◎ The unwanted visitors ◎

This isn't what he wanted to be dealing with at all.

It was almost 12 am when he returned from a late night walk with Eleven. At first he hadn't been paying attention, scrolling through his phone but then she began barking rather viciously and that prompted him to look up.

There was a group sitting by the dorm. Three girls and two boys, all wearing masks and hats. A groan emerged from his throat, but in no mood, he decided to just pass them quietly. He wasn't going to start anything and just left them be.

He ignored their calls of his name. He loves Nctzens, but there's a time and a place to meet him and outside his home is not the place. That's a major invasion of privacy and when he got to the dorms, he was no longer idol Chaehyun, he was a normal exhausted man who wanted to sleep.

He didn't owe them the time of day when they purposely showed up to his home after being told multiple times to stop.

He was doing a good job at ignoring them until two bottles came flying towards him. One hit the back of his head but that's not the one that pissed him off, the one that hit Eleven struck a nerve for him especially when he heard her cry out.

He stopped dead in his tracks as two of the girls gasped in shock and once of the boys stifled a laugh.

"Glad you find it funny," he spoke calmly, pulling down his mast as he turned to face them. "Because i fucking don't."

"We didn't mean to hit you-"

"Then what did you mean to do? Because I don't see a bin anywhere around here and you launched it with some force, so stop spewing your bullshit and tell me why you think it's appropriate to throw shit at me and my dog?"

Chaehyun couldn't care less about his language or his tone. They had chosen to hit him, therefore, he was going to give the same energy back through his tone.

"You was ignoring us," one of the girls mumbled. "It was rude, were your fans. You should respect us and give us a picture or something, that's all we're here for."

Chaehyun glanced at her. "Why should I respect you when you have none for me and my members? This is our home, by showing up here knowing you shouldn't is plain disrespectful. I love my fans. The respectful ones."

"You could've at least acknowledged us," the other girl replied.

"You lost your entitlement to acknowledgement when you came and camped outside of my home. You could've bumped into me on the street and I would've given you something but sitting outside of my house and then throwing your empty litter at me and my dog is only going to make me dislike you."

Yuta stepped out of the dorm after hearing Chaehyun's raised voice. He walked down to him and glanced between his member and the group.

"What's going on?"

"They threw a bottle at me and Eleven because I 'didn't acknowledge them' and now they're trying to tell me I should have respected them."

Yuta snorted loudly in disbelief as he over his chest. Eleven sat down patiently in front of the two after calming down from her initial surprise of being hit with a bottle.

"Look. We're sorry," the girl who hadn't yet spoke replied. "It was wrong of us to show up and I'm truly sorry about him hitting you and Eleven with a bottle, this won't happen again."

She seemed sincere, out of all of them, she seemed like the only one who actually understood that what they was doing is wrong so, Chaehyun gave her a nod.

"I appreciate your apology, it seems as though you're the only one of your friends with a little bit of respect in you." She gave him a small smile. "Now go home, it's late and dangerous for you all to be out."

Without another word, the group began walking away and Chaehyun turned to Yuta with a heavy sigh before reaching down to lift Eleven up, carrying her as though she was a baby due to the fact that she had grown.

He pressed numerous kisses against her fur and followed Yuta inside the dorm where Jungwoo and Mark were standing, looking at the two of them with wide and curious eyes.

"Are they gone?"

"Yeah, not before they hit me and Eleven with a fucking water bottle. It hurt that too, I could have severe brain damage now."

Yuta scoffed and slapped the back of his head before pinching his cheek and putting on a baby voice. "So dramatic little Chaechae."

Chaehyun groaned and pulled away before placing Eleven on the floor, she spotted Jaehyun heading into the hall and bolted towards him, jumping up on him.

"BITCH I JUST DEFENDED YOU, I COULD HAVE GOT JUMPED AND YOU'RE ALL OVER HIM AS IF HE JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE!" Chaehyun yelled after her, but she was too busy with Jaehyun to acknowledge him.

Scoffing, Chaehyun headed to his room. As he was about to open the door, he heard the patter of paws against the wooden floor. When he turned, he saw Eleven trotting after him.

"I thought you ditched me," he stared with a chuckled and pushed the door open, watching with a smile as she ran in and jumped on the bed, her tail wagging excitedly whilst she waited.

The perfect ending to a long day.

________________________
i'll be honest, i struggled to write this one as i just had no ideas so i do apologise if it was a little bad.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💚

— Blue x