˚♡ the drunken boyfriend ♡˚

"Thank you for taking care of him."

Yuqi could only respond with a nervous smile as she passed a giggling Lucas over to his boyfriend.

Lucas didn't get drunk often, nor did he really have much time to spend with any friends outside of his respective group, therefore, when Yuqi had asked him to hang out, he wasn't up for declining the offer.

Before he left, Lucas and Chaehyun got into a little bit of a disagreement with Chaehyun getting slightly jealous over his friendship with Yuqi — though in his defence, he had seen the comments shipping them together.

He was bound to be upset after seeing multiple comments claiming that Yuqi was better suited for Lucas than Chaehyun.

"Do you have a ride home?" Chaehyun asked her after getting Lucas into the passengers seat, not really liking the idea of leaving Yuqi alone with alcohol in her system.

Surprised by his question, her eyes grew wide and she began to subconsciously rub her arm as a cold breeze passed by the two of them creating goosebumps on her skin.

She spluttered to find an answer, feeling a little shy under Chaehyun's questioning stare. At her reaction, the male couldn't help but chuckle.

"Get in, I'll drive you home."

Relief washed over her, honestly she had no idea how she was planning to get back to the dorms. It was almost 3 am and she knew all of her members would most likely be sleeping by now.

Shivering from the cold, she closed the door instantly.

"My jacket is on the backseat there beside you, you can slide it on if you're cold," Chaehyun told her, shooting her a sincere smile through the review mirror.

Just because he had gotten a little bit jealous doesn't mean he was going to be cold. He actually kinda liked her, she seemed cool. The comments weren't her fault, she didn't ask to be shipped with Lucas and so, he wasn't going to take his own insecurity out on her.

Yuqi was hesitant to take his jacket, but after feeling how many goosebumps had raised on her arms, she wasted no time grabbing the black zip up hoodie and slid it over her shoulders.

After giving directions to her dorm, she took a look at Lucas only to find that he was flat out. However, she noticed how his hand had subconsciously reached out to feel Chaehyun, immediately calming down when Chaehyun gave him his hand.

"Cute" she thought to herself.

"So, did you guys have fun?" Chaehyun piped up, sliding his thumb across the back of Lucas's hand.

Yuqi nodded. "Yeah, Lucas missed you a lot though. He kept saying you guys argued and how much he regretted making you sad."

Chaehyun smiled as he glanced over at his sleeping boyfriend. "It was just a small disagreement, nothing a hug can't fix. Thank you for inviting him out by the way, he doesn't get to let loose often."

Yuqi knew of Chaehyun's jealousy, Lucas had told her about it after his fourth drink.

"It's okay, I just um- I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm not trying anything on with him, I genuinely just enjoy his company," she explained quietly.