〄 Missing granny kim 〄

Okay before we get into this chapter

WHO TF ALLOWED HIM TO DO THIS TO ME? DID YOU SEE KUN'S SMILE IN THE TEASERS TOO? WINWIN WITH CHAINS, TEN LOOKING FINE AS FUCK

WHO TF ALLOWED HIM TO DO THIS TO ME? DID YOU SEE KUN'S SMILE IN THE TEASERS TOO? WINWIN WITH CHAINS, TEN LOOKING FINE AS FUCK. I AM NOT OKAY. GOD HELP ME WHEN THE OTHER TEASERS ARE RELEASED.

 GOD HELP ME WHEN THE OTHER TEASERS ARE RELEASED

okay we can now proceed ☺️

__________________________

Chaehyun couldn't focus.

Since stepping into the SM building, his mind had been elsewhere. There was a twinge of distraction in his eyes and much to everybody's surprise, he had rarely spoken. There had been no backhanded compliments, no sass, no arguments, no nothing.

He looked somewhat upset, but nobody could really tell. They knew something was going on though because he had made more mistakes than usual and that isn't like Chaehyun.

He poured the water in his mouth as Taeil took a seat beside him. No words were exchanged, but Chaehyun knew that Taeil was giving him the opportunity to open up.

Sighing, he glanced down at the water bottle in his hand. "I'm embarrassed..."

Taeil frowned. "Of what?"

Chaehyun's cheeks reddened.

"I'm not gonna judge you."

"Fine...I—I'm missing my gran..."

Taeil still didn't understand what there was to be embarrassed about. Chaehyun and his grandmother have always had a tight bond and they hadn't seen each other since quarantine began, it wasn't a shock for him to miss her.

"I just-I haven't seen her in so long and I-it's embarrassing but I miss her hugs."

Taeil smiled and threw an arm around Chaehyun's shoulder. "You've got nothing to be embarrassed about, Chae. That's your grandmother, you're allowed to miss her. Just because you're a grown adult doesn't make you any less prone to needing a cuddle off her. Go give her a call, I'll talk to Taeyong."