Ch. 13: I Am Home! Forever!

(Jacob's point of view)

"Kitlynn, let's take your stuff to Edwards old room. Seth, you need to get your stuff from your parents house. Is it okay if we do that tomorrow?" I said to the young wolves in front of me. "Hey my little Wolfblood, can you please let me go?" I asked Alsès. "Oh, sorry Jake." She replied letting go of me.

"Aly? Why does Seth have your suitcase out?" When I turned around I saw Killen behind me. "Hello my little pup!" I said picking up my 'niece'. "Well Killen, your sister is moving to a different room, uncle Edward's old room to be exact." I told her. "Okay, I'll get my stuff too!" Killen said with excitement. "Killen, sweets, you are staying in here with Alister. Okay?" Kit told her baby sister. "Alpha, what stuff is yours?" Seth asked Al as he looked at the bed.

"Most of the stuff is mine. The Ravenclaw blanket, that pink bunny dog toy, the books, the (American Girl) doll, oh and the wand and the cowboy hat." Al said in reply to Seth.

(Alsès/Kitlynn's point of view)

"Alsès!? What wrong!? Did you see something!?" Seth said scared. "They're coming! The Valtori's coming too!" I said still in my vision. "Who's coming Al?" Jake asked. "Another pack, a tribe slightly up north. They are true werewolves, not wolfbloods like us. They'll be here in two weeks. That's  all I can see, no other decisions have made. No other reason, but I think don't like our mixed pack. Most of us are part vampire and the rest of us are pure Wolfblood. Then a crossbreed Mixed with a human hybrid, they don't like it. That's all I see it's gone now! I'm sorry Jacob!" I said as the vision ended.

"Do you think Edward knows yet?" Jake asked me. "My room is blocked from other his mind reading abilities. But Alister would have been able to read our minds." I told them.

"FAMILY MEETING!" I heard Alister call. The guys ran to the living room,  I jumped off the stairwell. "How do you do that!?" Renesmee asked. I looked at her confused. "Alsès, it's the first time Renesmee has seen you do that." Carisle said. "Oh, right. My legs are part bionic, my arms are too. The skin you see on my legs is actually wood, I use a permalota spell, a type of spell that is permanent, on the wood so I can blend in better." I explained to Renesmee.

"So Alister, why did you call for a family meeting?" Carisle asked him. "And then late little bro?" Jasper asked, in his Texan tone. "Sister, would you like to explain?" Alister asked me.

"Well... Another pack, a tribe slightly up north. They are true werewolves, not wolfbloods like the La  Push pack. They'll be here in two weeks. I think don't like La Push's mixed pack. Most of us are part vampire and the rest of us are pure Wolfblood. Then a crossbreed Mixed with a human hybrid, they don't like it. The Valtori will be coming as well." I told the family.

"How do you know!?" Rosalie asked kind of viciously. "Kitlynn had a vision! That's how Blondie!" Jake replied in the same manner. "Jacob play nice!" Bella told him.

"So, what are we going to do?" Rosey asked. "We tell Sam! It's a good thing that the pack reunited after the first ordeal of the Valtori trying to kill us." Casper said in reply to his twin.

"I still can't believe that Jane has turned her back on our family, on me!" Alice said almost crying. "I know that this doesn't change much, but Jane almost feels the same way about the Valtori as Alister and I do Alice." I told her. "Alsès, she left mother and father! She left Daphne and Astoria! She left you and me! When Aro took my little sister he took her best friend Alic too! How do you think mother feels about her leaving? How do you think I feel fighting someone I love; my own sister!?" Alice said trying to keep her cool.

"Mary Alice, how do you think I feel being taken by the Valtori because my mother wanted nothing to do with me and Zoey and Jay and Alister after Aly and I were born!? How do you think I feel living there for ten years!? How do you think I felt when the New Born army was coming to Forks and I was told to stay away from you guys so I could back up Jane and Alic!? I didn't like it one bit Mary Alice! Not one bit!" I yelled back not even trying to keep my cool.

"Thank you ghouls for expressing your feelings about your sister Jane and the Valtori, as I know you both have different upbringings due to Alsès being a Valtori child and Alice not." Carisle said coming between me and my sister. "I think the meeting is over now." I heard Emmett say as Jake and Seth pulled me away from Alice. "Good night children!" I heard Esme say. All of the other crossbreeds and Seth said good night, I was too mad. I have learned to control my anger to were I usually just vesin when I get mad. Full moon. I wonder if I will only vesin or if I will go full wolf like Jake said. At least I know that when I'm with my family, Jake especially, I'm home. As long as I have Jake I'm home! I hope, one day Killen will feel the same way about Jake as the rest of my siblings do. Well except Jane and Alice, but Alice is getting there so that's good. I hope that Jake will want to adopt Killen so she can be home, and never have to worry about were home is ever again. I would adopt her but it wouldn't be right to adopt her. At least, now I am home! Forever!