❈ Badly behaved ❈

Kim Chaehyun; notorious for pissing off his managers and also for snooping in other people's business. So, right now he was doing both. He wasn't doing the work he was supposed to be doing and on top of that, he had decided to go snoop on some of the trainees. Being an idol, Chaehyun didn't get to see much of the trainees but he did like to run away from his idol duties to go and bother the 'newbies' as he liked to call them. Pushing the door open to one of the studios where the trainees were located, he did not like what he saw.

A younger trainee sat alone in the corner whilst the others grouped together, some looking over and doing the occasional laugh. He was not pleased with the clique like behaviour. Apart of being a trainee was learning about teamwork and that so far was something they didn't have much of as they were already leaving one of the trainees out. Chaehyun said nothing as he stalked towards the corner where the young boy sat alone and plopped himself down in the spot next to him.

The room fell silent at the sight of the older, more experienced boy. Some looked starstruck, some looked flat out terrified and some were undeniably fangirling and fanboying over him but he paid no mind. The small, slightly mortified boy beside him had his main concern. Chaehyun offered him a slanted smile which could have easily been mistaken as a smirk.

"I'm Lachlan, but you can call me Chaehyun and you know what kid? I'm gonna let you drop all formalities. What's your name?" The worlds slid easily off of his tongue making him seem effortlessly cool to the sixteen-year-old beside him.

"Joon." The pair shook hands. "Excuse me if this comes across as rude but why are you here? Aren't you meant to be like...everywhere else?"

Chaehyun grinned widely. "You see, I'm running from my managers. It's a little game I like to play called 'The Chaehyun WorkOut', meaning they have to run all over the company to find me."

"Won't you get in trouble?"

"Trouble is practically my name at this point, kid." And boy wasn't that the truth.

Kim Chaehyun was quite possibly the definition of trouble by now. He just loved causing chaos especially around the company and as much as his managers were irritated by him, they couldn't help but love him because the company wouldn't be the same without him running around causing more stress than necessary. Smiling, the kid looked down at his hands shyly.

"They being mean to you?" Chaehyun's voice had lowed and was much softer than his previous joking one.

Joon nodded sadly."I feel as though they don't like me. I am never included in anything they do and I just feel kind of alone. The friends I do have here are in a different group."

Chaehyun was confused to why they were split up into groups but that was the least of his worries. It's never nice to hear and Chaehyun had no problem showing his distaste towards the behaviour as he turned to look at the group with almost a disapproving stare in his eye. They quickly averted their stares and Chaehyun sighed.

"How would feel if I spoke to some people and tried to get you in your friend's group? Would that make you feel better?" Joon's eyes were like stars in a dark sky as he nodded frantically, practically pleading at this point. Chaehyun grinned and nodded his head just as the doors burst open to reveal Chaehyun's manager. The eldest boy widened his eyes and rose to his feet. "I'll speak to them soon, right now I'm on the run. NICE TO MEET YOU JOON."

Chaehyun slipped under his manager's arm and ran down the hall earning a groan from the breathless man. The group of trainees laughed as the manager followed after him, clearly stressed out.

Later that day, Chaehyun entered the practice room looking triumphant. "Guess who just made a trainee's day ten times better? Also, why the hell are some of those trainees so mean? It's like high school all grouped together leaving the poor guy out. Thankfully, I managed to convince them to move him, groups."

"You mean you whined, moaned, complained and did that annoying puppy dog face and then swore you'd behave for the next month and a half until they agreed," Yuta spoke up and Chaehyun nodded his head.

"Yep. It's weird how they still fall for that we all know I'm not gonna behave for a month. An hour maybe? Not a month."

Taeyong sighed. "You did a good deed but you better behave Kim Chaehyun, you're gonna give the staff a heart attack one of these days."

Chaehyun shrugged his shoulders before cupping his cheeks with his glowing smile showing off his dimples. "It's a surprise I haven't given any of you a heart attack with a face like this."

Taeil tapped his cheek teasingly. "Yeah I know, strikingly ugly."

Wow, Chaehyun couldn't believe the betrayal. You guys think he's handsome...right?

________________

Chaehyun we love you, darling, don't worry. Though you are the biggest pain in the butt to write for--anywhooooo

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You are greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x