📸 Super solo shoot 📸

Seemingly low on energy, Chaehyun sat in the backseat of his managers van with a coffee in his hand and a fluffy hoodie covering his upper body

Seemingly low on energy, Chaehyun sat in the backseat of his managers van with a coffee in his hand and a fluffy hoodie covering his upper body. He had propped the camera up in front of him on the tiny table that was attached to the seat, and leaned back comfortably.

"Good morning," he greeted tiredly, just before he took another sip of coffee and then rubbed his face. "I have a solo shoot today. It's going to be a long day, so you guys can keep me company."

His body bobbed as the car glided across the road, trying to beat the Monday morning traffic. Yawning, Chaehyun said nothing more and turned the camera off.

The next time he turned it on, he was dressed to kill. Hair styled so that it was out of his face, leaving his forehead on full show with a single strand falling down to rest just above his eyebrow, he wore a dark velvet suit that brought out his bright contacts. He looked like a royal prince awaiting to be crowned king.

"Hey, reader! You wanna see what my sexy ass looks like? Scroll up to the top and it should be there," Chaehyun winked at you.

He held the camera up and checked himself out in the view finder.

"If I was another person, I would so have sex with myself. I'm so hot, bro, I actually have feelings for myself."

"Chae, we cannot leave that first part in," his manager reminded him.

"We can," Chaehyun waved him off.

"We literally cannot-"

Chaehyun whipped around, placing the camera down against a table before he wrapped an arm around his manager, who looked beyond uncomfortable to be in Chaehyun's tight embrace. Though, he had to admit, Chaehyun smelt good.

"Hyung, my favourite manager, listen to me. Okay, I am teaching children the art of self love. Don't you want the youth of today to love themselves? Or are you a heartless man? Do you not like teens loving themselves? Wow hyung. That is low."

His manager pinched the bridge of his nose. "How many times have I told you this? You cannot keep manipulating me into doing what you want!"

Chaehyun pouted. "Why not?"

"It's not okay! You can't manipulate people into getting your own way."

"I don't! I just manipulate you, so that doesn't count because you don't have feelings, I've never seen you smile. Are you a robot? Oh my god! Do you have an off switch on your ass?"

Shrugging Chaehyun's arm off him, his manager scowled. He was actually quite offended. "You have seen me smile, for one. Two, if I was a robot I would have killed you by now- and you would you stop looking at my ass? There is no off switch!"

Chaehyun chuckled in amusement, watching as his manager stormed out of the room. Chaehyun turned to look at the camera and grinned.

"I'm his favourite NCT member."

"No you are not!"

Chaehyun shook his head. "Don't listen to him, he just don't wanna admit that I make his day better."

The camera then was turned off once again, the next time the viewers see him, he is far away actually posing and getting photographed.

Modelling came natural to him, and he proved that by switching poses without a single flaw. He knew how to please the camera, and he sure was smug about it too.

His manager watched with folded arms as Chaehyun showed off his skills to everyone, basking in the praise from the photographer. A proud smile lifted on his lips, Chaehyun, as annoying as he could be, had come to be like a little brother and no matter what, he put 100% into every task he is given.

"Hyung! You seein' this?" Chaehyun turned and poked out his ass. "You wishin' you had a juicy peach like mine?"

Everyone laughed, including Mr Manager.

"So jealous, Chae," he entertained the joke.

The next batch of photos, Chaehyun had to be sitting in a turquoise and gold chair with a similar blue coloured curtain behind him. Chaehyun threw one leg over the other and rested his elbow on the arm rest, placing two fingers under his chin.

For a brief moment, he looked at you. "Hey reader, it's me again. If you wanna see the pose to get a better mental image because Blue sucks at describing shit, refer back to the picture up top. You remember the one I told you to look at earlier? Take another peek, stare as long as you like. I know I'm breathtaking."

"Chaehyun, who are you talking to?"

"The rea-"

"Never mind. Just get back to posing!"

Chaehyun gave you a cheeky smirk, before his attention goes completely back to the shoot.

After several long hours, Chaehyun was given the heads up to go home, he finished the vlog in the car and the second he got back into the dorm, he was greeted by a large fluffy friend.

"Eleven!" Mark's panicked voice echoed down the hall.

"It's fine, Mark. She's with me."

Mark appeared through the door, a sigh of relief leaving his throat. "Dude, she has been a handful since I picked her up from your Gran. She has done nothing but misbehave! She never listens to me."

Chaehyun pressed kisses all over the dogs face, completely ignoring Mark's existence.

Mark rolled his eyes.

"Like father like daughter. Both never listen."

____________________

ugh i have spent so long on this and i feel like it seems a little messy, but hopefully it's okay.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💚

— blue x