⚛ Ellen ⚛

This wasn't meant to be a chapter but after watching the video i couldn't resist. Also, there will be a lot of SuperM chapters as they are doing a lot right now and it just helps with the content for this book. Of course, there still will be NCT chapters, so don't worry. 

Any SuperM members you wanna see chapters with? 

"My throat hurts," Chaehyun whined to Kai, who practically had to dress him since he was being so difficult. Of course, he was excited to be on Ellen, it was an amazing opportunity but it happened to fall on the day where Chaehyun had sprained his throat from the show. He had been given the order to not talk as much, but obviously, Chaehyun couldn't keep quiet. 

Kai sighed and patted his cheek with a small smile. "You'll be fine, just please refrain from screaming. I know you have a knack for being loud." 

Chaehyun nodded but they both knew he wasn't going to listen but for now, Kai decided to just go with the answer. He finished fixing up Chaehyun's jacket and stepped back. Staff had provided him with a sweet to help his throat, so he was just sucking on that for the time being as Lucas entered the room and when Chaehyun took in his appearance, he almost choked on the sweet. 

"How's your throat?" 

"Sore. Hows--" 

"RIGHT PEOPLE LETS GET ON THE STAGE!" Screamed one of the staff members, cutting Chaehyun off. Lucas chuckled at the look on his face and pushed him towards the door where Baekhyun grabbed onto him. Taeyong glanced back at the two who were walking together and a worried feeling cast over him. Baekhyun and Chaehyun together is a recipe for disaster. 

Chaehyun was situated beside Taeyong on the end, constantly touching the back of Mark's neck making the younger boy squirm. Every time his fingertip would graze across Mark's skin, the crowd reacted which only encouraged Chaehyun to do it again. When the cameras began rolling, Taeyong held his wrist to keep him in place and shot him a 'you better behave' type of look. Chaehyun smiled mischievously and looked down at the floor. 

"Alright, please introduce yourselves." 

The eight members all glanced at Baekhyun, who nodded and began their introduction. The boys immediately chimed in when it was their time and when the crowd screamed, Chaehyun decided to take it upon himself to imitate some of the fans in the audience whilst looking them dead in the eye. Twenty seconds into the interview and he was already trying to murder people.

The members went down the line to introduce themselves until they got to Chaehyun. He opened his mouth and was already interrupted by some screams which earned a cute little giggle from him that cause an even bigger reaction because of how cute the reaction is. Chaehyun threw his arms up with a wide smile. 

"Guys I haven't said anything yet!" He brushed a bit of hair away and turned to the camera. Ignoring the pain in his throat, he decided to just go with something simple and quick. "Yo, I'm Lachlan." 

Ellen looked surprised by his accent. "Oh, we have a Brit." Chaehyun nodded at her with a charming smile. "Alright, well we're very happy to have you here because people have been so excited. I mean, this is your television debut here but you're huge everywhere. Your fans were sleeping overnight just waiting for you to get here." 

Chaehyun's eyes widened as he turned to look at the crowd horrified. He mouthed a 'you're all crazy' before winking and turning back to Ellen.

"So, you have to tell me what Jopping means." 

Chaehyun chuckled. "I don't know what it means either." 

"We can demonstrate..maybe not Chaehyun because well, he doesn't know what it means apparently but those of us who actually listen in writing sessions can show you," Mark joked as Chaehyun leaned back in his chair with a grin as Kai stood up.