🎉 Surprise Party 🎉

It was Chaehyun's birthday, the day in which the most remarkable, strongest and bravest person stepped into the world. He was a year older and in Chae fashion, he was going to be the most extra human.

"No, we're not ordering you an elephant, Chaehyun." The managers wanted to make his day special, but they couldn't just go and get him an elephant. Chaehyun seemed to think that they could make a single phone call and poof, an elephant would appear.

Upon hearing the word no, Chaehyun gasped and took a step back. He pressed his hand against his heart and turned to look away from his managers, who all rolled their eyes at the build-up to a very dramatic scene from the man in front of them. Chaehyun didn't say anything though, he held a disgusted face whilst sliding his phone out of his pocket.

The managers glanced at each other in confusion.

"Hey Siri, is it illegal to be told no on my birthday?" Chaehyun placed a hand on his hip and stood sassily as he tapped his foot against the ground.

Siri didn't give him the response he wanted, therefore, he called her a bitch and then decided to take a different approach.

"Hey Siri, can I call the police for being told no on my birthday?"

One again, Siri didn't come through and she ultimately shut down his hopes. Seconds from throwing his phone, Chaehyun took a deep breath and decided to take another approach.

"Is no a shorter version of yes?"

After having enough, one of the managers stepped forward and tore the phone out of his grip. He shut Siri off and placed the phone down on the wooden table. The boys already had something planned for him but Chaehyun but he didn't know that and Chaehyun just wanted an elephant. The group were supposed to have work today, though the boys had begged for an entire three weeks to get this day off.

After everything Chaehyun had been through and done they wanted to make it special.

"Where even is everyone anyway? I woke up and the dorm was dead and now none of them is here. I would presume a zombie take over but if that happened then you guys would be the first to go."

"Why would we be the first people to die?"

"Because you're just very...no offence but you're very eatable."

"Is that a compliment or?"

Chaehyun shrugged. "I said what I said. Take it how you will."

"Whatever- your members requested for us to take you out for the day as they felt it was necessary. So, we have reservations for lunch and then we're free to take you wherever you want," Chaehyun opened his mouth but his manager held up a finger. "Except for buying elephants."

Chaehyun's once hopeful composure deflated as he huffed but nodded anyway. He would have preferred to spend his day working with his members, but he was appreciative of their work to get him a day off on the occasion. Chaehyun had always hated his birthday, he used to see the children celebrating theirs with their parents and he could never do that, therefore, his distaste for the day began.

_

"You said I could go wherever I want and judging by the fact you're refusing to take me to the aquarium to visit my member's doppelgangers, I am forced to believe that you lied to me."

The day had passed quite quickly and Chaehyun was left quite confused as his managers took wrong turns. When nobody listened to him, he folded his arms and slumped in his seat. He kept his gaze upon the scenery outside, deciding that he would give them the silent treatment until he got what he wanted.

The car soon pulled up in front of a building, one that Chaehyun had never seen before. The anxiety began to build in the pit of his stomach as his heart rate sped up - it was so similar to the one his mother had thrown in him when she took him all those months ago.

"Y-you're not gonna like...lock me in there are you?" The genuine panic in his eyes seemed to shock the three managers around him. They looked at each other for a split second before it clicked. Chaehyun was remembering the incident.

"No, no Lachlan, we promise. You're completely safe and i promise you will like this, alright?"

Chaehyun nodded.

Stepping out onto the gravel, Chaehyun kicked the stones beneath his feet as he waited for the others to get out of the car. He then began to timidly follow behind them debating on whether making a run for it would be a safe option. The doors were pulled open and Chaehyun was guided inside.

"Where are we going? Why is it so dark? Listen, if you're gonna try and attack me then I would suggest you think about what you're doing. Im a good fighter you-"

"SURPRISE!"

Startled, Chaehyun stumbled back as a room full of people jumped up from their hiding places. The room was filled with Chaehyun's friends and family, even all of the Dreamies were there. Covering his mouth, Chaehyun glanced around in shock.

"Oh, this is a surprise party!? F-for me?"

"Yeah, it was put together by your members. Now come here and give me a cuddle, my first grandchild is all grown up!" Nana Val stepped forward and cupped her grandson's cheeks. He placed his hands over hers and smiled down at her. "I love you and I am so, so proud of you."

"I love you too Nana."

The two were ushered away from each other by Lucas who didn't hesitate to jump on Chaehyun. Chuckling, the older boy caught him (somehow) and began to spin around. Lucas cried out, begging him to stop and after another two spins, Chaehyun finally placed him on the ground.

"You guys did all of this for me?"

"You deserve it. We love you."

That day, Chaehyun didn't only turn a year older but he also shared genuine laughs and smiles with the people around him, he even danced with Hanra.

Just like old times...

___________

I really dislike this chapter, it seems so rushed but I had to get it out. I'm super sorry for lack of updates, my mum came down with the flu and then she passed it onto me so I am currently not feeling too great, but I really hope this chapter was good enough. I promise to have a better chapter out soon. 

On another note: I launched myself out of the bath after seeing a spider so that was fun.

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway. 

You are greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x