♥︎ Valentines day special ♥︎

━ this is a little rusty because it feels like I haven't written in years (im dramatic it's not even been a month) but yeah, I'm hoping to be back on track with the posts now :) I know my last one was a Luchlan post but it's Valentines Day so I kind of had to. 

"I cannot believe you have gone to this much effort," Baekhyun spoke through his laughter as he rubbed his hands over his face. Honestly, why was he surprised?

Kim Chaehyun is known for being extra, so why was anyone surprised when he strutted into the room holding two massive heart balloons attached to a hamper filled with all kinds of treats along with a photo album and a Louis Vuitton bag.

Last valentines, he was single and was he hell going to settle for a box of chocolate and card. Though he did think that was a cute idea, Lucas deserved an island but unfortunately, he wasn't rich enough for that so he settled for the next best thing.

"Lucas is gonna be so mad that you got him all of this stuff," Ten chirped from the bed. "What did you even get him?"

"Filled a hamper with chocolate, a bear, sweets, scented candles and a rose. In the Louis bag is a travel bag he's been wanting for a while and then a photo album of all of our memories that I made two weeks ago."

A collective gasp sounded from the three other males in the room. Kai fiddled with the basket with an impressed grin on his face.

"You've been planning this for two weeks? Damn. You really are romantic."

"I've been planning it for an entire month but that doesn't matter. Lucas deserves all of this and the smile on his face will be worth my sobbing wallet," Chaehyun replied with a smile.

Baekhyun began giggling to himself catching the attention of the rest of the group. With an eyebrow raise, Chaehyun narrowed his suspicious eyes.

"What are you giggling at?"

"Nothing I just happen to know what Lucas has gotten you," he smirked.

"Well are you gonna tell me?"

Baekhyun shook his head with a smug smile. "Course not, that would ruin the surprise and I'm no blabber mouth."

From across the room, Kai snorted earning a playful glare from the eldest in the room. Chaehyun sighed and sat down on the bed feeling his impatience starting to get the better of him.

Suddenly, a knock on the door sounded. Kai grabbed Chaehyun's gifts and slid them inside his wardrobe as Baekhyun and Ten quickly fixed Chaehyun's appearance before the door burst open to reveal Taeyong, Taemin, Mark and Lucas.

It was slightly awkward. Lucas clearly had something hiding behind his and Mark's backs as both of their hands weren't on show but instead, reached out behind them. Baekhyun cleared his throat.

"How about we leave the happy couple to—you know...do couple things before we leave for dinner? Yeah let's do that, come on." Baekhyun ushered the boys out of the room and closed the door but not before he shot a wink towards Chaehyun.

The silence in the room luckily sent the two into a fit of giggles which managed to break the awkwardness.

"I got you something," the two said at the same time before giggling again.

"You go first," Lucas spoke. "You're older."

Chaehyun rolled his eyes playfully and stepped back to grab his gifts out of the wardrobe. Once everything was placed on the bed, Lucas's eyes were already popped out of his head.

"So, firstly I want you to look inside the hamper and then you can look at the Louis Vuitton gift and then you can have a flip through the album."

Lucas nodded and stepped forward. Chaehyun helped him open the hamper and the second the lid was flipped, an excited squeal left Lucas's mouth. He pulled out the various different candles, chocolates, sweets and the bear.

He then moved onto the Louis Vuitton gift, almost in tears already. "Chae, the hamper was enough! You didn't have to go through this - OH MY GOD I HAVE WANTED THIS FOR LIKE EVER."

Smugly, Chaehyun grinned. "I know."

"DUDE YOU REALLY DID THIS?"

"Dude, yes."

"Oh my god, dude."

In a state of shock, Lucas glanced over at his gifts. He couldn't deny that he was feeling emotional, Chaehyun must have gone to so much effort for him.

Biting back the tears, he moved onto the album and began to flick through. He chuckled after seeing that the album was indeed customised with Chaehyun's hand writing and multiple stickers.

"Do you like it?"

"Chae, I love it. Thank you so much you seriously didn't have to go to this much effort honestly! I love you so much."

Chaehyun was surprisingly ready for the hug as he didn't even stumble when Lucas threw himself in his arms. A chuckle escaped his lips as he patted the younger male's back to calm him down.

"Now! My turn!" Lucas clapped his hands excitedly and stood up. He grabbed a large bag from the floor and placed it on the bed with a grin.

Chaehyun pulled out the first gift which was a black Gucci hoodie earning a scream from Chaehyun. That boy really loves hoodies okay, let him live.

The next gift was a jar filled with different coloured notes and written on it was 'all the reasons I love you'.

"LUCAS SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CHEESE FLUFF THAT'S SO CUTE."

Lucas covered his flustered cheeks and nodded to the bag urging the male to continue.

The next gift was a box of chocolates followed by more chocolate and then a new toy for Eleven because obviously, anything for Eleven would make the boy glow and lastly was a small blue velvet box.

Chaehyun quirked a brow and slowly opened the box, gasping when he saw what was inside. A ring, similar to the one he had gotten Lucas for his birthday only this one said 'You complete me' on it and was gold instead of silver.

Chaehyun felt himself starting to get emotional and he couldn't stop himself from leaning forward to engulf Lucas into a hug.

"Happy Valentines, Dumbass," he mumbled into Lucas's shoulder.

The younger male chuckled and kissed the side of his head.

"Happy Valentines, Asshole."

____________________
Happy Valentines my loves! I hope your day is filled with lots of love and if it isn't then I'm here to tell you that I love you and wish you a happy day even if it's not anything special to you.

I'm sorry for lack of updates, I've been dealing with some shit again and it was just not easy to write but hopefully I'm back now and better than ever.

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You're greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x