⌖ Master Haechan ⌖

Liked by yuu_taa_1026 and 1,348,239 others

lachlanofficial lost a bet but thrivin ✋🙄

Load More Comments 

erinsalli so i see you remembered your password 🙃

johnnysuh ✓ ur so cool 😎
— view 138,128 precious replies
lachlanofficial @/johnnysuh piss off you was in on the bet.

candylandchae HIS HAIRSTYLE OH MY GOD

hotdiggidydog everyday this man wakes up and chooses violence 💀

do0_nct ✓ do the dishes.
— view 111,231 previous replies
lachlanofficial ✓ @/do0_nct dishes arent swag ✋

• • • • •

Lee Donghyuck was walking on thin ice.

Chaehyun's patience was hanging on by a thread. To most people, the punishment for losing the bet didn't seem too bad and those people clearly have never met Haechan.

He had Chaehyun being his 'assistant' for the last four hours and Chaehyun wasn't sure how much more he could take. The boy had him running around like a headless chicken.

No literally.

Chaehyun was currently running around the company clucking like a chicken since Haechan apparently 'needed to see it'.

"Okay you can stop now," Haechan called out from down the hall, saving the video he had taken to use as leverage in the future. "That was a great performance."

Chaehyun was bent over, hands on his knees as he struggled to catch his breath.

"I cannot stand you," Chaehyun growled, still breathless as he pushed himself up stand up straight.

Haechan cupped his ear and leaned close making Chaehyun groan loudly.

"What was that? Yo-you want to carry on running around making chicken sounds? You do? Oh, okay that can be arranged. Run back to the boys clucking."

Chaehyun's tongue poked the side of his cheek as he looked to the side and then back at Haechan, who was getting ready to record him again.

"I am not doing that again."

Haechan's laughed. "Sorry, I think i misheard you. I thought you said no."