⟢ Moonwalk ⟢

Sitting on his bed dressed in a penguin onesie with it half unzipped so you could see part of his chest whilst blowing on some noodles was the one and only chaotic king himself, Kim Chaehyun. The chat spammed with comments of his appearance, some asking about his day and others just screaming about loving him. He had been on vlive for a matter of minutes - 3 to be exact - and he was yet to say anything. He was about to shovel a load of noodles into his mouth when he dropped his chopstick causing a bit of sauce to jump up and a tiny bit hit his eye. 

"OUCH FUCK OUCH! IM BLIND. IM BLIND. I HAVE SOY SAUCE IN MY FUCKING EYE." He placed his noodles down and hopped off the bed, the fans watched as he hobbled inside the bathroom. The camera caught him leaning over the sink scrubbing his eye out whilst a string of loud curses and whimpers emerged from the room. 4 minutes in and he had already managed to injure himself. 

Seconds later, he exited the bathroom with a red eye and a frown on his face. "Stop laughing at me or else you're all grounded and please, let's not repost any of that situation onto Twitter. I do not need my management bollocking me for swearing on live and I certainly do not need to be clowned all over Twitter again." 

He knew nobody would listen to him but it was worth a shot. 

Picking up his noodles again, he made sure to lean away from the cup. He shovelled a load of noodles into his mouth, nodding in delight as he chewed down on the food. It took him a few seconds to finally swallow, but once he did, he pulled up his laptop and loaded up the video before pressing pause and turning to the camera. The cup of noodles was now resting on his bedside table. 

With a clap, he finally properly acknowledged his audience. "ALRIGHT MY CHILDREN. TODAY WE ARE WATCHING THE MOONWALK MUSIC VIDEO. I WOULD DO IT ON THE ACTUAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL BUT APPARENTLY, IM NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I AM LITERALLY DATING LUCAS. I HAVE TO KEEP THAT ON THE DOWNLOW BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING BECAUSE I DO NOT LISTEN TO MY COMPANY. SO, IM DOING IT ON LIVE WHERE THEY CAN'T STOP ME." 

He then smiled at the camera for several seconds with a thumbs up as if he was frozen and then out of nowhere, he slammed down the play button and cheered loudly. 

"DAS MY MANS." He clapped. "I'm talking about Kun Hyung btw, we all know he's the real deal."  Chaehyun pulled his eyes away from the live and down at the phone in his hand just as Lucas appeared on the screen causing an inhuman noise to escape his lips. "Now that's my REAL mans." 

The happiness in his eyes as Lucas' voice cut through the silence in the room was enough to send the chat wild. Chaehyun stayed deadly quiet through Lucas' part, mouth hanging open and it was obvious he was holding a breath. Once the part was over, he pressed pause and dropped his phone letting out a breath before screaming loudly. 

"HE'S SO HOT WHAT THE HELL? IS THIS HOW MY FANGIRLS FEEL WHEN I GET COCKY BECAUSE GOSH I AM SO SORRY!" He yelled loudly, eyes wild with adoration. He pressed play once again just to pause it once more and close his eyes. "OKAY. CAN HE STOP BEFORE I ACTUALLY START CRYING." 

Chaehyun wanted to look away but he just couldn't. Chaehyun burst out laughing and angled his body to the side and then moved his arms as if he was moonwalking. He did this for around 5 seconds before he stopped and started laughing even more. 

"Ahh, sheesh I'm a funny guy." He wiped his under eyes and began giggling to himself. "It's 3 AM, i need to shut the hell up before Doyoung walks in a shuts me up himself. DID YOU KNOW-" 

Chaehyun stopped his own sentence, distracted by the scene on his phone. 

He was in some kind of trance for several seconds before he suddenly burst into a dance. Whether he was drunk or simply just high on life, nobody knew but at least he seemed normal...as in Chaehyun normal. So, nobody had to be worried about him being sad. 

Finally, the video came to an end just as Mark walked in the room tiredly ready for bed. 

"AYOOOOOOO LET'S GET ITTTTTTTTTTT!" Chaehyun screamed, clapping before pointing to Mark. "RUFF RUFF RUFF! MARRRK LEEEEEEEEE!" 

Mark stared at the older male with widened eyes. "Are you okay?" 

Chaehyun didn't respond, he just kept smiling whilst pointing. 

Mark moved closer and sat on the bed, leaning back so the fans could see him. Chaehyun gasped and wrapped his arms around the younger boys waist, resting his head on Mark's chest a content smile slipped onto Chaehyun's lips. The fans immediately began screaming at the Marklan moment when Mark's fingers began sweeping through the dark brown locks on Chaehyun's head. 

"Alright guys, Chaechae is getting hyper which means he needs to go to sleep. So, we're gonna end this live!" Mark announced earning a whine from Chaehyun. "We love you guys and hope you are all well. Anything to add Chae?"

Chaehyun waved weakly. "Night, love you." 

And with that, the live ended though many fans rushed to make gifs and spam Twitter with gifs and moments from the live. 

________________________

Ugh. I strongly dislike how rushed this seems but I wanted to get something out. 

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway. 

You are greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x