✧ The new makeup stylist ✧

"Who even gave you the right to waltz in here and take over everything?" Chaehyun questioned with a slight huff as he was pushed down into the chair he would usually sit in when getting his makeup done.

In front of him stood Kim Taeyeon, all in her glory with a bright smile on her face whilst she examined the makeup products sprawled out across the table. She pressed a freshly painted black nail against her chin and eyed the products carefully, eyes switching from Chaehyun's fed up face back to the table.

He had been walking out of the dressing room when she whisked him back inside casually.

"I did," Taeyeon hummed and grabbed the primer, tapping her fingers against it whilst she read the label.

"So, I don't even get a say in this? You're just gonna hold me here against my will and force me to play dress-up? You think I'm gonna allow that to happen?" Taeyeon nodded simply and Chaehyun's shoulders sagged as a lovestruck expression took over his features. "You're absolutely right, I would die for you."

Taeyeon smiled sweetly and cupped Chaehyun's chin. "I'm pretty sure Lucas wouldn't be fond of that but I appreciate the compliment. Though you must know, you're like a baby brother to me."

"I'm a grown adult! I'm not a baby anymore," Chaehyun whined with a pout.

Despite focusing on applying the primer, Taeyeon pushed her lips out into a pout and took a second to rub his cheekbones affectionately.

"No, you'll always be that mischievous little trainee to me, you know the one that told me my lips looked very kissable on the first day we met after you broke into my practice room?" Taeyeon reminded him, an angelic laugh following after her words and Chaehyun smirked.

Kim Chaehyun had made quite the first impression on Taeyeon. The second she laid her eyes on him, his shaggy dark brown hair and big eyes filled with mischief, she knew he would go on to make a name for himself. He was quite the character and he wasn't afraid to be himself. Taeyeon had felt a connection to him from that day and as he grew, he continued to surprise her with his boldness.

She still wonders how he had managed to charm his way out of getting kicked out of the company. SM is rather strict, yet Chaehyun had managed to beat the system and she has a lot of respect for him even though he absolutely teases the life out of her sometimes.

"I am a loyal boyfriend, but I can confirm that things have not changed, those lips still look as kissable as the day I first set my eyes on them."

Taeyeon couldn't hold in the laughter that bubbled from her chest, eyes gleaming as she gently applied the makeup to his face. Her smile was contagious and Chaehyun found himself smiling cutely up at her.

The room fell quiet for a while, the only sound of palettes and brushes slamming against each other as Taeyeon rummaged to find particular products. Chaehyun had since closed his eyes, feeling rather relaxed by the brushes sweeping against his skin. He hadn't complained once, which was a shock to his stylist who had to do a double-take when she entered the room, seeing him sat still was quite the shock.

Why was he never this well behaved when she did his makeup?

"Do you have any tips?" She whispered softly to Taeyeon, but her eyes remained on Chaehyun's relaxed form.

"If I'm honest, I didn't expect him to be this calm," Taeyeon responded with a shocked giggle.

"Why are we talking like I'm not sitting right here?" Chaehyun spoke up in a whisper whilst opening his eyes. His stylist only rolled her eyes playfully before leaving the room. "What the fuck is that?"

Taeyeon slapped his knee with a warning look. "Language."

"Korean and English but I do speak-"

"Sassy boy," Taeyeon cut him off with a shake of the head before lifting up the eyelash curler. "I'm going to curl your lashes-"

She was interrupted by a high pitched squeak from the younger male in front of her, who dramatically threw himself back against the chair to get as far away from her. Taeyeon watched him with amused but wide eyes, honestly, she hadn't expected him to be freaked out by that. She had assumed he had it done many times before.

"This is the one step I never allow anyone to do and I am not going to start now," he told her with determination to get away from that eyelash curler.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and forced him to sit down out of fear that he would pull a muscle if he struggled anymore.

"It literally doesn't hurt, watch."

Chaehyun narrowed his eyes but watched suspiciously as she curled her lashes and then looked at him with a 'see?' kinda look. She watched as he bit his lip, weighing out his options. On one hand, he knew she would tackle him to the ground if he disagreed but he was also afraid she would gauge his eyeballs out with her eyelash curler.

"Okay, how about this. I'll do one and if you don't like it then we won't do the other one. Sound good?"

"Fine, but only because your eyes are too hard to resist."

Taeyeon leaned closer to him and applied the eyelash curler, at first, he yelped but then he relaxed once he realized that it wasn't too bad. Taeyeon pulled away and then did the other one much to her surprise, he didn't scream or push her away like she had been expecting him to.

"Well done, you're no longer an eyelash curler virgin!" She cheered.

"Virgin?" He looked up, ears red. "I'm not a virgin."

Clearly he hadn't been listening to her properly, Taeyeon shook her head and laughed.

"I think we all know you're not a virgin, I said eyelash curler virgin. You seriously need to start listening," she told him and reached for the mascara.

Chaehyun shrugged. "I try but then I zone out. This time, I started thinking about the fact that Eleven has an admirer- did you know that the stupid pomeranian we always see on our walks tried to get with her last week? I was so appauled, she's too young for her innocence to be tarnished by boys," he fumed. "Wait what do you mean everyone knows im, not a virgin? I wasn't that much of a fuckboy you know."

Taeyeon only laughed at him in response before stepping away from him.

"All done, you're pretty now!" She clapped whilst admiring her work.

Chaehyun scoffed loudly. "For your information, my darling, I was always pretty."

"Your confidence never fails to surprise me, Mr Kim."

"I think you should go into the makeup business, Miss Kim. I shall wear your art on my face proudly for the next few hours," he announced and Taeyeon clapped her hands excitedly, happy with her work and even happier that Chaehyun liked her work. 

Chaehyun was going to show off his look proudly to everyone. 

____________________________

i don't think i've done a chapter with taeyeon before, i can't really remember but it's about time they had an interaction. 

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway. 

you're greatly appreciated 💚

— Blue x