☾ Double Chae ☽

PLEASE READ  —

this is an introduction to a POSSIBLE new female oc that i am writing. Depending on how you guys like her, i may publish her book.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"CHAERI ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE ALREADY YOU BIT—"

Chaehyun's sentence was cut short by Moon Chaeri popping up on the screen in a square beside Charlie's video. The group were in a group video chat and had been trying to reach her for the past eight minutes.

She looked tired and like she had just woken up, but none of the boys seemed to care. In fact, they all burst out laughing at her confused sleepy face.

"Oh look who's it is. THE IGNORANT PRINCESS THAT NEVER ANSWERS HER PHONE ANYMORE," George screamed causing the group to flinch.

Chaeri scowled at her computer screen causing George to grin cheekily.

"Firstly, if you're gonna call me a bitch then make sure you put sensitive in front of it because that hurt," she forced a voice crack as if she was about to cry.

"She do be sensitive doe," Chaehyun chimed in as he took a seat down on his bed with Eleven in his arms after leaving for a split second to grab her from Mark's empty bed.

Moon Chaeri is the fourth, non official member of their little friendship group. She's known to be close with them, but not seen enough for people to consider her as an official part of their group and that's mainly because she ignores them.

They always invite her to join their hang outs and group phone calls but she has always declined purely because it's a little awkward after Chaehyun's breakup with Dahyun. Prior to that, she used to be extremely close with the three boys.

"Is there a specific reason why you interrupted my beauty sleep?" She asked, rubbing her eyes tiredly as she yawned.

"We missed our little Riri, is it a crime to want to hang out with you?" George asked with raised eyebrows as if he was accusing her of something.

Chaeri had definitely missed the trio, she couldn't remember the last time she had properly spoke to the three of them together.

Usually, she would have separate calls with Charlie and George one on one but it was never the same and she missed having Chaehyun scream down her ear.

"Oh, is that a smile I see? Oh, it just got bigger. Boys would you look at that, our baby Riri is grinning! She's missed us!" George teased her whilst Chaehyun and Charlie cheered.

"Why did you even stop coming into these calls?" Charlie asked as he examined his finger nails.

Chaeri opened her mouth to come up with an excuse but Chaehyun had already beat her to it.

"She thinks she's being a bad friend to Dahyun if she hangs around with me."

His answer was blunt and had no impact on him. Yes, Chaeri was like a sister to him and he had been friends with her before he and Dahyun even started dating but he understood why she felt the way she did.

She just didn't want to hurt anyone and that wasn't a crime.

"I thought Dahyun was cool with you now?" George quizzed, furrowing his eyebrows.

"She is. She can't understand why Chaeri won't talk to me as much."

Dahyun had spoken to Chaeri about it and assured her that it wasn't wrong and Chaehyun was her friend before they dated but Chaeri hadn't made any effort to get back in contact until now.

"CHAERI MOON STOP BEING A NICE PERSON AND TALK TO US AGAIN. OUR VIDEO CALLS AREN'T THE SAME WITHOUT YOU," George yelled loudly into his headphone mic causing the three to cringe.

"I will, I will. I just haven't found the right time to talk to Chae, I didn't know what to say to him. I don't know how to explain myself," she responded quietly.

Chaehyun chuckled. "You don't have to explain anything to me, I get it but you also don't have to stop being friends with me. Dahyun is cool with it and I miss you. We're Double Chae. Without you I'm just...Chae."

"Double Chae has never and will never be a thing," Charlie added in bluntly.

"Don't worry Chaechae, I thought it was cool," George winked only for Chaehyun to throw up the middle finger.

Chaeri couldn't hide her grin. Truthfully, she truly had missed spending time with them and she was hoping that now, she would stick around more often and though the boys teased and made fun of her, they wanted her around more too.

_____________________
once again, this was just an introduction to a possible oc. i am writing Chaeri's book but i'm not sure whether i should publish it

do you wanna know more about her and see her with the boys more?

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you are greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x