♦︎ It will be okay ♦︎

Buckle up, grab ya tissues and please don't hate me 😅😅

WARNING — This is an intense chapter, so please read at your own risk. PANIC ATTACK SCENE, SO PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone in anyway.

I have been planning this for quite a while, I hope you don't hate me too much.

_________

The media is one big bitch, Chaehyun had decided.

Since when was it their place to stick their noses in other people's business and expose a relationship they had nothing to do with? He'd put up with it in the past, kept his emotions to himself, but this time...this time he couldn't hold it in.

It bothered him that his relationship had been exposed by someone else who just wanted a quick check. It angered him that something so new to him had been outed to the public. He was beyond fuming.

"We're supposed to be fucking happy Chaehyun! No more hiding! Yet you're sat here acting like they've just killed your dog! We knew what was going to happen when we decided to take this step so why now are you acting up?!" Lucas' voice bellowed, creating an echo around the empty dance studio.

The boys had left the second they felt it heating up between the two. It was rare Lucas got angry, especially to the point where he raised his voice. Deep down, the invasion of privacy had frustrated him too, but he had been trying to focus on the positives rather than the negatives. The fact that Chaehyun wasn't doing the same annoyed him him to no end.

"Because it's none of their fucking business who I'm dating! It's not their place to out us like that! That's why I'm suddenly acting up, Lucas." Chaehyun tried to keep his voice steady.

The last thing he wanted was to raise his voice, but his irritation was growing.

"You're a fucking idol, Chaehyun! This was bound to happen, this is what you signed up for! You never reacted this way when your other relationships got exposed, so what's so different? You embarrassed of me? Is that it?"

Chaehyun couldn't stop the laugh of disbelief as well as the eye roll that came along with it. Tilting his head up to face the ceiling, he poked the side of his cheek with his tongue. That's clear indication that he was seconds away from completely snapping and Lucas knew it.

Dropping his head to face the ground, a chuckle vibrated in Chaehyun's chest.

"Embarrassed of you? Are you fucking joking me? Embarrassed? Lucas don't be fucking stupid, we both know if I was even the slightest bit embarrassed by you I wouldn't have dated you and I certainly wouldn't have been your best friend for so long. I'm not embarrassed of you."

"Seems like it. Is this even what you want anymore? Do you even want to be in a relationship?"

"Oh, give me a fucking break will you!"

Lucas nodded, pressing his lips together he headed towards the corner and grabbed his hoodie off of the floor.

"Oh, I'll give you a break. How about we give us a break whilst we're at it?"

"Lucas..."

"No. Until you figure out just why you don't want this relationship to be public, I don't want to be in one. Leave me alone for a few days, yeah? Give us both time to figure out what we want because clearly we're not on the same page anymore. We'll act happy in front of the fans and members, but until you know exactly what you want, we're not Luchlan anymore. We're not even friends anymore."