❦ A confession ❦

Sitting in a random bar, 6 shots in with a new tattoo on his rib cage and Nakamoto Yuta on his left side, was not how Chaehyun anticipated for his night to go.

It had been a horrible couple of days for Chaehyun, he had a whole lot going on and so, when he woke up after a horrible night sleep, he grabbed his car keys, followed by a very groggy and confused Yuta, and headed to the closest tattoo parlor, where he then spent multiple hours getting a brand new tattoo on his rib. Yuta ended up getting his nails painted by a really adorable intern that claimed he had the prettiest nails. Then, they headed to the nearest bar. Chaehyun wanted to drink his feelings away for one night, and Yuta was also drinking for moral support.

"The company are going to pissed when they find out what we're doing," Yuta spoke before he downed another shot.

Chaehyun shrugged. "I'm used to it. Surprised they haven't fired me yet."

Yuta stared at Chaehyun, interest and curiosity swirling within his eyes. "You know, I've always wanted to know why you do what you do. Why aren't you scared of them firing you? They can do it anytime they want, and yet you continue to disobey and disrespect them. Why?"

Chaehyun slammed the shot glass down on the table, and wiped his mouth. "It's who I am. Rebelling is all i have ever known. At the end of the day, I'm lucky to have the income i have, and the job that I have but when I go to the grave, I won't be buried with money inside the casket. Throw me in a ditch for all I care, but I want the people who knew me to remember me for someone who was true and stood up to bullshit. I'd give up money, than be someone who gets walked all over."

Yuta nodded, happy with the response. It was just so Chaehyun.

The two were quick to order more drinks, getting lost in the buzz.

"I'm Pansexual," Chaehyun blurted out, staring directly ahead as he swirled the cup.

Yuta's mouth opened agape. Of course, Yuta knew that Chaehyun wasn't straight due the obvious reason of him dating a man, but Chaehyun had never explicitly put a label on it purely because he was confused. He didn't know what his sexual orientation was, but now he seemed sure.

"Shit really?" Yuta grinned, his hand wrapping around Chaehyun's wrist.

Mouth suddenly dry, Chaehyun took another sip of his drink whilst nodding slowly. "It's not a big deal but-"

"Not a big deal? Of course it is!" Yuta cut him off, sliding closer to him. He threw an arm around Chaehyun, pulling him into a hug. "I'm proud of you."

Chaehyun smiled, eyes glossy from the alcohol. "Thanks dude. You're the only one I've told, I don't know I guess I'm scared of coming out? I mean- I've already come out to the boys and my family, but actually having a name for it...it's huge and I just want to make sure I'm ready."

Yuta nodded, eyes full of understanding. "Of course. I won't tell anyone, I swear. Your secret is safe with me, always."

The two shared a brief side hug, before pulling away. Chaehyun felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off of his shoulders.

"Another round?" Yuta suggested.

Chaehyun grinned. "Bring on the shots bitch!"

The next morning, Chaehyun woke up with a pounding headache and a wet cheek. Opening his eyes, he immediately met the gaze of two big dark eyes standing over him.

"Eleven," he groaned, gently pushing away the huge ball of fur.

She settled down at his legs as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He couldn't remember how he got home, or anything after he came out to Yuta. To his right, he spotted a glass of water, some medication and a note.

'Received a number of drunken text messages last night and had to come get you and your friend Yuta. I got Jungkook to drive your car back here, there should be medication on your nightstand for that bad head you'll have tomorrow. Rest up bud. — george :D'

Chaehyun groaned and fell back against the mattress, a hand on his pounding head.

Iced coffee was the only thing keeping Chaehyun functioning as he trudged into the building, soon finding his members.

Jaehyun whistled as he entered the room. "Someone had a late night."

"Yeah, Chae! You look almost as bad as Yuta!" Jungwoo explained, nodding towards Nakamoto, who was in the corner sleeping standing up.

"We got a little drunk."

"A little? I was woken up to George Lee carrying you into the room over his shoulder! He smacked your head against the door frame like four times!" Mark exclaimed.

"Yeah, he came and picked u- wait he slammed my head how many times now?!"

Mark shrunk in his seat. "I didn't say anything."

Chaehyun rubbed his temples. "I do not have the energy to chit chat. We have a comeback coming up, things are very stressful right now with shit situations and I have a new tattoo! So, can we just get on with what we need to do?!"

Though he told everyone else to get on with what they were doing, Chaehyun had no intentions of doing work. Instead, he slid down the wall next to Yuta and rested his head on the older male's legs.

"Should we wake them?" Johnny asked.

Taeyong glanced at them before shaking his head. "No. Give it ten minutes, I just want ten more minutes of peace before I have to listen to Chaehyun's headache complaints."

Yeah, the 127 boys didn't wake either Yuta or Chaehyun for at least another hour after that. They soaked in all of the peace they could before Kim Chaehyun woke up and made their lives a living hell.

_____________________

ahhh i'm super nervous about this chapter and i don't even know why.

also if you have any chapters you wanna see for chae then feel free to let me know, i am running out of ideas 😅

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💚

— blue x