Ch. 5: My Best Friend Till The Very End

(Leah's point of view)

Alsès walked out of the Cullen's house, I could smell my best friend from a mile away! "They said that you wanted to see me?" She asked me. "Not me, mom and Charlie, and they want to meet Killen as well." I told her. "Okay, just let me go get Kills. Is it okay if Seth and Embry come as well?" Al said as she went back up to the door, "yeah." I replied to her with a smile that she returned.

The truth is I've never really liked Al's friendship with my little brother, or even their relationship for that matter. I feel like he is taking her away from me. We were friends first and then he was born, and she came to see us, and they imprinted on each other, right on the spot!

Don't get me wrong I love that my brother has imprinted on someone, and with Al being Alpha she's able to do that too. It's just she was my best friend first; and my little brother had to steal all the thunder again!

"Hey Sis, thanks for letting us come!" Seth said as he walked out hand and hand with my best friend. On the outside I smiled, but inside I was crying hysterically. "Yeah sure thing Little Bro, you imprinted on her and she imprinted on you. Why would I not let you come." I replied to my brother.

Alsès stopped in her tracks and stopped Seth as well and Alsès whispered something in his ear and there hands just dropped. She nodded at me and took her little sister from Embry and put Killen on her shoulders.

"Emily's van!" Killen has the cutest voice. "Yeah little wolf, Sam let me borrow it." I told her. Alsès sat in the front passenger seat, the boys got Killen in her car seat.

"Kills, wake up. We're at Seth and Leah's house." I heard Embry tell her. Charlie came outside first, "hey Al, man your huge!" My stepfather told her. "Well, if you haven't heard I am going to be the next Alpha and chief. I'm almost as big as Jake and Sam in wolf form." She admitted to him.

"We brought my sister. Just let me get her... Come here sweets. Your going to meet someone, he's a good human. I've known him for a very long time." I heard Alsès say to her sister. "Okay, Embry, can I trust him?" She asked. "Yes, he is not like us but he knows about us come on Princess." Embry told her.

"Princess, come here girl, come on!" Alsès said to her dog in the back of the van. "Who's this?" Charlie asked Alsès as he was pointing to Killen. "This is Killen, my baby sister." She told him. "I'm not a baby! I'm three!" Killen wined at Alsès. "Three? Your really big for three." Charlie told her. "And who are you little puppy?" He asked Princess. "This is Princess, my service dog." Alsès replied on behalf of the dog.

Just then my mom came out. "Sue!" Alsès squealed as she ran and gave her a hug. "Hey Al, how was school?" She asked her. "Good, Henry still has two years left and then he will move to Forks." She informed my mother.

As we all went into the house Embry picked up Killen and put her on his shoulders. Alsès grabbed my hand and said "Oath!" to me and I knew what she meant so I dragged her to the living room and just immediately started to play Oath by Cher Lloyd and Becky G which is our favorite song to dance and sing to when we are together!

Everyone was just laughing at us, we were used to it so we didn't care. Oh we changed a few of the words to fit us better like when I'm singing Becky G's part I say uncle instead of dad. When we play that song everyone else just disappears and it's just me and Alsès! Me and my best friend; my sister! No pesky little brothers; no imprinting; no wolves!

Just me and her, that's how we used to before she left; but now she's back and she's not leaving anytime soon! I guess I don't need a guy to imprint on me, I just need her to make me happy and feel loved! We do love each other but as friends and sisters.

"Just like old times! Huh Leah! Am I right!" Alsès said after we finished listening to our  song about ten times. "I love you ghoul!" I told her. "Love you too bestie!" She replied with a hug.

My brother ruined everything when he was born. But it was not his fault it's my mother and father who wanted a second child after I was born. But I can't blame them either, they didn't ask for Seth specifically. I love Seth a lot! He is still one of my best friends; and I wouldn't trade him for the world! But maybe just a little time with Alsès...

"May I cut in?" Seth asked, of course I said yes Alsès is his imprint. Seth whispered something to Alsès and then grabbed my hand and Al put on A Thousand Years.

I never would expect that my brother would just drop something with his imprint to be with me... "You are definitely full of surprises little brother!" I laugh at him, well
with him.

At the end of the song he kissed me on the cheek and went over to Alsès and she replayed the song and they danced and it was beautiful and when they sang it was like no one else was there. He kissed her forehead and then her lips and then her forehead again. I don't like it but I'm glad that they have each other.

Someone, I don't know who but I think it was Charlie put on Hey Brother. Then we were all dancing a dance we learned a few years ago.

After all of the dancing and singing Al and I were laying on the floor watching videos and Seth thought that it would be a good idea to sit on Alsès' back.

Alsès then put her hands on the floor and went into a plank and stood up with her back flat, since Seth was still on her back. She then ran out of the house and ran around the outside of the house and Embry and Killen followed them. After a few laps, I joined in.

"KIDS!... BE CAREFUL!" Charlie warned us, we didn't listen. "Oh Charlie, let them have fun." My mom told him as we did stop to hear what Charlie had to say.

"Dad, the only one we really have to worry about is Killen." Seth told our stepdad, he started to call Charlie 'dad' after our farther passed away and Charlie had proposed to
our mother. Don't get me wrong, I love Charlie and I love that Bella and I are sisters. It's just Bella doesn't even call Charlie 'dad' and he is her father.

"Whoa!" Alsès said as she tripped and fell. Seth was still on her back, but now he is shaking her. "Get... Off... Me..." she said, I grabbed Seth off of her and then Seth picked her up as Embry put Killen back on the ground and ran into the house to get mine and Seth's parents.

"Seth, put her in the second row!" I told him as Killen and I were opening the van doors as my parents and Embry ran out of the house. "What happened!? Just get in the car and explain! Dr. Cullen's house!?" Charlie asked as he got in and put on his seatbelt. "YES!" we all said in unison, except for Alsès.

"Alsès had Seth on her back and she tripped over a tree root and fell down. It sounded like she could barely breathe." I told my parents. "Okay we're here get her in and I'll explain what happened, hopefully he's home!" Charlie said getting out of the van. Seth, Embry, and I got Alsès out of the van and Killen and my mom got Princess from the back.