up and down whilst yelling "We're going ONE DIRECTION" we screamed so hard that people were beginning to stare at us but we didn't really care. "Liz .." I interrupted her immediately. "no Mel it's Sam" I corrected her. "It's too dangerous to call me by my real name" I explained to her and she nodded. "Sorry Sam, it was automatically, come let's go." She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the underground.

30 minutes later we were at the Arena. "Ahhh how cool is this" we cried together. But before we could stand in line, we were called over by a broad-shouldered man, and as Mel had not heard it, I did and I stopped "Hi I had a question and because you look a little older than the other fans, can you briefly come with me" I pulled Melanie with me because I did not know him, and found it strange. He led us to the back of the Arena and pushed on a bell.

"Wait a minute" I said as I felt really uneasy with all this sneaking around. "I really want to know why we have to come with you?" I asked him. He paused and then spoke to his coat, with that the door opened showing the manager of One Direction.

"Hi ladies" and we waved back somewhat uncertain because of course we recognized him right away. "So I'm getting straight to the point and I'm sorry if it's a bit rude but the lads want to eat McDonalds, but they can not go themselves and the rest of the staff is also busy, so my question to you is whether you would want to get it for them?" We could only stare at him until a plan developed in my head, "That's fine but could we meet the lads. I mean that would be fair." I said as I was praying that he agreed with it.

Paul looked like a really uptight teacher but he remained silent, then the door slightly opened and I just nearly got a heart attack when I looked in the most beautiful brown eyes. Liam looked around the corner of the door. "Paul, they can come in and meet us. It's not a problem." He said quickly to Paul, and he handed the shopping list to Paul, which he then gave to me with money. "If you are back then knock three times on the door so we know that it is you, got that?" He asked me, I nodded "That's fine, we're back again as soon as possible." I assured him then we quickly ran towards the McDonalds.

"OMG, we're going to meet One Direction I just died and went to heaven! what luck!" Cried Melanie excited as we stood in line at the McDonald's where I quickly threw a hand over her mouth. "Shhh Mel, if other fans hear this, we can forget about meeting the guys" I told her angrily, because she just could not ruin this.

After that we got three bags full of products and we walked back quickly to the Arena. When we had found the backdoor again I quickly knocked three times on the door as agreed. We had to wait for a little bit and when the door opened there was a bodyguard outside and he let us in quickly.