🎂 The birthday boy 🎂

23, and yet he felt no different.

14th September 1998, Kim Chaehyun was brought into the world. Does he regret winning the race against the other sperms? Yes, because life is a bitch and life in the sack was just so much easier — but hey, he's made a life for himself, got through hardships and faced things he never thought he would face.

Eighteen year old, Chaehyun would be proud of him. In a long term relationship — the longest one he's ever been in, still wild but making better choices and a steady career. Yeah, he's doing his best to be happy. His life isn't as bad as it used to be, and he is grateful for that.

The birthday wishes continuously rolled in as he sat in front of the live, quietly licking icing off of the cake whilst waiting for the majority of the fandom to join. He licked his tongue against his icing covered finger. Grandma Val insisted that she would bake him a cake, and she did not disappoint.

"Since I'm 23, can I swear now?" He asked one of the staffs, and as usual, they shook their heads but they didn't look certain. It's almost like they knew he just wasn't going to listen to them because when has he ever? Kim Chaehyun isn't known for his listening skills.

Smirking, he swiped some more icing into his finger and wiped it across his chin. He then leaned in close to the camera, and snorted.

"Kinda looks like I've been eating something else with this white stain on my chin." He received multiple disapproving stares for that comment, but he didn't stop smiling. It's almost like he was trying to test the staffs patience.  

Deciding to leave the stain on his chin, he cleared his throat and rolled up his sleeves.

"Right hi everyone, it's my birthday! And I have decided to spend it with you because I'm not allowed alcohol right now." He really had a way of making the fans feel special because who wouldn't feel wanted as a second choice to alcohol?

He brushed his hair out of his eyes, the signature black colour had made a return which he was happy about.

Experimenting was fun, but he loved his black hair — it's more of a very dark brown, but he refuses to listen. His hair is black to him and that is final, no arguments.

"Do you reckon I've aged?" He quizzed, leaning in close to the camera, pulling at his skin. "Do I have wrinkles yet? Oh my- I just remembered, the other day, I was checking myself out and I was like 'damn, im going to make a hot granddad one day.' And you know what? I am going to be a gilf."

He was talking so fast, trying to get in all of his thoughts at once before he got distracted. He has never been good at staying on topic.

"You're going to be so hot as a grandpa, you'll have all the residents in the old folks home falling at your feet," Chaehyun read out, and he gasped. "No, I think about that often y'know? Like, what if I have so many oldies wanting to get with me when I arrive that they have no choice but to kick me out? That's iconic. I'm going to be a gilf. Watch, I'll make it happen. I'm going to be the hottest grandpa you have ever seen at Bingo."

Man, he was determined to be a gilf.

"Someone I'm not allowed to name, got me an iPad for my birthday because Eleven purposely smashed my other one. She saw it on the bed, it was obvious it was there and she pushed it with her paw and it broke because it bounced off my floor and just smashed it was so bad."

Chaehyun will never forgive Eleven for breaking his iPad. She definitely did it on purpose, she even huffed triumphantly after she did it.

"Anyway, the iPad is really pretty. So thank you to mystery person that got it for me." Chaehyun winked at the camera, and everyone knew who he was referring to.