❖ The chaotic live ❖

"No like, bro, no like I say we should like...pop up and be like 'YO' you know?"

Chaehyun stared at Mark blankly before slowly turning to the live which had been on the entire time, he lifted up his hand and pointed to it which alerted Mark of the fans already watching. His eyes widened and he pushed his head forward slightly in shock.

"Wait, it's already on?" Chaehyun nodded with a silent laugh, covering his face with his hand. "Oh, well that's awkward. I'll just like-i'll just sit down."

Chaehyun laughed loudly and nodded. "Yeah, probably best. Sit down you fool. If you're confused, Mark didn't know we was live yet and tried to come up with a 'cool' way of greeting you guys."

Smiling in embarrassment, Mark leaned over to grab the bag of skittles sitting on the table next to Chaehyun and moved them over so that they were in the middle of the two of them.

Meanwhile, Chaehyun munched on his chocolate bar with an amused smile still really entertained by Mark's mistake. He's not saying he loves when Mark embarrassed himself...but he loves when Mark embarrassed himself.

"If I punched you in the throat, would it hurt?" Chaehyun asked out of the blue, glancing at Mark who genuinely thought about an answer.

He nodded. "Pretty sure, yeah."

"Wanna test it?" Chaehyun made a fist with his hand and slowly connected it with the side of Mark's neck.

Dramatically, Mark grabbed onto his neck and hissed, falling back as if he had really been punched. The two then erupted into laughter, falling against each other as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

It was then that one of the staff members walked in holding the food that the pair had ordered. Chaehyun, on instinct, screamed loudly and began making grabby hands.

"FOOD! GIMME!" He whined.

The food was set down in front of him and he didn't hesitate to start eating. After his first bite, he began doing a happy dance and giggling happily whilst Mark took his own bite of food, nodding in approval at the taste.

"I have been waiting for this for so long!" Chaehyun cried out in exaggeration. "So, so long!"

"He's not kidding, he's been like crying for this since like-what? Ten this morning?"

Chaehyun was far too engrossed in stuffing his mouth to pay attention to anything that was being said.

"He's not listening right now, but he has been waiting for this since ten this morning," Mark clarified.

Chaehyun threw up his thumb in response.

After a few minutes, he finally began engaging with the live instead of focusing solely on his food.

"Mark looks like your younger brother," Chaehyun read out before turning to Mark. "He is my younger brother."

"Since whe-oh you mean because we're so close? I thought you meant blood related," Mark began laughing at his own stupidity.

Chaehyun shook his head in amusement.

"Don't try to be cute with this guy, he ruins the moment."

"I'm sorry. I got confused, okay! You didn't clarify."

"Well obviously I'm not your actual relative you dumb-butt. I said butt, not anything else, you can't shout at me," he warned the staff behind the camera. "For starters Mark, my name is Kim yours is Lee. I'm British, you're Canadian. Big difference there buddy."

Mark nodded. "Yeah, I see that now."

"How the hell do you even get confused about that?"

"Like well there's so many different meanings of what you said that it's very easy to get confused by the different meanings of what you just said."

Chaehyun scrunched up his face and cocked his head to the right.

"What?"

"None of what I said made sense did it?"

"Not in the slightest, if I'm honest I've forgotten what we was even talking about."

"Should we move on?" Mark suggested.

"I think we should-GUYS IM GONNA MAKE AN ONLY FANS!"

Mark burst out laughing whilst the staff behind the camera froze, shooting warning stares towards the cheeky idol.

"For legal reasons - aka me not getting in trouble with my company - that was a joke," Chaehyun added in after Mark's laughter died down.

Silently, he took another bite of his food and ate it quietly though there was a hint of an amused smile still on his face. Mark finally stopped laughing and clapping and took a bite out of his own food before reading through the comments again.

He slowly stopped chewing and snorted before slapping Chaehyun's leg, pointing to a specific comment without reading it out loud. Chaehyun squinted his eyes before smirking.

Lucas tops.

"I'm a top actually," he mumbled.

Though he hoped the camera picked it up, he knew the staff were going beyond crazy. This is why he was banned for a whole six months one time, he just doesn't know when to be quiet.

"I just know Chae's pack-okay! Sweetie the only thing I'm packing is your suitcase back to holy town. You need to be cleansed of your dirty mind."

Honestly, at this point, Chaehyun was sure that the staff would've thrown a chair at him if they wouldn't get backlash for it. They were stuck in silence, but he knew they were going to probably ban him from going live again once it was over.

"I am packin' though," he mumbled earning a screech from Mark and a warning look from his manager. "What? If you're gonna ban me from going live again for a few months then I'm at least gonna make this one memorable."

At this point, his manager couldn't even hold back his laughter because as stressful as the situation was, it was kinda funny.

"I see you laughin'" Chaehyun pointed out with a sly nod to his manager.

"If Chae doesn't go live for six months, don't panic, he's just grounded for not having a filter," Mark chimed in.

Chaehyun sat back in his chair and watched as the comment section went up into flames over the last five minutes.

Kim Chaehyun might be a troublemaker, but at least he provides memorable content for the fans.

________________________
I have rewritten this like four times and I have hated every single draft. I just couldn't find inspiration and didn't know what to write about but I'm finally happy with this one so yay!

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You are greatly appreciated 💚

blue x