5 ~ The Tower

I woke up from the heat and the previous night came back and I realized that I had not had a nightmare for the first time and I knew that this was because Harry had been sleeping with me in his arms.

We had discovered that we had the same taste in movies and we both hated alcohol and he laughed when I said I was crazy for karaoke. I did;t tell him that every Friday night at our regular pub I did karaoke with Damon and Jane.

While I was thinking about us, I pulled my fingers through his curly hair that was in desperate need of a haircut because it was way too long. Even though he still looked damn handsome I just liked him better with shorter hair, "It's rude to stare" I suddenly heard him mutter with a morning voice and this made ​​me chuckle. "Not if it is a beautiful object," I said mischievously and before I knew Harry was lying on top of me and I could hardly breathe because he was so cute when he was just waking up and he had his full weight on me.

Not that he is fat I mean come on but he is more muscular then me so he just weights a lot more! "Get off me Harry, you're crushing me," I said in a breathless voice and that only brought a bigger smile on his face. When I looked in his eyes they had mischievous look and I just knew I was in trouble.

"You know that you're beautiful when you are sleeping" Harry said with his cheeky grin still plastered on his face. "Only when I sleep?" I teased him back.

"No not just when you sleep, you're always beautiful but your even more beautiful when you sleep because then you relax" He chuckled.

"The same goes for you" I said breathless. "Don't tell me something I already know," he winked at me and then he brought his lips to mine and I had never been this happy about the fact I didn't suffer from morning breath.

After a heavy make out session my stomach rumbled and this made us both stop and Harry burst out laughing "I think someone is hungry," he kissed me one more time on my forehead and rolled out of bed. This made ​​me sigh disappointingly because even though I was very hungry I actually wanted to cuddle more.

It is as if Harry could read my mind because he literally pulled me out of my bed "Time to make breakfast woman," he said as he gave me a slap on my butt and I shot him an angry look, "I am not your house slave but because it's you I will make breakfast this one time."  I quickly walked towards the kitchen, "Harry what do you want to eat?"

"Scrambled eggs please?" What if I couldn't make them but then again I have always been a good cook, so it was highly unlikely.

"You are in luck Styles because I'm super good at making scrambled eggs." I went to work whilst Harry took a shower. I was waiting till the eggs were done so I went through twitter and I saw that I again had so many mentions of 1D fans and 50% were negative messages but there were so many nice and sweet messages and I followed those fans right back. When I was googling my name and Harry's I was shocked when I saw those pictures.

This really can't be happening because if my father found me I was as good as dead. I also didn't want to change my entire appearance because I felt that I had done enough by changing my name.

I had not too much time to think about this because I was making breakfast and whilst scrambling the eggs I suddenly felt two arms around my waist, "This smells and looks great, Love " He kissed my neck and sat down at my breakfast bar. I had some hot water on the bar if he wanted tea.

Then his eye fell on my laptop and saw that I googled on us  "Sam, I know you're afraid your father will find you but England is so big. The chance that he will find you is so small that you really shouldn't worry"

"But there is a chance, Harry" I said mumbling. I took the plates with the scrambled eggs and placed them on the table. I sat next to Harry but I refused to look at him while we were eating and I did not even realize he was getting up from his chair.