Ch. 58: Imprinted Mate

(Leah's point of view)

"Actually, Casper is the normal size. He is the same size as his mate." I explained to Robin. "Cas doesn't have a mate. He hasn't been able to imprint yet." Rosey looked at me, shocked and trying to figure out what I meant. "No, but he will imprint today. He just has to meet her eyes. Al and I figured it out already." I told my little sister. "What? How do you know who my brother will imprint on!?" I just gave her the signature 'oh really?' look. "But not even Alsès or Alice can't see who a wolf will imprint on!" Rosey almost tripped over my brother as she ran off. "What happened?" Seth asked sitting up, holding his head. "Too much to explain. Do you remember being thrown down the steps about 15/20 minutes ago?" I asked trying not to show the worry that he might have lost his memory. "Yes Leah, I mean why would Quil do that?" Seth asked. I gave a silent sigh of relief before answering. "Maybe because Cas could have accidentally hurt you, and Quil was protecting you. Quil is Al's Beta after all." I reminded him.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Casper asked as he and Alsès walked up to us. "'Human' again?" I asked them. "Yup! I am sooo glad that I was able to teach Cas how to turn with his clothes on." Alsès said with her arms wrapped around my little brother Seth. "I am to-" Casper and I locked eyes! The feeling was incredible! "Your beautiful." Casper whispered. "Golly gee willikers! I think I was right!" Al giggled and Seth chuckled. "Get a room!" Jay and Alister called, must be a British thing. "It most certainly is not!" Alsès exclaimed stomping her right foot with her arms crossed. "'It most certainly is not!' What?" Seth asked. "'Get a room!' It is just as much an American thing as it is an ENGLISH thing." Alsès stared at me with anger. Of course, Loom Luna Alsès Kaitlyn Black-Cullen, the one person in the world who can read everyone's mind. As long as they are within the same amount of area that the camp is- and plus some- or if she personally knows them. "For the record; if your sister Bella is shelding them their mind is blocked, even if I can break through her own sheld." As I break eye contact with Casper we laugh, all three of the boys joining us after a second.

"Alsès, Casper. My Queen, my Crowned Prince." A child spoke, bowing. "Jellica? What on earth are you doing here child!?" Alsès hugged her spinning in circles like she had when being reunited with my brother. Man! That feels so long ago now. "I came here with Mum and Dad to see my brother Jughead. He's on his way over here to meet you now." The ghoul explained looking back, four of us followed suit and saw a boy with a jacket matching Jellica's and a beanie with a brim resembling a crown. "You must Jughead." Alsès said offering her hand. The child moved Al's hand way. "Jellybean! What was that for!?" The new comer asked. "Al had just forgotten one of her abilities; a full mind read, with just the touch of her hand." She looks so innocent explaining it like that. "Young Lady! I am very much able to control my abilities!" My sister scolds the kid. "Please, allow me to shake your hand. I am Loom Luna Alsès Kaitlyn Black-Cullen, High Queen of Narnia and your cousin; Young Prince." Alsès typically turns as regal as the Queen of England when she admitted to being royalty. But, he laughs in her face. Like this is a joke, surely this has been explained.

I look at my sister who just moves her eye left and right saying 'no, he simply does not believe. Even though he did travel with our kind.' I sigh. "Wesen (VES-sən)" a word that describes perfectly what Alsès and the rest of us are, what this boy is. "What?" Jughead asked. "Wesen, it's what you are. A supernatural being or a creature that can appear human." I explain he almost walked away but my brother grabbed his arm. Seth knows nothing about this kid. So as the only pure wolf who can read our Alpha's mind, he had to. "Forsythe Pendleton Jones III. Your parents are wesen. Narnia, the world you come from, is the original home of all wesen. Aslan had created our kind. Allow me to show you, please." Alsès pleaded with him. "Fine, but don't think for one second that I will legitimately buy this junk." He bites at her. Jughead offers his hand, Alsès takes it as if she was to arm wrestle him, by the way she would totally win. She looks at Jughead, making eye contact. I got no clue what she showed him, but is eyes grew bigger than his head. "I don't believe you!" He pulled away, grabbing his sister. "I- i-" Alsès just stands there. Stuttering. "Come on Bud, you saw what Sabrina can do. Alsès is way more powerful than anything I've ever seen!" Robin explained stepping closer to the beanie wearing boy. "Th-thank you." Al stutters once again.

"Well, when in doubt, spell it out!" Alsès practically chants. Alsès puts both hands towards her own waist, fingers and palms spread wide, almost facing the sky. I've seen this stance before, done by Alsès when she tries to 'show off' at least three of her abilities at once and when Bella is guarding a lot of people at once. I've also seen Alic use the stance as well. Alsès must have done something wrong, because although she does turn each element into another; sparks start coming from the water that is coming from her hands. Soon the grass catches fire, and Alister and Jay ran over trying to restore the grass at their sister's feet. "What is going on!?" Jay asked after everything was back to what it was a moment ago. "How am I supposed to know!?... It's happening again! I can't control it!" Alsès shouts. Percy ran over with water hovering in the air. Annabeth followed him with a bucket. "Here!" The two said in unison to the most powerful wesen I have ever met. Alsès dunked her hands in the bucket, now full of the water Percy was holding just a few seconds ago. Just then Casper had picked me up, moving us a few yards away from our friends. The 6 of them ran, as fast as the two half-bloods could run, over to the beach. Alsès shrugged out her wings, flew up into the air, and then dived right in the water.

Casper then used his vampire speed to take us out of the many part of the camp and into New Greece. Each member of the Black-Cullen family has their own room. Well, mated pairs do share a room. "Hey, um, Leah?" My best friend's little brother started. "Yes, Cas?" I asked in return. He kissed me. It was different from that of what I had once shared with Sam. But then my mate pulled away. "I'm sorry." He shyed away from me. "Casper, you have nothing to be sorry about. You are just a pup, even though you are older than me. This is still new to you. We have a long time to figure this out, we don't have to rush." I said with a hand on his very young face. "We can take it slow?" I nodded. "Will you stay in here? I've never really been by myself at night. Typically we sleep in twin sets. Al is not the only one who can't sleep alone." Casper looked down at the blanket on his bed. Specifically the picture of a lion on his right hand side. "That's your patronus right? A lion? Ro had said something about it, I think." He looked at me. "I don't have a patronus. Not that I know of, anyway. They don't really teach that at Durmstrong." It was my turn to look at him. "Oh, I guess I heard wrong. You look tired. Today is just your first day as a wolf. The first shift is the most tiring. If you want I'll stay in here while you take a nap. Not to mention we Seth's party in a few hours, if Al is able to regain control of her powers." And before I finished speaking he was asleep.