◎ SuperM vs Children ◎

"Are we really sitting Mark next to the kids? My guy is gonna freeze up."

Mark laughed, angling his head down to the floor as Chaehyun reached over and tapped his head. Seated comfortably in between Ten and Baekhyun, Chaehyun had a glint of excitement on his face. He was pretty confident in the fact that most children seemed to take to him quite well, so he wasn't too nervous about how they would react to him.

After a brief introduction with Baekhyun leaving his hand on Chaehyun's knee as a silent warning to keep quiet after stating his name, the first child was introduced and he could've sworn he felt his heart burst at the sight of a little girl with a sparkly jacket entering with a big notepad in her hand.

As Mark confidently asked the girl her name, Chaehyun let out a noise of surprise.

"Oh wow, he didn't freeze up." Mark ignored the comment whilst Baekhyun slapped Chaehyun's leg as the little girl stated her name. Lucas initially got ignored when he asked her name and Chaehyun let out a snort.

"Could you read the question for us please?" Mark asked her sweetly, unsure, she looked down at the words and it was then when Mark realized that she wasn't going to read it out after she claimed that she didn't know. "Okay, I'll read it. Thank you...uh, if you were a fruit, which fruit would you be and why?"

Chaehyun turned to Ten, who grimaced slightly.

Kai was the first to answer with strawberry as he apparently wanted to know what it felt like to be a strawberry. They went down the line until it got to Chaehyun.

"I want to be a banana." Chaehyun read out and in Korean so that the little girl couldn't tell what he was saying, he gave his reason. "Because they're long."

The boys all turned to scold him for saying such things but Chaehyun only smiled innocently at the camera.

"Well, I meant because I'm long legged and bananas are long. What were you guys thinking?"

They decided to swiftly move on after that with Taeyong swooping in to ask the small girl in front of him what she would be.

"I would be a strawberry." Kai shook her hand as they both would be strawberries if they could. "Because I love strawberries and cherries."

"Well, you're certainly as sweet as one," Chaehyun cooed gently and the boys all agreed making her giggle lightly. Chaehyun held his heart and threw his head back. "She's so cute, someone help."

A few moments later, the question was asking what their biggest fear was and when it was Chaehyun's turn, he laughed uncomfortably.

"Lobsters."

"Lobsters?!" The boys all asked together, quite taken back.

Chaehyun nodded his head. "They just creep me out like it's scary because I don't even know. ANYWAY, Cali, do you have a fear?"

"I don't know," Cali shrugged causing the boys to cheer loudly at her response.

"Yo, you're like the bravest!" Mark told her.

"I bet you, if I showed her a lobster she'd be creeped out," Chaehyun commented earning a laugh from Taemin.

"Stop trying to pass your fear onto a child."

"I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE AFRAID OF LOBSTERS, IT'S NOT THAT MUCH OF A WEIRD PHOBIA."

_________________________

Chaehyun was feeling proud of himself having managed to get a high five from Cali before she ran off. Sitting triumphantly with his arms crossed, he watched as a young boy with blonde hair sat down next to Mark and gave him a high five.