51 ~

Sam's Pov

"You and Nandos Niall. It's a good thing I like chicken." I told Niall and he smiled apologetic at me and shrugged. When we placed our order, I felt myself relax a bit and to be honest this was probably Harry's doing, as he was stroking me back.

His touch made me relax ad it scared me. To be fair a lot of things scared me nowadays and everyone kept telling me that it was normal after everything I had gone through but I hated it.

I hated life and the fact that I couldn't get any children anymore. I hated my father for doing this to me and I wished that he would die already. The same was for Melanie, never in a million year would I have thought that she would betray me like she did.

And I was not only hating her with every viber of my being but I was really hurt because I thought she was my friend, the only one who I could trust but boy was I wrong. You know the phrase "Keep your friend close but your enemies closer", well that's something she surely did!

"Sam?" earth to Sam." Harry was waving his hand in front of my face and it actually startled me but I redeemed myself rather quickly. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was thinking that we should go away for a few days, what do you think?"

"What and just leave?"

"Yea, it would be good for us."

"Uhm..I don't know Harry."

"I know you haven't been home that long but I really think it will be good for you and you can choose the place."

"You really think that it's necessary to leave the country?"

"Well we don't have to if you don't want to but it would be fun and relaxing."

"You're probably right but I don't know where I would want to go."

"Niall what do you think mate?"

"What, oh uhm let me think."

"What about South Africa, you know the savannah. I think it's really beautiful."

"Well, what do you think Sam?"

"I love to see Africa but I actually was thinking of visiting the Canyons in America."

"We can do that as well."

"Wait how many day's do you want to go?"

"I was thinking of 3 weeks, a proper vacation."

"Can we not combine them? You know 2 weeks for America and 1 week for Africa but if that's too much. I understand, I don't want to overstep any boundaries and I can pay for myself. "

"Don't be silly and no you are never overstepping boundaries. I think it's an awesome idea." Harry said and I smiled at him because he was just too sweet, the way he takes care off me. I never would have thought that I could be so lucky and after what happened with my father, well let's say I didn't even want to live anymore but he makes me feel so alive.

We were eating when Niall jumped off of his chair. "SHIT!"

"What's wrong Niall?"

"I totally forgot. I got a date tonight. Shit!!"

"What time?"

"Like NOW! SHIT, SHIT!! I have to go guys. I'm so sorry!" He yelled over his shoulder whilst running outside. Harry and I looked at each other and we couldn't contain our laughter.

I hadn't felt this way in a long time, well let's just say it felt like a really long time and it made me forget about everything for just a few seconds.

"Harry, do you think we can stop by the pub on our way back?"

"Yea sure."

We continued eating and asked for the check, when we finished dessert. I was not looking forward on going outside because the paparazzi were still standing there, acting like vultures. Harry grabbed my hand and tugged me to his side and he put his arm around me to protect me from the cameras and those nasty questions.

I had never walked so fast to a car but when we were inside I let out some frustration and when I looked over at Harry he looked really guilty, as if this was his fault. I quickly put my hand on his knee to reassure him that I was okay and he gave me a small smile before starting the car.

We reached the pub and I was happy to see, that it was still really busy. I quickly got out and walked inside. It was like nothing had changed and there was a live band playing. It was just as I had pictured it.

"Sam?!"

"Rose!!" She ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "Whoa I need to breath love!"

"Shit, I'm sorry Sam, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay I guess and how are you?"

"I'm good, I missed you so much and I was so worried!"

"I'm sorry.."

"God woman, don't ever apologise for what happened!" she smacked me lightly on the arm and it actually made me giggle, which surprised us all.  I quickly walked to my office and I was happy to see that everything was exactly the way I left it., although there was a gift on my desk.

"Rose what is this?"

"O we uhm bought that for you, when we heard you were found."

"So I can unwrap it then?"

"Yes, it's yours!"

"Great!" I quickly walked over to the gift and unwrapped it. It was a huge jar full of my favourite chocolate and these chocolates were only available in the Netherlands. "OMG you guy's I love it, thank you so much!" I said and I quickly hugged everyone who was watching me.

"So not to push you but when are you coming back, because we do really miss you!"

"Well do you think you can hold the fort for at least 1 month?"

"Of course but why a month?"

"Harry is taking me on a vacation. He says that I need one."

"He is probably right Sam."

"Yea he is but I don't want to run away from anything. I want to face my demons and work through them you know."

"I know but you can do that by traveling and it's not really running if you are coming back, right?"

"Yea.... It just feels like running I guess."

"Well let me know when you get back and I will make sure this place is still up and running." She winked at me and I smiled back and hugged her. I grabbed my jar full of chocolate and walked out the pub alongside of Harry.

"Let's book a vacation, shall we?"