☆ミ The period talk ☆ミ

"YUTA JUST ASKED ME IF A PERIOD PAD STICKS TO A VAGINA!"

Chaehyun bounced into the room, tears from his amusement streaming down his cheeks as he let himself fall on top of Jaehyun. Yuta followed behind him, a sheepish smile on his face.

The room was silent and there was multiple looks of awkwardness floating around the room and it was then when Yuta and Chaehyun realized that Jaehyun and Johnny were actually on live.

"Are you on live?" Chaehyun asked and the two boys nodded. Chaehyun giggled and turned to look up at Yuta. "Ha ha, now the entire fandom knows that you thought the period pad goes on the vagina." 

Yuta laughed sarcastically before pushing Chaehyun off of Jaehyun's lap and onto the floor. A surprised, high pitched scream ripped from Chaehyun's throat and he landed on the ground with a thumb.

"I'm okay!"

Yuta sat down beside Johnny whilst the pair continued their live. Whilst they were talking, Yuta began prodding Chaehyun's side with his foot making the younger boy jolt. 

They weren't even acknowledging the live and instead were just being playful with each other. The fans couldn't see Chaehyun, so when he grabbed Yuta by the foot and yanked him off of the sofa it looked like he had been dragged by a ghost.

Of course, they all knew who it was and were living for the Yutchae interaction. The two weren't seen interacting on live often and fans often worried that they didn't have a close friendship but the two did.

They were like siblings, the ones who constantly bicker and fight. Nctzens often like to label them as Tom And Jerry.

The two were wrestling on the floor. Johnny and Jaehyun had given up trying to talk to the fans and instead, were both watching the two fight with amused smiles plastered across both of their lips.

It duo was far too distracting and entertaining for them to ignore.

Chaehyun stood up laughing, itching his nose as he looked down at Yuta who was sprawled out across Johnny and Jaehyun's feet. The fans could only see Chaehyun's torso with his height.

Suddenly, Yuta grabbed the back of Chaehyun's leg and pulled him down and round two broke out.

"Don't worry guys, this happens often," Jaehyun assured the fans only taking his eyes off of the wrestling pair for a brief second.

Finally, Yuta gave up and pushed Chaehyun off of him. He jumped to his feet and took a seat on the sofa. He was red faced and breathless, but the smile on his lips was enchanting as he stared down at Chaehyun.

"I won."

Chaehyun scoffed lowly and stood up. He made a show of sitting on top shoving Yuta aside by pretty much sitting on him. Yuta pushed him but moved up so that Chaehyun could have the seat.

The boys continued with the livestream and were only interrupted twice by Yuta and Chaehyun. Aside from those two interruptions, they were lost in their own world trying to annoy each other.

Chaehyun would stare at the camera but push Yuta's head and then act like he hadn't done anything. Yuta would then retaliate by poking his side.

"Wait no but seriously," Yuta started his sentence and pushed Chaehyun's hands away from his face. "Where does the pad go then?"

Chaehyun slapped his forehead with his hand and closed his eyes whilst Yuta looked around in utter confusion. Jaehyun and Johnny both snickered at him, neither of them making any attempts to contribute to the topic.

They didn't really feel like getting in trouble with the staff.

Chaehyun, however, didn't care.

"It goes on the underwear, like they stick it to their underwear," Chaehyun explained confidently.

"How do you know that?" Johnny asked.

Chaehyun shrugged and fiddled with the rings on his fingers. "I just know."

— comments section —

— Yuta and Chaehyun are an iconic duo and nobody can tell me otherwise.

— look at how happy chaechae is because he knows he's right! my heart can't handle his cuteness.

— im so in love with chaehyun that i don't think it's healthy.

— I LOVE YOU YUTAAA

— sorry but this is the most chaehyun thing ever. like trust him to be the one to know the most about period pads.

— johnny can step on me.

— idk what's funnier, Yuta thinking the period pad stuck against the actual area or chaehyun fully explaining to him the correct way of using one so confidently.

— jaehyun looks so cute when he's concentrating!

— back to story —

The boys decided to move on from the topic of periods after that.

"What's the weirdest rumour you've ever heard about yourself?" Johnny asked curiously, aiming his question towards Chaehyun.

Chaehyun leaned back and narrowed his eyes in thought. "I think probably that I'm a dad? It's probably not the weirdest but it's the only one I can think of."

"I think one of us started that rumour," Jaehyun told him with a guilty laugh.

"I know but the 'I wouldn't be surprised if Chae had a kid' was a joke between us all but people genuinely think I have a child somewhere."

The three burst out laughing as Chaehyun looked at the camera in bewilderment.

"Just to clarify, to put the rumours to rest, I do not have a child. I think you would know if I did because I'm not subtle enough to hide a whole kid. I do not have a child. I am not a father. Please stop saying I am, it is rather uncomfortable."

"To be honest though if I didn't know you as well as I did, I probably would assume you have a child somewhere. I don't know I can just imagine you being a teen dad."

Chaehyun stared at Johnny with a slight scowl before scrunching up his nose in frustration.

"The only child I have is my dog, now on that note, I am going to go give her cuddles. Goodbye everyone, I love you and once again, I AM NOT A DAD."

With that, Chaehyun stood up and left the room. He just knew that there was a lot from that live that was going to go viral, so when he saw his manager, he gave a sympathetic smile.

"You are going to scold me once you see the live, so in advance, I apologise and I have learned my lesson."

He patted his manager's back before walking down the hallway, whistling casually as he left his manager stood in one spot looking dumbfounded.

"What the hell has that boy done now?"

________________________

there is not enough Yuta in this book so i wanted to show off his relationship with chae a bit more.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💚

— blue x