〄 October shopping 〄

October is a month in which normal people rave about Halloween. For Chaehyun, it's a month that gives him permission to start preparing for Christmas. He spends October up to December, just completely getting in the Christmas spirit and it drives the boys crazy.

"Can't we just shop for decorations towards the end of November or scratch that, December when Christmas actually is?" Jaemin whined as pushed the trolley through the store.

Chaehyun had recruited 3 of the Dreamies to help him start on his Christmas decorating shopping. None of them wanted to be there, but Chaehyun was pretty persuasive...in other words, he bribed them.

Chenle was seated inside of the trolley (of course because he's a baby and that's where babies sit) whilst Jaemin and Jeno placed random things into the trolley without Chaehyun noticing. Honestly, it looked like a parent shopping with their kids.

"Would you two behave?!" Chaehyun scolded, slapping the side of Jeno's head as he leaned over to take the bucket off of Chenle's head. "And no, October is when the best stuff comes out and I want the dorm to be very festive this year."

"It's not even Halloween yet..."

"Does this face looks like it gives to flying monkeys?" Chaehyun pointed to his stone cold face. Jaemin shook his head. "Then be quiet about Halloween and I might buy you all some sweets."

"You treat us like we're babies," Chenle grumbled.

"Speak for yourself, I'll take the sweets Chenle clearly doesn't want!" Jeno piped up.

"Listen. I never said I didn't want them."

The eldest of the four left his three members — well in this case children, to argue whilst he grabbed a snow globe off of the shelf, his mind flipped to Lucas, who he knew would really like a snow globe. Holding it in his hands, he shook it and watched as the 'snow' fell against the small village inside.

Smiling, the British boy turned and placed it carefully beside Chenle before moving further down the aisle with Jeno and Jaemin trailing behind him. His eyes narrowed as he scanned the shelves for more stuff. Chaehyun was in the Christmas zone, so he didn't notice how Jeno and Jaemin had snuck off.

Well...he didn't notice until they returned. He was busy looking at some of the baubles when he felt a tap on his shoulder, a security guard stood with Jaemin and Jeno in his grip, the pair had masks in her hands and looked extremely guilty.

"Brilliant..."

_________

"We're sorry Hyung! I didn't know that there was a five year old there until Jaemin told me."

Chaehyun hadn't spoken a word since the security guard let them leave, which meant he was either angry or annoyed...which with Chaehyun is pretty much the same thing.

Once again, Chaehyun remained silent. The four walked through the company, Chaehyun keeping a hold of Chenle's hand as he headed towards the cafeteria where Taeyong was. Chenle was enjoying this, it was a lot funnier for him since he wasn't the one in trouble.

The younger boy kept looking back at his sorrowful boys with an evil grin, usually, he would hate Chaehyun babying him but he would much rather have him showing affection than being mad at him, therefore, he didn't try to pull away.

When the four finally found Taeyong, Chaehyun stepped to the side and folded his arms. He had already sent a message to Taeyong explaining the situation.

"Making a five year old cry, Jeno? Really?" The leader folded his arms, looking at the two younger boys sternly.

"I didn't even see-"

"SCREW THE FIVE YEAR OLD!" Chaehyun cut in abruptly. "What about my Christmas stuff? I had to leave it in the stupid place because Dumb and Dumber over here decided to wander off and that five year old is a cry baby!"

"Chae it's October-"

"EXACTLY! The best stuff comes out this month and I got my hands on some good ornaments but noooooo, it just has to be unacceptable to push over five year olds."

Taeyong rolled his eyes and turned back to the two Dreamies, who were watching the elder fume. It was causing them great amusement.

"You can leave, but don't make anyone else cry, and don't push over anymore five year old-and they're gone." Taeyong turned back to a fuming Chaehyun. "You go calm down."

"I will not—"

"Chaehyun," Taeyong cut in sternly.

"Chaehyun," The younger boy imitated in a high pitch tone, scrunching his nose up as he mocked his elder. He then scoffed and walked away, deciding to continue his mood in a different room.

To this day, Taeyong still wonders what possessed him to become the leader of the 22 membered crackhead group.

____________
I'm so sorry for lack of updates, I know this seems quite rushed and stuff and I'm sorry for that but I hope you kinda managed to enjoy it.

ALSO

THEY LOOK SO GOOD AND

LOOK AT SEJUN'S HAIR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

okay now I've gotten that out of the way...Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You are greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x