-ˏˋ Happy virus ˊˎ-

"Why the fuck am I being called a happy virus?" Chaehyun burst into the dressing room with his face crumbled into a frown. "Do I look like a happy son of a bitch to you?"

"Well yea-"

"Exactly! I don't. So why the hell are people calling me that? I'm not a happy virus. See!" Chaehyun plastered on a frown that made the boys burst out laughing.

"Chaehyun you're a happy virus because you're a happy baby that makes us all smile all the time," Taeil explained whilst carefully pinching his cheek, Chaehyun did notice how the leader flinched back the second he even glanced at him.

Chaehyun had woken up to his name being trended along with 'Happyviruschae', why? Because his fans are amazing and wanted to do something special for him, however, they were posting things about how he is with the other members and about his smile.

It was heartwarming but Chaehyun refuses to believe he's the happy virus of the group. He has half of them flinching without even doing anything, if anything he's the 'scary virus' — he's working on the name.

Crinkling up his nose, his balled up fist came in contact with Yuta's stomach causing the male to cry out in pain. The younger male then looked at the rest of the boys innocently, but there was a hint of mischief in his eyes.

And that's when they knew he was going to do everything in his power to stop being the 'happy virus'. How he can change that in a day, none of them knew but they did know he would make their lives a living hell all day just to prove a point.

What? He's petty. We've been over this.

"Was it really necessary to hit him that hard?" Taeyong questioned with a tired sigh, completely unfazed by the action of the younger male. He had grown immune to Chaehyun's random outburst, now he was expecting them.

The younger male shrugged and turned to Yuta, who was sitting in the floor holding his stomach. Kneeling down, he placed a hand on his shoulder and pointed at him with his index finger.

"I love you."

And with that, he stood up and walked away. Jaehyun dived on the floor and curled himself up into a ball when he spotted Chaehyun heading in his direction.

Chaehyun stopped and stared down at him for a few seconds before turning and walking away, pointing to the Male with his thumb. "I don't wanna hurt him he's vulnerable."

And just like that, everyone fell to the ground and got into the same position as Jaehyun. Smirking to himself, Chaehyun pulled out his phone and snapped a quick picture. He opened up Twitter and began typing.

He uploaded the picture with the caption; who's the happy virus now fools? (P.s I like totally love you guys and nobody - except Yuta - was harmed in the making of this photo) LOVE YOU 🥰

The responses came in immediately, but Chaehyun was already putting his phone away. He giggled to himself and walked towards the door, yanking it open and stepping through it before turning around and blowing a kiss to his members. Once he was out the door, they all began to get up, but much to their shock, Chaehyun burst through the door once again.

"GET BACK DOWN YOU CUTIES, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET." Groaning, the members got back into their positions on the floor and let out a collective sigh. Chaehyun straightened out his jacket with an excited smile. "Feels kinda good having the power. Aight, you can all stand up."

Reluctantly, they lifted themselves off the floor. Chaehyun laughed and headed out of the room on a mission to find Lucas or Taemin. Lucas had his kisses and Taemin had his charger.

"You know thinking about it, Chaehyun is a dom." Everyone turned to Johnny, who was smiling. "What? We were all thinking it. I just said it."

Sadly, he wasn't wrong.

"Kim Chaehyun, why am I being told that you've held your members hostage?" Even his manager wasn't surprised at this point, just extremely tired. "Have you tied them up again?"

"Nah, just held them all to the ground and told them they weren't allowed to stand up until I said so. They are no longer in that position, you can chill."

"Okay. What did you to Yuta?"

"Hah, yeah you might wanna check him out. I accidentally punched him in the stomach."

His manager quirked an eyebrow. "Accidentally how?"

"Well I was standing there, he was next to me, the temptation kicked in and before I could even stop myself, I had already hit him in the stomach. So, in other words, it's his fault for standing there."

"How-"

"Have a nice day now." Chaehyun patted his managers shoulder as he passed, heading through the double doors.

His manager watched as he disappeared around the corner. Sometimes he wondered how Chaehyun wasn't in jail or like...a mental institution because he was more than sure that the kid was a psychopath of some sort.

Deciding that he didn't get paid enough to deal with this situation or Chaehyun at all, he turned on his heel and headed towards the kitchen to pour himself a nice cup of coffee. It was deserving since talking to Chaehyun took all of his energy away.

Long story short: do not call Chaehyun a happy virus.

_______________________
I know I haven't posted much, but i am trying to get chapters out that I like instead of ones I just publish for the sake of it. Saying that, this chapter is one I am posting because I want to get something out.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

Thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

You are greatly appreciated 💚

- Blue x