☆ The sassy maknae ☆

Quarantine had sent Chaehyun insane. He had nothing to do and it was starting to get to his head.

"Jisung just let me give you the damn talk."

The Maknae was inches away from pressing the end call button. He should've known better than to answer a FaceTime from Chaehyun, it always ends in disaster. For some reason, the lack of things to do left Chaehyun alone with his thoughts which is a train wreck in itself.

After hours of thinking, one particular question popped into his head. Has anyone given Jisung and Chenle the talk? Well, that question is what lead to this very moment.

Chenle refused to talk to him. He's smart enough to know that it Chaehyun calls then they're in for either a lot of embarrassment or a loss of brain cells.

"I don't need to hear the talk."

Chaehyun gasped. "Yes, you do. How am I supposed to rest easy knowing that you've not had the talk yet? It's an important chat, Jisung! You need to know the outcomes of sexual intercourse.

Jisung groaned loudly and buried his face in his hands as Jaemin entered the room. When Chaehyun spotted him pulling up a chair beside Jisung, he cheered loudly.

"I gave Jaemin the talk. Didn't I?"

Jaemin nodded, shivering slightly at the memories of Chaehyun chasing him around the dorm screaming about pregnancy and protection. It got to the point where Chaehyun managed to catch up to him and sat on him whilst he gave the talk to a struggling Jaemin.

"It was useful wasn't it?"

"I mean, I wouldn't say useful—"

"See! Even Jaemin agrees. Come on, Jisung. Let me give you the talk."

Jisung didn't look impressed. "Mention the talk one more time and I'm ending this call."

Jaemin grinned in amusement as Chaehyun clutched his heart as if he had been shot. Jisung rolled his eyes playfully as the dramatic side of Chaehyun set in.

"Legal Jisung is mean, being back baby Jisung. He actually loved me."

"Who said I ever loved you?"

"You know Jeongin from Stray Kids? Yeah, he's now my favourite Maknae, shut up."

Jisung smirked. "We both know that's not true. You couldn't love anyone more than you love me even if you tried. You can't even love Lucas more than you love me."

Okay, so Jisung was on full attack mode.

"Oh, so you wanna play tough? Watch the next time I see you, Jisung. I'll fucking yeet you to Busan," Chaehyun threatened.

Chaehyun began sulking as Jisung smiled widely. Jaemin was scrolling through his phone completely ignoring the argument that was going on between the Maknae and the elder.

"Hyung I saw Jopping," Jisung couple up after a couple of seconds.

As if Jisung hadn't just ruined his ego, Chaehyun perked up. "Oh really?"

Jisung nodded. "Yeah. The bandana made your head look fat."

Okay now, Chaehyun was double shook.

Jaemin burst out laughing from beside him, almost falling off his chair whilst Jisung smiled smugly at a very shocked Chaehyun. Apart of him felt bad, he was only kidding and he knew that Chaehyun was aware of that.

"Why the hell are you being so sassy? What are they feeding you? You used to be so sweet now you're just sour." Chaehyun smoothened out his hair and frowned at the Maknae.

Jisung only shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Okay well, I'm going to end this call before I hurt your feelings. Goodbye Jisung. Goodbye Jaemin."

Jisung grinned. "Bye Chaehyun."

"BYE HYUNG!" Jaemin screamed.

Chaehyun scowled at Jisung before ending the call and slumping in his seat. He turned his head to his bed where Eleven was sat panting, clearly too warm.

Pushing himself up, he headed to the window to open it just to let some air in and cool her down. Just as he did, Eleven jumped down from the bed and trotted out the room.

"Seriously? Why is everyone bullying me today?" He huffed before jumping on his bed.

Unlucky for Chaehyun, he ended up falling off the bed after rolling over onto his side.

"OH COME ON."

________________________

i am beyond bored rn so this is just written based on pure boredom.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💚 stay safe!

Blue x