50 ~ Pain

Harry's Pov

"No, please, daddy, please don't.." I heard her scream and I was already sprinting up the stairs. I pulled the door open and there she was sweating and screaming, she was having a nightmare. "Shit!" I almost jumped on the bed and began to shake her softly. "Sam, wake up please, you are safe with me." She didn't respond at all. She was in it way to deep.

"Please, don't hurt me daddy, please."

"Sam, please love wake up!" I was kissing her forehead and she was quiet for a few seconds and she started pleading again and that's when she told me exactly what had happened when she lost the baby. I was really shocked when I heard her plead for the babies life and it was not her father who had laughed at her but her best friend, from back home. What the hell. She would pay alongside with Sam's father, how could she do that to her!

"Sam you are having a nightmare love, please wake up?" I sat against the bedpost and pulled her into my embrace. I held her till she finally stopped trembling. "Please wake up." I whispered in her ear, whilst gently stroking her hair. "Harry?" she said softly and I only kissed her because I couldn't talk right now. I was far too happy that she was opening her eyes. It felt like I had aged 20 years after these few minutes.

I felt her body relax under my hold and that made me smile. I don't know what I did to deserve her but I know that I will not let her go. "It's alright Love, you just had a nightmare."

"It felt so real." She sniffed softly and I tighten my embrace a bit. "I thought I was back there."

"I know but you are safe with me."

"I love you so much Harry."

"I love you too Sam."

We laid there for a few hours watching telly when my phone started to ring. I quickly grabbed it and saw it was Niall.

"Hi mate."

"Hi Hazza, how is Sam doing?"

"She is doing well I guess, why aren't you calling her if that's all you wanted to know?"

"Ow yea, uhm I'm calling you to see if you guy's wanted to grab some food?"

"Sam, do you want to go out for a bit to grab something to eat with me and Niall?" I didn't expect her to say yes but to my surprise she actually looked really happy for the first time since she came back. "Yes, I would love to." She said in a happy voice and I looked at her to be certain she wasn't putting up an act. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, I can't wait to see Nialler."

"Alright, mate what time and where?"

"What about now and Nandos?"

"Sure, we just have to get dressed."

"That's fine with me, see you guys in a bit." Sam was already putting on some clothes but everything was too big for her and I saw the struggle in her posture. I quickly grabbed my skinny jeans and a sweater before I walked over to her.

"We can go shopping tomorrow if you want?"

"I guess." She said a bit down but she still threw on an skinny jeans, which was now more like baggy jeans and a sweater, which was also to big for her but she didn't complain. I already left to grab my brown shoes. I know they look horrible but they are so damn comfy. Sam follows fast, she had put her hair into a bun and the only make up she wore was mascara, which made her look a bit more alive. Not that she wasn't beautiful without make-up because she is but after everything that had happened this made her look more alive.

I thought she was going to put on her sneakers but instead she grabbed high heels. She was unpredictable and that was what I loved about her.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go, I'm really hungry to be honest." I chuckled at this because she loved food and she never gained weight at all, lucky girl, although she was really thin at the moment but I wasn't going to say anything to hurt her feelings. Hopefully she would gain some weight in the next few days or weeks.

When we stopped at Nandos, there were paparazzi waiting for us to get out. I looked over at Sam who was fidgeting with her fingers. She was nervous to face these men, which I totally understood but maybe it was for the best that her face would be in articles so that her father knew that we had found her and that he would pay.

"Sam, look at me please." I said softly to her and she turned her eyes to me, there was fear inside of them. "You know it will be alright, I'm right next to you and they cannot hurt you." She nodded at this but she was still worried and tense. I sighed and called Niall.

"Are you guys here already?"

"Yea but we have a little problem."

"You mean all those paparazzi's?"

"Yes, we will get out of the car but can you meet us at the entrance please?"

"Yes of course I'm already on my way."

"Thanks mate."

I got out of the car and walked over to Sam's side. She was staring at her fingers, which I entangled. She looked at me and she took a deep breath before placing her feet outside.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me, she kept her face pointed to the ground and followed me in a quick pace. I heard a lot of camera's and they were actually shouting at Sam but she ignored it and kept walking until she bumped into Niall, who quickly embraced her into a hug, whilst pulling her inside.

"Man they acted like crazy animals!" he exclaimed and they really did, as if she was the new toy for Christmas. It was beyond ridiculous. Niall was still holding Sam who had trouble breathing. I quickly pulled her out of Niall's arms and she immediately crashed into my chest.

"It's alright love, let's eat okay?"

"Please." She said softly. I grabbed her hand and made her sit in one of the booths, which was the farthest away from the windows. When she sat, she finally relaxed and Niall quickly came back with 3 drinks, a beer for Niall and me and a hot chocolate with marshmallows for Sam.

"I hope you like Hot chocolate Sam?"

"I love hot chocolate, thank you Niall." She smiled at him and it was the first time today that I saw her smiling.

"So I'm starved, waiting for you loony bunch, what do want to order?"