◎ The long ass pee ◎

"Good morning, Lachlan."

"Your haircut looks bad."

NCT's choreographer let out a small sigh as the taller male sauntered past him, sipping his coffee after the blunt remark.

"Always a pleasure to see you." The choreographer mumbled with a soft sigh as he ran his hands through his hair. "It's not even that bad."

"Ignore him, he's moody because Mark wouldn't let him kick him in the ribs for fun," Johnny explained as he entered the room, his own coffee clutched in his hand.

"Why would he think that Mark would let him do that?" Johnny shrugged and walked away whilst sipping his beverage.

It was the day that 127 had to learn the choreography for Gimme Gimme. Chaehyun hates learning choreography, there's just so many steps to learn and it actually overwhelms him despite him being a quick learner.

Throwing his bag down on the ground, he ran up behind Jungwoo and got him into a headlock causing Jungwoo to yell out in shock.

"Lachlan, please remove Jungwoo from your headlock and get into position."

Chaehyun let Jungwoo go and ruffled his hair before casually walking to the spot where the choreographer was pointing to. This was nothing that the group wasn't used to, Chaehyun would often attack them playfully and then walk away as if nothing had happened.

"I'll get you back," Jungwoo called out.

"Oh yeah? Try it and I'll kiss your cute forehead."

That silenced Jungwoo because well, how the hell was he supposed to respond to that? With a teasing wink towards his member, Chaehyun turned to face the mirrors giving the choreographer all of his undivided attention.

As the time ticked by and the group was in full focus, they managed to get the routine down. Chaehyun didn't find it too hard and was able to pick up on it easily, it would be perfect with a lot of practice.

"I'M GOING TO PEE!" Chaehyun yelled out as he exited the room.

"Why does he feel the need to announce it every time?" The choreographer asked Taeyong.

"He's a rare breed."

Nobody could deny that claim.

Walking through the hallways of the SM building, Chaehyun headed towards the men's bathroom. As he was about to step into the room, he heard two voices and for a second, he could've sworn he heard one voice speak aggressively.

Shrugging it off, he entered the toilets with his need to pee increasing.

Once he was all done, he headed out the bathroom whistling the tune of Gimme Gimme when he heard the same voice he had heard before he went in, this time, he could hear the clear aggression in the person's tone and went to check it out.

He poked his head around the corner to see an older man towering above a smaller female figure. The man wasn't familiar to Chaehyun, and he could only assume that the man was a new staff member.

The girl, he had no idea who that was. Her back was facing him, but her hands were visibly shaking and that's a when Chaehyun decided that it was his time to intervene.

"Is there any need to speak to her like that?"

The man looked up, completely startled by Chaehyun's appearance. He stepped back from the girl, who turned around and it was then when Chaehyun recognised her to be one of the members of the newly debuted girl group, Aespa.

He didn't quite know her name, but he definitely recognised her.

"I- we was just talking."

Chaehyun nodded slowly, eyes narrowing into a look like that told the man that he was sceptical.