Ch. 30: Who are you!?

"It worked! It worked! Jake! Henry! It worked!" I said as I ran into the Cullen's house and ran around the living room.

"What worked? Your spell?" Henry asked coming from the kitchen. "Yes! Oh I better go back outside. ALISTAIR! Can you come hang out with your favorite twin sister ever?" I asked calling up to his room. "Coming!" He replied running down the stairs.

We wentoutside, "who are you!?" Alistair and I said in unison with like 5 kids that were from like 12 years old to like 16 or so years old.

This ghoul in green clothes spoke first. "I'm Toph. I'm an Erath and metal bender-" I interrupted her. "If you're Toph, then you guys must be Zuko- fire, Sokka- non bender/water, Katara- water, and Aang- air/the avatar of your time. I read about your adventures in a few books of legends." They just stared in awe.

"If you know so much about us, how did we get here?" Sokka asked me. "That's easy, I'm a witch. I had been practicing this spell in the back of this book for a few days now. I only got it too work this morning." I explained to them, showing the page with the spell on it.

"That kind of looks like a bending technique." Zuko said examining the page. "Really, my uncle said that it looks like a spell he learned in school, non-verbal of course." I told him.

"So why did you bring us here?" Aang asked. "You see my twin brother and I can control the elements like you can. Our big brother and my boyfriend keep teasing us about being the newest Avatars. We think our powers come from us being fairies." I told them not exactly explaining that I was just testing the spell and I wanted to see if they were real.

"My sister was also wanting to know if you were real or not." Alistair admitted.  "Aly! You know that you aren't supposed to read minds all willy-nilly!" I almost yelled. "Then you don't do it too!" He replied.

"You can read minds?" Katara asked. "Yes, it goes with us being vampires. Us being twins, all of our powers are the same." We said in unison. "That's so cool!" Toph said.

"You aren't going to kill us are you!?" Sokka asked pulling Toph with him as he backed up. "No. We are vegetarian vampires, meaning we only drink animal blood. We are more than just those few things though. Aang, before you ask, we do eat meat. We have wolfblood blood in us so we have to eat meat." I said as Aang had put a finger up and pulled it back down.

"So, what are you then?" Zuko and Katara asked in unison. "Crossbreeds. All of our siblings are." Alistair answered, and then I explained everything to them.

"Twins, breakfast is ready." Esme called to us. "Al, sweetie, who are your friends?" She asked. "Grandma, do you remember that spell I have been working on?" I asked as to start my answer. She nodded yes. "Well, I wanted to see if they were real or not, it worked." I told her gesturing to my new friends. "They can have breakfast too. I think even with all the wolves around, I cooked too much." My grandmother said embarrassed.

"3 dozen eggs!? 2 packs of bacon!? And 5 cans of corned beef hash!? And a whole bag of potatoes!? Yes you most definitely cooked too much grandmother! I understand that my biological mother's family is here but they do not eat that much." I explained to her.

"Who doesn't eat that much, my beautiful stepdaughter?" Killian asked coming from behind me. "You, Emma, and the rest of my family on her side." I explained to my annoying stepfather.

"Um, does he have a hook for a hand?" Aang asked. "Yes I do, Killian Jones at your service." He said bowing. "Before any of you get the idea, he is a prince. You can not treat him like a servant..." I started as he walked away. "... although I wish I could, my grandmother Snow and my great grandmother Regina would have a cow!" I finished whispering to them.

"Don't worry little princess, you only have to worry about Zuko doing that!" Toph said walking away, then Renesmee came flying on her broom and accidentally kicked her in the face. "Hey! What was that for!?" She yelled at my cousin.

"I'm sorry, guess I didn't see you there. You know, you should-" Katara interrupted Renesmee. "I would stop there, you don't have to read minds to know what you were going to say. Toph, is blind, she can see with her feet but not when something is in the air."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I will do my best next time to not fly into people in the house." Renesmee told them. "Kristal! No more flying in the house." I yelled up to my daughter.

"She is beautiful! She looks just like you except for her skin is darker." Sokka told me. "Thank you, my father's family is half Qullute so I am only a quarter, but Kristal's father is full Qullute. Her twin brother Seth Lee on the other hand looks just like there dad except he's a pale face like me." I told him.

"Alsès, there is something that I need to show you." Seth said running in with a concerned look on his face. "Yes Omga?" I asked him. "It's Seth Lee, he's running on the water at La Push. Not like Dash in the Incredibles. This is different, more like Elisa from Frozen." Seth explained.

"Well I can control the elements so I shouldn't be that surprised." I told him. "Mummy, were is Seth?" Kristal asked coming out of the kitchen. "Your father said that he is at La Push." I explained.

"Al, I think you might want to see this!" Henry told me as I heard the fire extinguisher. What happened!?" I said as I sped to the kitchen. "Don't ask me, I can only control earth! Ask Kristal!" Hen told me still trying to put the fire out. "Baby bro, let me!" I said pulling the fire into my body.

"WOAH! You NEED to teach me that!" Zuko said impressed by what I just did. "After I figure out what's going on with my kids." I told him.

"Let's go to La Push." I said. "Can we take Star Catcher?" Kristal asked me. "Seth do you mind driving the rest of you guys and Kristal and I take Star?" I asked him. "Sure. Were is your dragon?" Seth answered as Star Catcher, the Night Furry/Natter mix, flew down.

"WOAH!" All of them except Toph said in unison. "Toph, I know that you can't see but, would you mind if I tried something?" I asked. "Sure." She replied. I put my hand on her wrist. "I can see perfectly! It's beautiful! Thank you!" She liked it! "I will have to figure something out that will help you see better with your feet, we can talk about it later." She hugged me, this behavior of her's must be new for them. "Word to the wise, try to keep your thoughts to yourself." I whispered in her ear.