➤ The trio ➤

• so I decided to add the 'trio' into a chapter because I was bored and lowkey ngl miss Charlie.

_____________

Truth be told, when George explained to Charlie and Chaehyun that he had broken his foot only one of them was worried and the other burst out laughing at the news.

Of course, as you probably guessed Chaehyun was the one that found his friend's misfortune amusing and Charlie, of course, rolled his eyes but he at least showed some signs of worry towards the eldest of the three.

Chaehyun's amusement only increased when the reason behind George's injury was revealed which lead to the three in a group call at 11:37 at night.

Tears rolled down Chaehyun's cheeks as he threw his head back against the pillow whilst Charlie tried to process the information which had been handed to him.

"Yo-you broke your fucking foot and got a concussion b-HAHHAHA because-I can't-" Chaehyun waved his hand, the laughter only getting worse the more he thought about it.

"I SENT HWASA MY BUTT, PANICKED AND ENDED UP WITH HER TAKING ME TO THE HOSPITAL. IT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS."

Even Charlie was giggling at this point.

"You're so dumb, Hyung. How the hell do you manage to send it to the wrong person? Why was you even taking a butt pic in the first place? So many questions."

"I thought I had a pimple so I was going to send it to Jimin, but Hwasa was also in my recents and I didn't realise until I had sent the picture. Then all hell broke loose and I had to endure an awkward ride to the hospital with her."

"I'm sure she didn't mind, hasn't she been in love-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. I don't want to talk about love it creeps me out." Charlie rolled his eyes once again at the fact that George had covered his ears like a child.

Honestly, he was starting to think his main role in the friendship was to just roll his eyes at everything and wonder why the hell he agreed to becoming friends with two idiots like George and Chaehyun.

The two boys were similar though, Charlie had been through a heartbreak that had completely knocked him off of dating just like George had. So, he understood why the older male lashed out whenever someone brought up him being in a relationship.

He needed to protect himself.

"Okay fine, lets talk about Chaehyun's relationship." At the sound of his name, Chaehyun glanced at the camera and slowly slid the Pringle into his mouth. "How's Lucas?"

Chaehyun shrugged. "Mad at me."

Neither of the two were surprised.

"What have you done this time?" George asked, getting ready to laugh in Chaehyun's face just like he had done moments prior.

Chaehyun swallowed the Pringle and began playing with the straps of his black hoodie, adjusting the hood so it was still over his hair. He was stalling, knowing that the two boys were gonna either call him out or laugh at him.

"I don't know."

"Wait Charlie, can you smell that?" George sniffed up dramatically.

Charlie caught on quite quickly and began copying his actions. "Yeah, yeah I can. It's so strong."

"Yeah it smells like utter bullshit and I think it's coming from Chaehyun's mouth. So strong I can smell it from a screen. Spill the tea sister Chae," George urged, resting his chin in the palm of his hand and watched Chaehyun with big eyes.

The youngest of the two sighed. "Fine. I may or may not have gotten a little bit jealous." His words were mumbled, but the two heard just fine.

They were actually quite surprised since Chaehyun wasn't really the jealous type. Seeing the confused looks, Chaehyun quirked an eyebrow.

"Sorry, but since when did you get jealous?"

"Oh, no I didn't get jealous of another person, I'm far too amazing for that." Once again, Charlie rolled his eyes only this time it was followed by a scoff. But Chaehyun ignored him. "I got jealous because Eleven has been all over him for the last few days so I banned them from seeing each other and now he refuses to see me too because I've 'deprived him of his baby' like what the fuck? No? I'm his baby."

George was no longer in the camera view and instead hanging off the bed with his hand over his mouth and quiet laughter falling from his lips. Charlie was munching on a lollipop, having lost interest in the conversation after he realized it wasn't anything important.

"COMFORT ME!"

"You're a dumb fuck, Chae," George informed him and came back into the view of the camera but he was still laughing. "As if you got jealous because your dog loves your boyfriend more than you."

"Didn't you cry because Jimin went to Hoseok for comfort hugs instead of you?" Charlie piped up casually, his eyes on the tv.

George grew quiet.

Taking his lip in between his teeth he bowed his head and mumbled, "that was one time."

"Charlie, that just made me love you so much-"

"I don't want your love, go away."

Chaehyun shut his mouth and glared at the Male on his computer screen before letting out a sigh. The bedroom door opened to reveal a tired Mark meaning Chaehyun would have to end the call.

"Marky Poo is tired so I've gotta go."

"No one cares," the pair spoke at the same time, earning a scoff from Chaehyun.

With one last goodbye, he ended the call and tossed his laptop to the side as a ping from his phone sounded. Reaching over to grab the device, Chaehyun's entire face lit up when he saw the name.

'Charlie texted me, said ur being annoyingly pitiful. I forgive you but you have to let me see my baby. I miss her.'

Underneath was another text from Charlie: 'Relationship saved. You're welcome ;)'

After sending replies to both, Chaehyun was finally able to settle down in bed with a smile on his face as Eleven nuzzled up against him.

The male scoffed. "Oh so now you want me."

To which the female dog replied with a slight huff but he didn't miss the way she snuggled into him further. Oh, he could never stay mad at her. So, he cuddled her back with the knowledge that she would be all over Lucas again the next day.

_______________
This seems a little messy and stuff but it's because I have a habit of writing when I am super tired, for some reason that's when I'm inspired.

I kinda miss Charlie so I had to add him in and now I miss him even more even though he's not real :(

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You're greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x