Ch. 54: The Volturi, Al!

(Alsès' point of view)

"Um Alpha, I'm hungry. When is breakfast?" I was asked. "Percy is just waiting for us to give them the all clear. You can go ring the bell if you want Quil." I smiled at him just before he ran off. "Alpha? When did that happen?" The young ghoul asked. "What was it; 6 months ago?" I asked looking behind me. "I believe so Kitlynn." The infamous Regulus Black was back to the exact spot where he was when this morning started.  "Thank you Uncle Regulus-Jacob Arcturus Black. But, I was speaking to the eldest member of the second generation of our pack. Sam, do you remember how long ago I took the name of Alpha?" I asked; after scolding my uncle. Sam had his hand covering his face while shaking his head. He ended up not even answering me.

Esme walked over to Carlisle and myself, she was trying not to think of what to say. "Alsès, do you remember when you and some of your siblings were kidnapped by the Volturi? Or when Renesmee was thought to be an immortal child?" She asked before I could read her mind. "Yesss... What about it?" I asked. "Analeah like Bree, was turned by a careless vampire-" I cut her off. "Human!" My head snapped to my left towards the entrance of the camp. Everyone else's head snapped in the same direction, except for Seth and Ana. I did speak just above a whisper after all. Seth was talking to Ana, he must not have heard me.

After I had spoken, it went silent! I could hear people far enough way that it was actually a whisper for humans. "Ana, your inner voice is very loud!" Henry claimed as he put his hands over his ears, Alister did the same thing. I know Edward heard her mental voice too. He and I have just been better at ignoring others' thoughts. "Please child! You are thinking very loudly. It's hurting my brain!" Alister explained. "Come, you must be starving!" Seth said approaching Ana. "I'm sorry, I don't know if I can eat human food yet. By the way, who are you? You aren't a Black, are you?" She asked him. "No. I'm Seth Clearwater, I'm the Omga of the pack. Al and I imprinted on each other. I guess more or less, I'm kind of your dad now." I could hear the smile in his voice. 'I don't think me being 4'11" even, the same exact height as Alister, helped. These boys are like 6-7 feet tall.' She likes us. And knows exactly how tall Aly is, wow! I wonder if she knows that I'm 4'11.5"?

"Hey, you said that you were a witch right?" Seth asked, I could hear him scratching the back of his neck. "Yes. And for the record, I can still do magic." Of course you can! I'm told them that! "How old are you?" I looked back to Analeah waiting for the answer. "Me, I'm 23. Kitlynn is 96 years older than me. I'm just plain 23, until March 18th anyway." WOW! That is a HUGE gap. "March 18th 1997, and February 14th 1901. Yup! That's the gap between Alsès and me. My sister Leah and Al were the bestest of best friends before and for a short time after I was born. The thing is, me and her have mostly been inseparable sense I was born. Sometimes, Leah and I do get along but not usually. I love my big sister! Both of them really, Bella is my stepsister. Well, let's go and meet everyone else." Seth is a blabber mouth! But I love him! Hey, he is my best friend. Seth walked over to Carlisle, Esme, and myself, and wrapped his is nice long, warm arms around me. "Princess, I'm going to take Analeah to meet everyone else, is that okay with you?" He asked placing a soft warm kiss on the top of my head. "Seth, I haven't made my choice yet! Don't do stuff that will influence my decision! And yes, you can take her deeper into Camp. But hurry back, we might need your help." I told him looking up into his beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes. I almost couldn't resist kissing him. Did I actually just tell you readers that!? Woops!

Anyways, "the human is gone now." I told them. "Caius!" Almost all of the vampires whispered very stocked about just one coming. "Just Caius?" Carlisle looked at me. Five of us answered in unison, "yes Carlisle." Bunny hid behind Casper, the only Black who has not activated his wolf gene. "Bun! I can't shape-shift yet! Hide behind someone el- your a VAMPIRE! STOP HIDING!" Cas whisper yelled at our godsister. Then a black and red hood appeared just beyond the entrance to Camp Half-blood. Six of us went to meet Caius. Jane stayed back with Sam in case they need to go hide. Quil and Seth made it back just in time. Jacob and Quil walked up with me, with Embry guarding the pack. Carlisle, Jasper and Rosalie went up with us.

"Carlisle, Alsès, beasts, young Cullens." Caius 'greated' the six of us. "Caius." Carlisle and I said together. "You have something that belongs to the Volturi." With that comment I sent a mental message to Jane, Henry, and Sam to leave going deeper into Camp. Henry made sure that they were invisible, for us, the sent is covered as well. "What did you do!?" He spat at me. "Percotions were put into place. Even if Alsès did it all within a single minute." Carlisle explained turning his head to look at me."I know there is an immortal child inside your camp!" Caius spat at Carlisle. Quil and Jake put me between them, protecting me. Jasper walked in front of me and Rosalie walked behind me, and then the 'normal' human and wolf thing happened. Rosalie took her baseball cap off her head and smacked me in the back of my head with it."OWWW!" I looked back at my younger aunt while holding my hand to my head. "Say excuse me!" She hissed. "I was about to!" I growled at her. "Excuse me." I said folding my arms. Seriously! Jasper, Quil, and Jake have been laughing this whole time!? Boys!