🎃 The Halloween House 🎃

"I think we should all just go in separate and if i happen to get out before you and decide to drive off and leave you all out here, I have the excuse of you all being slow pokes."

"If you think I'm going in there alone, you have another thing coming," Chaeri growled, stepping closer to Charlie whilst Chaehyun rolled his eyes, pouting his lips  because his plan had been rejected.

George, Charlie, Chaehyun and Chaeri had all made the decision to get into the Halloween spirit by visiting one of those scary haunted Halloween houses. It was Chaehyun's idea, the others weren't too fond but of course, he then bribed them.

"Where's George? He said he'd be here at 8 and it's now 8:15. He's late," Charlie mumbled, checking his watch.

"I'm here dumbass," A voice yelled from behind them. The three turned to find George walking up the pathway along with the Maknae line of BTS. "And I brought these guys because I was forced to by Namjoon."

The three men beside him all grinned.

"Jungkook!" Chaehyun screeched pushing Charlie aside to go greet his other BTS friend. The two did a handshake whilst Jimin approached Charlie, the two hugging in greeting.

"Just so you know, keep a tight hold on Chaehyun. He's probably going to try and run off to get out quicker so he can leave us here," Chaeri mumbled to George.

"I will confiscate his car keys," George assured her before stepping away to grab Chaehyun.

Chaehyun was far too busy catching up with the Maknae of BTS to notice that George was now standing next to him, pickpocketing him. Carefully, George slid the keys into his pocket before clapping his hands, scaring the life out of Chaehyun.

"When did you get there?"

"A second ago," George replied. "Now, are we all ready to go? I want to see some scary zombies!"

"You see Charlie all the time," Chaehyun joked.

Charlie threw up the middle finger.

Finally, the group of now seven all made their way towards the door.

"It's dark," Chaehyun pointed out.

"You have your eyes closed," Jimin told him.

"Oh... when did that happen?" Chaehyun opened his eyes again and looked at his surroundings.

It was nothing out of the ordinary, just your yearly Halloween haunted house. Cobwebs were everywhere, the odd few pumpkins scattered around. It was very detailed, but Chaehyun was far too busy trying not to trip over.

As they walked, things jumped out at them, grabbing onto them and running at them. Chaehyun and Jungkook were at the front, leading the way whilst the rest followed behind.

Jimin and Charlie had grabbed onto each other, and then just didn't let go, George was clutching onto the back of Jungkook whilst Chaeri and Taehyung were at the back, keeping a respectable distance from each other whilst still trying to seek comfort off of one another.

"There's a balloon. Bro there's a fucking balloon!" George cried out. "Do you know what that means? It means Pennywise. A balloon always means that stupid clown. And you know who that clown killed? Georgie. He killed Georgie! And do you know what my name is? My name is George!"

"Georgie!" A sinister voice called out along with a giggle.

Chaehyun found himself nervously giggling along whilst subconsciously moving closer to Jungkook. He's not scared of a lot of things, but clowns, yeah no clowns are terrifying.

The laugh only got louder as they group stepped into the room and once the last person had slipped through it, it closed with a slam behind them.

"Did your mother not tell you that slamming doors is rude," Charlie sassed, though he squeezed Jimin's arm.

Another sinister giggle and Chaeri felt something on her back.

"There's something touching me," she whispered.

Taehyung turned to look at her and then dared to peek behind her, and when he did, he saw two eyes peering back at him and that terrifying grin.

He screamed, grabbing onto Chaeri's hand before dragging her through the room. The rest of the group followed, all blindly searching for a way out whilst the sound of balloons popping all around them echoed through the room.

"There's a door!" Chaehyun called out.

"Georgie!"

"Fuck off you spooky human muncher!" George screeched, bolting towards the door that Chaehyun managed to open.

The group of seven ran blindly through the halls, screaming and weaving out of the way of things that ran at them. They clung to each other until they finally got to the escape door.

The fresh October air hit them, numbing their faces as they stopped to catch their breath.

"That was the scariest experience of my life!" Chaeri breathed out, her hand on her chest to catch her breath.

Chaehyun glanced at her nodding before his eyes flickered down to her hand which was gripped tightly onto Taehyung's. He smirked to himself for a moment before looking at the rest of the group.

George was attached to Jungkook whilst Charlie and Jimin were slumped against each other on the floor trying to catch their breath.

"That was a thrilling but terrifying experience," George finally spoke.

"Georgie!" Chaehyun imitated Pennywise, stepping closer making the older male scream and move back.

"I don't like it, I don't like it! Stop!"

Chaehyun burst out laughing, clapping his hands in amusement. Oh, how he loved making people scream.

"Alright, let's go get McDonalds. We need it after that." He went to grab his keys, only to find that they were no longer in his pocket. "Oh no, did I drop my keys?"

"Ah, no. Here." George reached into his own pocket and pulled out Chaehyun's car keys. "I took them off you, Chaeri said you would try to leave without them."

Baffled, Chaehyun stared at his best friend. "When did you take them!? I didn't feel anything!"

"I pickpocketed you before we went in."

Chaehyun gasped.

"I was bamboozled."

___________________

ugh this seemed rushed but i just needed to take my mind off of stuff, so here's this random halloween inspired chapter.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💚

and if i don't see you guys before halloween night then i hope you have an amazing but safe halloween! 

— blue x