✘ Endless phone calls ✘

Annoyed was not even the word to describe Chaehyun's mood.

For the past week and a half, Chaehyun's phone had been non stop blowing up with messages and phone calls from who he presumed to be a sasaeng. It had happened to a couple of the other boys multiple times, but it was starting to become apparent that they were targeting Chaehyun.

Some of the messages ranged from obsessive to borderline psychotic and Chaehyun was starting to lose his temper. He had tried to block them but they would somehow find away around it. 

Chaehyun was on live with Yuta when his phone started to ring. Fiddling with the hat on his head, his eyes flickered to the phone and he recognised it quickly. Rolling his eyes, he put the phone on silent and turned it so it was facing the table.

Yuta shot him a side glance, slightly cringing at the look of pure annoyance on Chaehyun's face knowing if he lashed out, they would get into trouble.

"Eat well," Yuta read out before nodding. "I'll try-"

He was cut off by the sound of his own phone ringing. Chaehyun scoffed in annoyance, ignoring the warning looks from the staff behind the camera.  Chaehyun held up his index finger letting the fans know that he would be one minute.

He then took his manager outside.

"I need to address it ."

"If you address it, it'll just cause a bigger problem. We're working on sorting it out, I get that you are annoyed but-"

"These messages are seriously creeping me out. Seriously, just let me address it."

Kim Chaehyun had some balls and everyone knew it. He often went up against his management despite the threat of being kicked out of the company - which is one of the reasons fans love him so much - he simply could not give a shit what happens to him.

Sighing, his manager nodded. "Fine. You address it once whilst we're trying to fix the situation. Don't be too aggressive and do not swear or else you're grounded for a month."

Chaehyun grinned at his manager, who rubbed his temples with a groan. It's times like these when he really hated his job. Chaehyun is unpredictable which means his management are always stressed out.

Sitting down back in his seat, Chaehyun grabbed his phone and lifted it up.

"Please stop calling us. Some of these messages we are receiving are terrifying. I'm not asking you at this point, I'm telling you. Stop calling us and messaging us because this matter will be taken further."

Yuta nodded in agreement, smiling slightly at Chaehyun's demands. Out of everyone, Chaehyun was the one who gave the least fucks. If someone needed to be put in their place then he's your guy.

"Some of these messages are disgusting. You are harassing us at this point and it's messing with my boys which I don't take lightly. I love you guys to bits but there's limits and boundaries which are now being crossed. Stop it off, delete our numbers and stop calling."

Chaehyun sounded forceful and it was clear to see he was fed up. He knew he was going to face some backlash for this. Someone was going to try and make him look bad, they always do when an idol fights back but at this point he didn't care.

The live ended shortly after and his manager sighed as Chaehyun grinned cheekily.

"Come on, I did well."

"I mean you didn't swear so, I'm proud of you for that. But yeah, I guess you did good. Let's just hope it calms down whilst we get this situation fixed."

When Chaehyun went onto Twitter an hour later, he found that he was trending.

Respect Chae was trending worldwide with many tweets praising him and clowning the sasaengs. That is why you do not push Chaehyun over the edge, he will fight back.

_______________
i seriously can't imagine how frustrating it is for idols to have to deal with this, it's most likely terrifying too. honestly, it's not hard to be a decent human and just let them live.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread and it was kinda short but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💜

— blue x