Ch. 62: New Teachers

(Author's point of view)

"Hello, this is Alsès the Headmistress of The Magical Boarding School and University for Demigods and Wesen, I would like to know if ******* ******** was around?... Okay... I would like to let you know that you will be the ********** ********* teacher this fall. A teacher's meeting will be held on May 28, 2021 at 12:00. The same location as your interview, but we will be in the Auditorium instead of my office... Good, see you then." This is Alsès' side of every call see made to her new teachers.

Call 1: ... Yes this is Hudson, Grace is here with me and you are on speaker... May I ask why you are calling?... You would like us to both teach Magical Creatures 101? Of course we will be there without a doubt.

Call 2: ... This is Jaxon... You want me to be your Magical History teacher? Definitely!... I'll be there.

Call 3: ... This is Macy Foster... Jaxon gave you my resume? You want me to teach your Magic 101 class?... Of course, I can't wait to meet you.

Call 4: ... This is Remy... I would be honored to teach your Advanced Magical Studies class... I am looking forward to working with you Headmistress Black-Cullen, I am very pleased you received my application.

Call 5: ... Yeah, this is Maki. I can't believe Jaxon actually gave you my application... you want me to teach gym? I don't know if I'm qualified for that!... I did think that humans could just walk right into the school, but I didn't know that it would be considered a private school... Yes, of course. I'll be there.

The rest of the teachers Alsès meet with in person. The list is as follows:

Henry: Tactical Training
Alice: Etiquette
Annabeth: Archaeology
Rachel: Definition and Prophecies
Jacob: Mechanics Shop
Percy: Aquatic Sports
Carlisle: Anatomy and Physiology, and Biology
Esme: English/ELA and Reading
Leo: Spanish
Kagay: Math
Raven: underclassmen science, Physical Science and Chemistry
Katie: Herbology
Alsès: Power and Ability Control
Casper: 21st Century 101

Alsès has also hired more members of her family and pack as secondary teachers and teachers for younger classes. Alsès decided to make a few more calls abroad. She called her brother-in-law Blaze Zabini, her cousins Lewis Weasley, and Piper and Hayley Malfoy.

Blaze: Hey Blaze, I was calling to see if you would be interested in teaching Italian at my new school?... Sure thing Al! What about Daphne?... Of course, Daph can teach as well. I would just like my students to have enough language options... Oh, okay. When do we need to be there?... The teachers meeting will be on May 28th, 2021 at noon. So a few days before that? Spend some time with Ross... We will be there... Okay, I'll send you the location.

Lewis: Hey AlyKat, what's up!?... Well luy, I'm opening up a school and I was hoping that my BCFF (best cousin friend forever) would teach my students French?... Of course! I would be honored. Any thing else I need to know?... Co a few days before May 28th 2021. The teachers meeting is that day at noon... Okay, I can't wait to see you again cuz... Me too luy. Oh, I'll text you the location!

Piper & Hayley: Hey Haysy, is Pipe with you?... Tots! Pipe, it's Alsès!... Hey Al, what's up?... Did your parents tell you that I'm opening a school this fall?... Yes, wait... No way! Do you... Want us... To come teach!?... Well yes I do. I will need you two to be at the camp a few days before May 28th, do I need to come get you, or are you able to get here by yourselves?... maybe you should come get us... Okay, I'll see you then.

"Now for the Deputy Headmaster, but who? And how do I sort them?" Alsès asked looking up past the ceiling, and up to the sky. "May I suggest letting Alister being your Deputy Headmaster? And maybe just letting the Factions have their way, yet still keep the peace." A voice appeared in her head. "Why of course! Thank you My Great Lord!" Alsès exclaimed happily towards the sky. As she, and I, is a Christian; this could only have been the highest of all high kings, Jesus Christ himself. And you just had to know that God and Jesus had to be smiling down on their beautiful creation.

The conversation between the Al Twins about Alister becoming the Deputy Headmaster of Alsès' school:

"Hey little bro!" Alsès said after Alister opened his Suite door. "Hi Bunny. Aly, I was hoping to speak with you in private? I love you little Sis, but it's kind of a twin thing." Alsès walked over to her godsister, sat on her siblings' bed and gave her a hug. "It's okay Sissy. I understand. Do you mind if Aly tells me afterward?" Bunnicula asked her favorite sister. "As I can not truly be 'blamed', I do not mind if my favorite twin brother tells you or not. But both of you need to understand that God was the one who chose Alister for the role not me." Alsès explained to her brother and sister. Alsès and Allister continued to speak to each other telepathically, while holding hands. "I was hoping that my dear twin brother will be my Deputy Headmaster?" Alsès asked him. "Of course my dear twin sister. I will be with you every step of the way!" The twins hugged each other. Then went back to speaking aloud. "Thank you my dear brother! You will never regret this!" Alsès kissed her brother on his cheek and let go of his hands and skipped off. "Sister, be professional!" Alister chuckled as she continued back down the hall walking like an adult, which she is. "Aly, what was it she wanted?" Bunnicula asked her mate. "Well my Love, you are looking at the new Deputy Headmaster of The Magical Boarding School and University for Demigods and Wesen!" Alister explained as he sat next to his girlfriend. Who he imprinted on, on the day she and her late twin brother were born back in 1902.

Now I think that this will be one amazing school. With an amazing Headmistress, and some very unexpected yet amazing teachers. Although, there will be hurdles to jump over, and hoops to jump through. The next step for the 120 year old Crossbreed is learning how to be a leader, and of a school at that!

This is the end of book one in the Alsès Black series. I hope you have enjoyed it. The next book will be starting shortly, but Alsès and Allister must meet with some old friends first. Please, wish them luck!