♧ The Office: part two ♧

:: The Office: PT. 2.
:: part one is in Lachlan's first book. this is an au based on the office.

﹋﹋﹋﹋

"Kun is depressed because he broke up with his girlfriend this week. It was his decision, but man, it has taken a toll on him."

Chaehyun was sitting alone, a camera faced directly towards him.

"I can't relate though, I'm in a perfect relationship with Lucas." Chaehyun spoke to the camera smugly, before his demeanour changed completely and he shot a glare at someone behind the camera.

"By the way, I saw the way you was looking at my man. His ass is fine, but his ass is also mine so back the hell up or else."

"I just asked for you to tell us your tasks of the day..." One of the crew members mumbled.

Chaehyun leaned back against the wall with folded arms, giving her the stink eye. "Maybe so, but I know your intentions. Don't even look at him, or else Hendery's nasty pee stain from last time won't be the only stain they can't get out of the rug."

﹋﹋﹋﹋

The camera followed Chaehyun as he sat down at his desk, straightening out his blazer before he cleared his throat. Kun, who was sat at his own desk just trying to finish his work, slowly turned his head towards him and Chaehyun was quick to shoot a 'I got this' wink towards the camera.

He placed a hand on Kun's shoulder and forced on a sympathetic expression. "Hey, I heard what happened. Nobody else knows, haven't told a single soul because you know what? I respect you. And I am here for you just like any best friend would be. You and me for life!"

"We're not best friends," Kun pushed off his hand and turned back to his computer.

Chaehyun glanced back up at the camera and shook his head, silently placing a hand on his heart whilst mouthing 'He's so heartbroken. He needs me.'

Fiddling with the pen on his desk, Chaehyun gave a side glance to Kun. "Why don't we go and smash up her house? It might make you feel so much better and I am more than willing to lend you my axe!"

Kun whipped his head around to face Chaehyun, who is was nodding with an eager smile.

"I'm not smashing up my ex girlfriends house- besides, im the one that broke up with her so why would I want revenge? And why do you have an axe? Aren't friends with her to-"

"Shh!" Chaehyun pressed a finger against Kun's lips. "Don't talk, just smash. And yes, she is my friend, I offered the exact same coping mechanism but she declined. I don't play favourites."

Chaehyun looked up at the camera with a look that said 'can you believe this guy?'

"So! What do you say? Let's go wreck her house, Buddy!"

"No." Kun immediately shot him down.

Chaehyun held his hands up. "Fine. Have it your way but one day, you'll be begging for my axe and if you ever need it, it'll be there for you. I will be there for you."

A zoomed in shot of Kun looking deeply disturbed followed by the camera panning to a proud looking Chaehyun, who held up his thumb and nodded.

﹋﹋﹋﹋

"Chaehyun is a scary man. A scary scary man. I don't know whether Taeyong did a background check on him or whether he was just dazzled by his good look, but im sure that kid has killed someone. He terrifies me."

Kun was being serious, and you could tell by the way he widened his eyes.

﹋﹋﹋﹋

Taeyong wasn't doing any work, mainly because he had been putting Shotaro through a job interview.

"Here is when we cut the cake!" Taeyong leaned over Shotaro, a phone in his hand whilst he scrolled through a number of wedding photos.

Shotaro looked like he couldn't care any less, but he needed the job and so, he was pretending to be interested.

﹋﹋﹋﹋

"Me and Ten got married recently! It was so long over due, and we were just ready!" Taeyong explained whilst showing the camera his many photos. "Chaehyun was the one to officiate us! He did so well, so professional! Did you know that he is a registered officiant! I had absolutely no idea."

The shot flips and suddenly, Chaehyun is the one sitting in the chair.

"When did I become an officiant? Last week." He answered with a nod. "Ten and Taeyong were my first! They took my wedding virginity!"

﹋﹋﹋﹋

Lucas stood by the photo copier, slamming his hand down against the machine screaming multiple curse words at it for not working properly. He was about to kick it, when his vision went black with two hands being placed over his eyes.

"Guess who!" A voice sang.

"Oh my god... Mark is that you?"

If looks could kill, someone would be dead. Chaehyun moved his hands away. "Not Mark, but I will make darkness be the only thing he will ever see if he ever tries to romantically surprise you like that."

Mark, who was standing only a few feet away, looked at the camera with a worried expression that was soon zoomed in on.

"Hey babe, I was about to beat the shit out of this photocopier, you wanna join? We can call it a 'work date'!" Lucas suggested with a dazzling smile.

Chaehyun gasped with heart eyes. "We can smash it to smithereens and then take a piece home as a momentum of this date!"

Lucas immediately agreed, loving the idea.

Meanwhile, Kun entered the room, giving the camera a look whilst mouthing, 'psychos, the both of them.'

The camera panned back over to Chaehyun and Lucas, who were now beating the absolute hell out of that poor photo copier whilst screaming insults at it.

Just another day at the office.

_____________

this was honestly so fun to write.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💚

— blue x