Ch. 38: A Child Of Two

(Author's point of view)

After everything calmed down and Jay and Zoey both had some chocolate, Alsès actually got a vision. Not her usual vision like something from the past, something happening somewhere else, or something that would be happening in the future. This one was like a Prophecy being sent to her, or something like that. It went like this:

A child born from two, stolen of the birth rights given. Alone for never. A name is nothing but that. Only one can rain all, choose were that may fall.

After Alsès came back she realized that Seth was calling to her like she was 100 yards away. "Alsès, Alsès, Alsès! There you are! What just happened?" He asked. "I don't know, I need to call Annabeth, she might know. Maybe I can talk to the oracle Rachel Dare? I need to talk to my sister." Alsès ran off to the bird bath at the side of the house.

"Oh come on Iris! Let me talk to Annabeth Chase!... Thank goodness! I thought Iris was going to be a jurk and not let me talk to you sis!" An Iris message, that's what Alsès is doing, the bird bath made since now.

"Nice to see you too Al. What's wrong, you don't usually Iris message me unless somethings wrong. Not to mention, I'm kinda on a date with Percy." Annabeth said. "Sorry, hello Percy. So, you know how one of my vampire gifts is seeing the past, present, and future? Well I think I need to talk to you and Rachel about a possible prophecy." Alsès explained.

"What is it about?" Annabeth asked. "'A child born from two, stolen of the birth rights given. Alone for never. A name is nothing but that. Only one can rain all, choose were that may fall.' That's what a voice in my head told me as I saw half Blurry pictures go by." Alsès told her cabin mate.

Just then Alsès heard a ghoul's voice in the distance behind Annabeth and Percy, who was looking at Alsès in confusion. "Sorry to interrupt you two, but how are you sisters again? I mean, you seem more like a child of Aphrodite instead of Athena." Percy asked Alsès. "Last I heard, I was only claimed for the sake of being claimed. Although, everyone who knew my father says Alister and I look just like him. My older brother Jay looks a lot like our grandfather. Not to mention when we were there we didn't know who our mother was." Alsès told him. "What do you mean by 'knew' your father?" Percy asked. "Oh, he's dead. When we meet in person I'll have Jay tell you what happened, its a-" Alsès got interrupted.

"What's this about our favorite vampire friend getting a vision about a Prophecy?" Rachel asked. "Hi Rachel,..." Alsès told Rachel about the vision she had received. "I believe our friends owe us a visit, don't you agree Annabeth?" Chiron said as he came closer to see the young beast child's face in the water.

"Chiron, hi. Am I still in trouble for not finding Percy when I was 11 and 12, and then leaving almost immediately after the last few battles?" She said rubbing her neek. "No child. If Aslan has forgiven you, so have I." He told the Narnian Queen. "Chiron?" Alsès asked. "Yes?" He replied. "Are my siblings coming too?" Alsès asked. "Jay and Zoey Bloom and younger, and don't forget Rosslynn, Regulus II, and your twins." Chiron told her.

"Twins, your a mom!?" Percy asked. "Yes Percy I'm a mum of two. Kristal and Seth Lee." Alsès explained.

"Chiron, we should be there by night fall, well dinner time." Alsès told him. "Good my child, you all will be more than welcomed in one of two cabins, you will understand when you get here." Chiron replied to her. "Okay? Well I got to get everyone packed and ready to go. Bye!" Alsès said. "Bye!" They all replied in unison.

Someone walked over towards Alsès and the bird bath, "Alsès how many times have I told you, not to talk to the bird bath?" Emmett teased his niece. "How many times do I have to tell you, it's an Iris message. I needed to talk to my friend Annabeth Chase from camp." Alsès scolded her Uncle. "Infiniti times, well every time you talk to the bird bath." Emmett told her. "For the most part, I am talking to Clarisse La Rue from cabin 5, she doesn't have a phone or know how to spell every well so we Iris message to talk. This time it was too important to write Annabeth so I messaged her." Alsès explained. And Emmett walked away laughing and shaking his head.

"Now, I need to get everyone packed and ready to go to camp." Alsès told herself. Daphne walked out of the house and over to Alsès, "hey little sis, would you be able to take care of Ross for awhile?" She asked her. "How long is awhile, because I have to- I would love too! You don't mind me taking her out of Washington do you?" Alsès asked her sister. "Mr. Brunner called and said that you guys have to go to New York and you have to take Rosslynn with you. So Blaise and I have to be okay with it." Daphne admitted to Alsès. Daphne hugged her little sister, almost crying.

Alsès walked into the house, "Jay, Zoey, Alister, Henry, Regulus, Rosslynn, Killan, Rosie, Casper, Kristal, Seth Lee, come here please!" Alsès called from the living room, everyone who was called ran into the living room before Daphne walked in full on crying. "Mummy, what's wrong?" Ross asked her mum giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Nothing sweetie. Your aunt, Alsès will explain. Okay?" Rosslynn nodded. Daphne let go of her daughter, not knowing what would happen to her or if she and her husband would ever see her again.

"Okay! So, we are going to go camping. I need all of our young ones to go get there clothes ready." Alsès told them. Rosslynn, Killan, and the youngest twins ran off to pick out a bunch of outfits for camping, not too hard; Alsès only let's them have play clothes and maybe three dress outfits.

"Alsès, Cus, were are we camping at?" Regulus asked. "Camp Half-blood at Long Island Sound in New York." Alsès explained to the older Black kids, if you can call them all kids. "Sis, is it safe in general to be away from the pack?" Jay asked. "What about school and electronics, what about the bad monsters and putting the whole camp in danger?" Henry asked. Alsès had explained that, most of the time campers are in danger with electronics like phones and stuff. Not that the Blacks had to worry about it, even if they possibly were Dimigods they were not human at all.

"I've always been aloud to have electronics at Camp Half-blood, it doesn't 'call' monsters as often as Chiron thinks. Besides, he didn't say anything about not taking them." Alsès explained to her siblings and cousin.

Just then, Luka ran into the Cullen's house laughing followed by: Ethan, Evan, and Nathan. Alsès picked up Luka, "Auntie Al! Help me! I'm being chased!" Luka laughed in the alpha's ear. "Boys, I'm trying to talk to these guys about something. Speaking of, mind getting Quil and Seth for me?" She asked the boys. "I can!" Luka volunteered. "Thank you Luke." Alsès put down Sam's daughter and she and the boys ran out of the house.

"Okay. Long story short, go get packed; you know, all of your clothes and anything you think you may need wands, specialist weapons, brooms, and anything else we may need that is not at Camp Half-blood." Alsès told them. Everyone got up from their seats and headed upstairs to their rooms to pack.

"Hey Al!" Quil and Seth said in unison walking into the house. "You know, I still hate the smell no matter how many times I come over here." Quil told Alsès, Seth laughed. "I've never noticed it. Anyway, because of the vision I had seen earlier I am going to need my two favorite guys to take care of the pack for a while. I need to go to Camp Half-blood, and I have to take a few people with me; they are already packing to leave. The twins are going too. Chiron's orders. Can my Bata and Omga work to together and take care of the pack?" She asked them.

"Of course Alpha. Be careful my love." Seth said to her then he kissed her head. "Come on Al, we're best friends! We got this! Come home soon Alpha." Quil told Alsès, hugging her.

Alsès ran off up the stairs to her room. Packed her things. She packed up Princess, Snuggles, Serina, Starcatcher, and Luminescence's things as well. "Well Lumine, I think it's it." Alsès told her pixie, Luminescence. "Alsès, you can't forget about your belt. Your going to need it. I just know it." He told her. She ruffled his hair.

They all arrived in the living room one right after the other. Alsès and her pets (and sister) were last to come down. "Let's get them in there cages and go camping."Alsès told them. Snuggles was the worst one, always (not kidding! My cat hates the carrier) fighting with Alsès and Alistair, they ended up with about a dozen scratches each, and she's declawed in the front! Then, they disappeared into a portal Alsès made...

(More on the prophecy later)