♕ Guardian angel ♕

WARNING: Pure Fluff and slightly suggestive?? Kinda?? I guess? Idk

After a long day, the debut out of the way Chaehyun laid down in his hotel room on top of his bed with a sigh. He was stressed to say the least. Lucas entered not long after him, his brown hair tousled from the long day.

Adoration creeped onto his face when he spotted Chaehyun laying with his eyes closed. This debut had been kicking both of their asses. Slipping off his jacket, followed by his shoes Lucas decided to leave Chaehyun there whilst he had a shower. Though, when the slight snores sounded from the older male, he made the decision to at least remove his shoes.

Somehow, Chaehyun didn't even flinch as Lucas untied the shoes and pulled the shoes off his feet. With one last fond smile, Lucas headed into the bathroom to take a quick shower before bed. As the door closed, Chaehyun's eyes fluttered open. He looked around the room in confusion.

Must have fallen asleep.

"Lucas?" He called out just as the sound of the shower muffled by the door met his ears. He sighed and looked down at his feet. "Did I go barefoot today?"

Going barefoot wouldn't be out of the ordinary. This is Chaehyun we're talking about. Shaking his head, Chaehyun stood up and shrugged off his jacket. He quickly undid his tie before pulling off the rest of his suit, leaving him in nothing but his underwear. He run a hand through his hair and stretched out his body.

The shower came to an end and minutes later, a soaking wet Lucas in nothing but a towel stepped out. A scream left his mouth as he set his eyes on Chaehyun.

"I thought you was asleep?"

"I was but now I'm not."

"Clearly," Lucas mumbled.

Chaehyun eyed him up before smirking. He let his hand graze across Lucas' torso as he passed and slipped into the bathroom. Lucas cursed lightly under his breath. Chaehyun left a trail of tingles behind on Lucas' body. Changing into some underwear, the younger boy quickly jumped into bed and stretched out his body in attempt to ignore the feeling Chaehyun had given him.

Chaehyun switched off the bathroom light and closed the door before heading towards the bed where Lucas was laying. He practically dove onto his side and began giggling as he snuggled into the blankets, his delusional side from being so tired had started to make an appearance.

"A fan told me today that I'm not regular glue, I'm glitter glue...she then confessed that she found it on Pinterest but I have never felt more appreciated in my life," Chaehyun mumbled into the covers.

"Glitter glue?"

"Yep. Because I'm a bad bitch with sparkles. I'm special she said so and I take her word for it, her name was Sarah. I've promoted her to my favourite person ever."

Lucas furrowed his eyebrows, looking somewhat offended by the comment.

"I thought I was your favourite person ever?"

Chaehyun raised an eyebrow. "Did you compare me to glitter glue and say I'm special and sparkly?"

"No...?"

"Very well then. You are not my favourite person."

"I feel like you're getting weirder and weirder and more random as the days go on."

Chaehyun had been getting more and more random with outburst of just comments. Sometimes he just talks for the sake of it without even thinking and then gets shocked like everyone else. Lucas was slightly concerned but also not really because it's Chaehyun and he's the most random fucker than walks on Earth.

Except for George Lee...yeah no one gets more random that George Lee, child thought he was pregnant once.

"You know I think my guardian angel is a raging alcoholic."

Lucas nodded. "Sounds about right."

"The amount of stupid decisions they've let me make is shocking-wait, how many do you reckon have been fired or just straight up quit because looking after me is just...impossible."

"I don't know but when it comes to deciding whether ur going to heaven or hell, I feel genuinely sorry for God. The only person who can control is Taeyong and that's a statement."

Chaehyun smiled softly. "Yeah...I kinda like to think of him as my guardian angel. He saved me so many times and he's always there for me. If anyone is watching over me, it's him."

*Chaehyun's guardian angel listening to the conversation* : Fuck You. Didn't wanna watch over you anyway. *chugs down some vodka and walks away.*

Chaehyun rolled onto his side and Lucas did the same. The room was silent as they stared at each other, almost like they were in their own little world. Lucas was the first one to make the move as he leaned over and pressed his lips against Chaehyun's.

Chaehyun responded immediately.

"I love you," Lucas whispered as he pulled away.

Chaehyun pressed another kiss to his lips and smiled. "You're alright—OUCH FINE I LOVE YOU TOO. Geez.

That night ended in a heated kiss and their bodies tangled together...actions speak louder than words and they had a brilliant end to a long day.

_______________
My guardian angel whilst watching me write this chapter: make it spicy...no fluffy...no—Aww you gave us angels a shout out. NOW BACK TO THE SPICE GIRL MAKE THEM KISS.

Also Chaehyun is a mood.

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You are greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x