Ch. 47: Is She Here?

(Chiron's point of view)

I was walking up to The Big House to sit down when I saw a blonde boy who reminded me of the Black kids. The boy was with Gleeson Hedge, one of our best satyrs. I heard them talking about something but I don't know what, the boy took out a sheet of paper with a picture of a young woman who almost looked like Alsès. I went over to see what they were saying. "I have to find her sir. My father's secretary said that Sarah- I mean Alsès can help me. I have to find my aunt!" The boy said.

I walked over to them. "Gleeson, who is this young man you are talking to?" I asked him. "Chiron, this is Adrien, he is related to the Blacks. He is looking for the alpha." Gleeson said whispering the last part. "Well, Adrien who are you looking for?" I asked the boy. "My aunt, Sarah Katherine Mela. That's her muggle name I think. You probably know her better as Loom Luna Alsès Kaitlynn Black, is she around?" Adrien asked me. "Yes, she is. She has been working on something ever since she got back from Narnia in January and she is almost done." I informed the boy. "Just in time too! The party is the day after tomorrow and Aslan's kids wanted to have it there." Gleeson thought out aloud. "Wait! Who is your mother?" The satyr asked. "Her name was Emilie Esme Mela- I mean Astoria Rygala Princessa Black." The boy answered. Just then Will happened to be playing with the pets that Alsès owned. "Bascila, come back here. No don't look anything in the eyes! Sorry about that, I'm looking after them for Alsès. Starcatcher! Get back here! Got to go!" Will picked up the basilisk, and ran off with Princess, Snuggles, and Serina as he cased after the dragon.

"What just happened?" Adrien asked looking very confused. "I have never seen that kind of bird before. What was that?" He asked this time looking at me. "Princess the dog, Snuggles the cat, Serina the owl, Bascila the basilisk, and Starcatcher the dragon. That was Will, he is very good friends with your aunt. Follow me." I told the young kid. Gleeson and I walked right into a mini game of capture the flag when this happened. "Why did they all just stop?" Adrien asked stopping at the edge of the field. "Chiron runs this place, kinda like a principle or something like that. He takes care of everyone and everyone takes care of him." Gleeson replied as Adrien ran to catch up to us. "So they just drop whatever is going on when you enter the room so-to-speak?" The kid asked standing in the middle of the field. "Yes. It's just past here." I said as I walk into a 'tree'. When Adrien saw what was on the other side of the magic dome he was in awe. "Alsès!" I called to the rainbow haired ghoul. She started to walk over and I mimicked her ears, so she put her ring back on. "Good morning Chiron, what do I owe this wonderful surprise to?" The young child of Athena asked. "Alsès, you remember Astoria's human life correct?" I asked her. "Without a doubt. My sister married a fashion designer from France. I wonder what happened to the boy?" Oh Al, if only you did not have a choice to not read someone's mind.

"Alsès, do you remember what his name was?" I asked, seriously curious about her answer. "No, but I remember that she wanted to name her children in order of the alphabet. He was first so his name starts with A." I don't know how much of that ended up happening but Adrien's name starts with A. "Just out of curiosity Al, would you be able to read this new camper's memories?" I need her to make the connection somehow. "Of course. May I see your hand?" Adrien gave up his hand looking confused. "Stori!? Why is my sister in this boy's memories? Who are you!?" She all but yelled at him. "Als! Calm down. Hey, hey, it's okay. Whatever it is, there is a reasonable explanation." Kagay told her after running to her side. "He knows Stor though." Alsès said emotionless. "Okay, what's your name kid? Who are your parents, if you know who both of them are?" Kagay asked still trying to help Alsès, I don't think he has talked to her about 'them' yet.

"My name is Adrien Carlisle Agreste. My father is-" Alsès finished for the boy. "Gabriel Agreste, Stori was your mum!" Alsès was astonished at the discovery that she just made. "Are you the Alsès Black? If so I have been looking for you for two years. I was saving Paris for two years before I decided to look for you." Adrien started to have tears in his eyes. "Big vampires don't cry Al- Adrien. Big vampires don't cry." Alsès told him wiping his tears away with her thumbs. "What?" He asked almost laughing as he gently grabbed his aunt's wrists. "Big vampires don't cry. Stori used to tell me that when my stepmother would yell at me and my other siblings. Well, mostly me." Alsès was laughing at the memory of her sister. "Alsès! I've missed- Adrien? What are you doing here?" Asked a black haired ghoul who just appeared out of nowhere with a purple haired boy, and ran to hug Alsès. "Marinette this is my aunt/nephew. Wait, you know her/him?" Alsès and Adrien said at the same time. "What is this? Freaky Friday?" The boy asked. "Ryan, hey. How's the crew?" Alsès asked, laughing like a boy hiding something from his ghoulfriend. "Good. Now spill!" Ryan told Marinette and Alsès. "I'm Adrien Agreste, Marinette is my ghoulfriend and Alsès is my aunt." He explained to the purple haired boy. "One of my best friends has a nephew that is dating my little sister!? That's funny!" Ryan laughed. "Ry, I'm only 11 minutes younger than you." Marinette told him. "Does this happen a lot?" Adrien asked Alsès in a whisper. "Only when they are in the same place at the same time. So yes." Alsès answered. Just then an owl appeared over Adrien's head. "Adrien, Athena just claimed you as her grandson. Would you like to stay? Even if you leave, you will always be welcome here at Camp Half-blood." I told the blonde boy. "Thank you. I will stay for a little bit, but Paris will need me again soon." Adrien said looking at Marinette.