㋡ The pimple ㋡

"Amber--WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TRYING TO POP THE DARN PIMPLE."

"No, it's like a mountain. Come here, let me just--" Chaehyun was quick to duck under Amber's arm, stumbling forward to get-away. "Chae! Just let me squeeze the horn."

"NEVER PHRASE IT LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Chaehyun screamed with wide eyes, holding his hand out towards her.

Amber covered her mouth with her hand to hide her laughter as Chaehyun rushed to grab his phone to check out the pimple she had tried to squeeze. Now, you see when Chaehyun and Amber are together...life is a party. They're like siblings in away. They constantly tease each other and annoy each other, but she looks after him. They clicked from the first time they met. She adores his sense of humour and he just adores her in general.

"You're so dramatic, remind me why I spend time with you."

Chaehyun scoffed. "Because I'm Kim Chaehyun also known as the sexiest, maturest, smartest, amazingest guy on this planet."

She quirked an eyebrow. "Smartest followed by a word that doesn't even exist. Sounds legit."

Chaehyun shot a sarcastic laugh in her direction before slumping back down in his seat. How they had ended up hanging out was beyond both of them. One minute Amber was at home and the next she was sitting down in a coffee shop with Chaehyun as she attempted to pop his pimple.

It all happened at once and she still had no idea what she was doing there with him. He'd texted her asking to meet up and Chaehyun being Chaehyun made it as sketchy as possible.

'Cafe. You know the one. Come alone.
– C.'

What baffled her most was the 'C'. Did he not know she had him saved in her phone? That was honestly the weirdest thing about the text in her opinion.

"So, is there a particular reason why I'm sitting here?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Chaehyun gave her a blank look.

"Because you want a beverage?"

"No—I mean, why did you ask me to meet up with you. Oh no, you're not here to ask me about dating advice are you because I'm no relationship councillor. I'll probably say the wrong thing and next thing you know, you're on a plane back to England crying because the advice I gave you broke you and Lucas up."

Chaehyun bit his lip to stop the smile from forming. Her eyes were frantic as she went over the many possibilities in her mind about what would happen if she gave Chaehyun the wrong advice.

"You're gonna give yourself a headache, stop creasing your forehead. Also, is it a crime to ask a friend out to get a drink? Wow Amber, do I suddenly need a reason to hang out with you?"

"Yes."

Typical. Chaehyun rolled his eyes and took a sip of his hot chocolate, getting some of the cream around his mouth and somehow on his nose. When he placed the cup down and glanced back at her, she snorted.

She grabbed a napkin off of the side and made it seem like she was gonna wipe away the cream, however, Chaehyun was greeted with a smack in the face with four napkins instead. For a brief 2 seconds, he looked more confused than anything.

"By the way you have some cream on your lip and nose just in case you didn't know. I gave you the napkins but you didn't catch them," she told him with a smirk.

Chaehyun scowled. "You know, you're the funniest person I've ever met. My sides hurt after a day of hanging out with you because you're just that funny," he responded in a flat tone.

Amber grinned in response.

The pair were interrupted by Chaehyun's phone. Sliding it out of his pocket, Kai's name flashed across the screen. Furrowing his eyebrows, Chaehyun held the phone up to his ear after sliding the bar across.

"H-"

"I THINK HYUNG KILLED YOUR BOYFRIEND."

Chaehyun's eyebrows shot up. "Which Hyung?" He asked casually.

"Baekhyun."

"Oh no, Lucas will be fine. Baekhyun probably just squeezed him too tight. It's happened before, just lay him down he'll be fine in half an hour."

"Why are you so casual about this?"

"Because I know this is Lucas' attempt of getting me back to the company to see him. I also know he begged, turned on the water works and bribed you with money to get you to agree to this."

"Wow...you're good."

Chaehyun shrugged with a smug smile.

"I know."

_________________
I hate this chapter, but I spent some time on it so I'm still gonna publish. I feel like it can be better but yeah, here you go.

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You are greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x