61 ~ After

Harry was already waiting for me to return. He was sitting on one of the chairs in the room and he patted on his knees. I sat down on his lap and cuddled him. "I'm sorry for putting you in such a dangerous situation."

"You didn't know, anything could happen Harry, so please don't apologize."

"It's just that I keep thinking, what if I was too late. Only the thought of finding you dead." He shuddered. I put my arms around him a bit tighter. "But you came in time and you saved us, so please don't worry about it anymore."

"I can't promise that but I will try." I knew he wanted to say something else but for some reason he was hesitating. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing much but are you sure about Aiden, I mean I will support you no matter what but I just need to know that you are sure about adopting him."

"I'm 100% sure but I understand if you don't want this."

"No I like the kid but it's just that we lost our baby not that long ago and I'm not sure if I'm ready to open my heart like that again. I was shattered when I heard you lost the baby and I just got a bit used to the fact that we wouldn't become parents in a long while and now we are adopting a little boy. It's just much to take in." I looked at him and stroked away his hair from his forehead. I smiled at him.

"I understand, it's the same for me as well but I just feel a connection with him that I can't shake and maybe it's because I lost the baby but I just can't leave him all alone."

"I know you can't and if we go through with this adoption I will love him like he is my own son. I just think that I'm afraid, I know nothing of parenthood and I think I won't be a good father to him."

"Is that what you are worrying about?" he nodded and looked down. I grabbed his chin softly and lifted it so he was looking me in the eyes. "Harry, you are going to be the best father ever because you are just caught out to be a dad. The way you are with children is amazing and I know that we are still really young but does that really matter. We can give him a perfect home, full with love and that's the only thing he needs right now."

"Have I told you, that you are amazing." Harry said before crashing his lips to mine. It felt like forever since we kissed like this but the timing was bad, as we both were sore. I pulled away only because I was in a lot of pain. "I think we have to get some sleep."

"Damn bruises but we will finish this later." He said cheekily and I only smiled and stood up. When I returned from the bathroom Harry was already fast asleep and this actually gave me the opportunity to study him.

He was lying on his stomach as he always did and his arms were around his pillow, which made his muscles stand more out. I loved his tattoos but his pirate ship was definitely my favourite. I stroked it without even realising I did that until his other hand grabbed mine.

"What are you doing love?" he said with a raspy voice. He literally pulled me out of whatever that was."I'm sorry I was just thinking." I explained.

"Just come to bed Sam." He made place for me and I got in putting my head on his pillow, which also smelt like him. He put his arm around me and pulled me against him. It was actually really soothing.

Harry's Pov.

When she finally fell asleep I got out of bed as quiet as possible to make a phonecall back home because I really needed to speak with my mother about everything that happened. I dialled her number and luckily she picked up.

"Hi mom"

"Hi sweetheart, what wrong?"

"Something happened, we got attacked in this sketchy motel but don't worry we are fine."

"Wait, what happened exactly, I'm not sure I understand Harry?"

"All right, you know that we were driving to Yosemite park but we stopped as it was getting late and I just didn't want to drive, so we stopped at this motel, which looked decent. After Sam and I got back from our little hike I went to get some food but in the meantime the power went out, so I returned as fast as possible, only to find her getting strangled by this stranger."

"Wait, what!?"

"Yea she was being strangled and when I saw her losing conscious I just lost it and attacked the guy who was assaulting her but he was to strong and he got me on the floor and tried to strangle me as well and I lost consciousness but I guess Sam saved me but next thing I know she on the ground and he is trying to rape her, that's when I hit him unconscious with a baseball bat."

"Are you two okay?"

"I guess we are, we just have a few bruises and I have a concussion but that's about it. It's not all though, the reason that man was in our room in the first place was because of a little 5 year old boy Aiden. We don't know why he was trying to kill his son but Sam did everything in her power to protect him.

"Did she succeed?"

"Yes the boy is safe, he only have a lot off bruises. The reason I'm telling you about this boy is because we have decided to adopt him."

"You are going to adopt him but why, doesn't he have a mother or other family?"

"No he hasn't got anyone and we both feel it's the right thing to do."

"Sam forced you, didn't she?"

"No she didn't and why is it that you still don't like her, what did she ever do to you?"

"She didn't do anything but I just still don't believe that she is with you because she truly loves you and now she makes you adopt a little boy, what does your management say of this huh?!"

"I don't know mom but there isn't much they can say about it."

"You are making a mistake Harry, You are just 21 years old, you are much too young."

"Wait, you had me when you weren't even 20, so you can't really judge my decision can you!"

"Don't you use that tone to me son, everything was different back then."

"You know what, just forget it, I only wanted to tell you what has been going on and I was really hoping for your support but forget it. Bye mom." I hung up the phone and threw it away.

I went into Aiden's room, I needed to think and what better way then to see that person you are thinking about. I know it's the right thing to do, you know adopt Aiden but my mom did have a point. I was still really young and had my whole life still in front of me. If we would adopt Aiden it wouldn't necessarily be over but it would all be different.  I sat down next to the bed and just studied his features. He was sleeping with his thumb in his mouth and he had rosy cheeks, which looked so cute with his black hair.

I just couldn't imagine why anyone would hurt him. It's just so wrong and cruel, the one person he had to rely on just wanted him out of this world. What is wrong with this world nowadays? I grabbed one of his hands and hold it in mine softly. Out of nowhere he holds it back really tightly in his sleep. That's when I knew that this was my son.

I wasn't ever going to let him get hurt by anyone. I would protect him no matter what.

-------------------------

So what did you guys think of this chapter? let me know in the comments!! 

Don't forget to vote ;)

Love you all!!

xx