◆ The reaction to Ridin ◆

"Your ass is so boney," Johnny grunted as Chaehyun plopped down on his lap to be held

Chaehyun grinned cheekily and wiggled his butt to get comfortable earning an eye roll from Johnny. He had been offered a chair, but he politely passed it up and made himself at home on top of Johnny, who didn't really mind that much. His arms came around Chaehyun's waist, locking his hands together against his stomach.

Chaehyun was far too busy grinning at the camera to hear anything until the group began clapping which prompted him to clap as well, though it was slightly delayed and the lost look on his face told everyone that he hadn't been listening, not that anybody was surprised considering the fact that we're dealing with Chaehyun.

After mild discussion, Doyoung pressed play and Chaehyun let out an excited squeal when the video began. Sirens filled the air provoking multiple reactions from the proud boys. Taeyong was screaming about being trapped inside a trunk, meanwhile, Chaehyun stomped his feet excitedly against the floor causing Johnny to wrap both of his legs around Chaehyun's to keep him still.

"NANA!" Chaehyun screamed loudly when a blue-haired Na Jaemin appeared on the screen. "He copied my hair colour!" Chaehyun pointed to the soft blue locks on top of his head poking out beneath his bucket hat.

The song began and the group erupted into cheers and screams which lead to Mark screaming that he couldn't hear the song so, naturally, Chaehyun began screaming loudly just to be petty, though his screaming stopped when Haechan appeared on the screen and he was left in somewhat of a trance, mouth open slightly agape.

"Haechan just shut Chaehyun up with his looks," Mark said through his giggles. Chaehyun pushed Mark's head before adjusting himself on Johnny's lap.

Jisung appeared and a wide, fond smile spread across Chaehyun's face. The twinkle in his eye could be seen from miles away and the big brother aura surrounded him as he watched Jisung in silence, his heart swelled further when the other maknae appeared on his screen, Chenle creating an even bigger smile on his face.

Chaehyun's relationship with the Dreamies is nothing less than special, specifically the pair of maknae's who have come to admire Chaehyun a lot. Over the years, he has become a special figure in their life and he adores them just as much as they adore him.

"Renjun's got angel vocals man," Chaehyun pointed out, clearly impressed. "Also, Jeno can step on my neck. Thanks."

Chaehyun quietened down and leaned his head back on Johnny's shoulder encouraging the older male to rest his cheek against Chaehyun's. Moments like these between these two don't get seen often, but they do happen every now and then.

Comfortable and content, Chaehyun stayed relatively silent for a while keeping a proud smile on his face as he watched the boys that he had come to call his younger brothers. He was beyond proud of everything they did and they never failed to impress him.

"Jisung plus fire, I don't like that. He might get hurt," Chaehyun dramatically pointed out before looking at the staff behind the camera. "Was he monitored with that fire?"

"Mother Chae," Jungwoo spoke cutely as he patted Chaehyun's knee.

"I can just hear all of the teenage girls screaming in their bedroom right now and all of the fanfic writers sitting with Tumblr open ready to write biker Jaemin with reader," Chaehyun joked.

The video finally came to an end and Chaehyun was now holding onto Jungwoo's hand whilst Johnny squeezed his torso.

"They look more mature than us," Yuta claimed earning multiple laughs.

"That's because they are more mature than us," Chaehyun responded. "No, but like they did really well, they're all so handsome and i don't like it because they look more handsome than me and that is far from fair."

The group added in more comments complimenting the video and the boys before they finally closed out their own video. Johnny stood up with Chaehyun still in his arms and carried him away whilst the younger male in his arms giggled cutely.

___________________________

i had no idea how to end this one, but i have had it in my drafts for a while and forgot about it.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💖

— blue x