Ch. 12: I Am A Wolfblood!

(Jacob's point of view)

"What about the other's?" Charlie asked. "Well, I don't remember what Zoey's fur looks like. Rosey and Casper have very light brown fur. Henry, I've never seen him go wolf. Killen, same thing, I don't know. Alice, I have never heard of her going wolf, so I don't even know if she knows." I replied
to Charlie.

"What do I not know?" Alice asked as she came into the living room. "Your own fur colour. I didn't know that you had enough wolf blood in you to go wolf." Jasper said to my oldest niece Alice. "Well, when I was two I went wolf for the first time. When Alsès went wolf for the first time, I went wolf for the second time and I chased after her... I have red fur." Alice told us almost embarrassed.

"Jane, and Astoria didn't get the gene for it. Daphne on the other hand has fur that is a cross between mine and Alsès' fur colours." Alice continued. "Zoey has black fur. That's all I know." Alice then walked out of the house.

"Dad, someone wants to apologize for their actions earlier." Seth told Charlie, his and Leah's stepfather. "Okay son, who's apologizing?" He asked Seth. Alsès then stepped out from behind Seth, still in her vesin form. "Charlie, I'm sorry for being scared earlier, I've always been told to run away from humans when I vesin." Alsès said, her wolf/dragon tail almost tucked between her legs. "Alsès, I will never hurt you guys especially you, because of how much you mean to my son." Charlie said putting an arm around Seth. "Thanks dad!" Seth told Charlie.

"Alsès, uncle Jacob, look what I've been colouring!" Killen said showing us a picture.

"That's beautiful sweets! Who helped you get the picture?" Alsès asked Killen

"That's beautiful sweets! Who helped you get the picture?" Alsès asked Killen. "Jasper helped me find it and print it out. Embry gave me the idea to colour the houses like that." Killen said looking back at my half brother and my best friend. "Thank you." Was all I said to them. "So pup, you want to finish it?" I asked her. "Can I finish it in here?" Killen asked me and Kitlynn. "Of course you can little sis." Alsès/Kitlynn replied.

'Kitlynn' was supposed to be Alsès' middle name, her mother chose it. The tribe gave her the name when she was brought to her first meeting. I guess you could say it is her Quileute name. "Jake, Jacob, is it okay if I go back with Charlie to see Leah and Sue?" Al must have been trying to get my attention. "Kit, it's getting late. It would be better if you went tomorrow." I told her. "Jacob, the girls can just have a sleep over." Charlie insisted. "Charlie, I don't want her away from me the next few nights, it's a full moon. Alsès and her siblings all turn during the full moon." I admitted to him.

"Jake, this will be Killen's first full moon. She turned for the first time the day before we came to Forks." Kitlynn/Alsès told me. "Have you guys taken any Wolvesbane yet?" I asked her. "Everyone except Killen has. Even little Regulus." Kit said in return. "So we only need to worry about Kills losing her mind then?" I asked my niece. "Yes Jacob, she's the only one we have to worry about." Alsès/Kitlynn said in return.

(Alsès/Kitlynn's point of view)

"Quick question Jake. If I've taken Wolvesbane, then why can't I stay at Charlie's place tonight? Especially since he knows that I will turn, and Leah is going to be there to help if anything goes wrong." I asked and explained to my uncle. "Loom Luna Alsès Kaitlynn Black! My answer is NO!" Jake yelled in my face. "Go to your room NOW!" he boomed, I ran out and went to my room crying.

(Seth's point of view)

"Jacob you didn't have to yell at her!" I told him. I started to go upstairs to Alsès' room. "Seth, I want you to stay down here!" Jake yelled at me. "1, You have no right to command me. 2, Alsès is my imprint, she needs me!... You would do that the same thing for Renesmee." I told Jake.

When I reached Al's room I heard crying. "Alsès..." I opened the door with out waiting for her to answer. "Hey... please don't cry. Jake can't stop me from seeing you. Okay?" I told my mate. "I want to go home!" Alsès told me while crying. "Please don't leave, I see you have my jacket out. Do you want to put it on?" I asked her. "No..." she said, still crying. Then she looked up at me, I kissed her forehead. She still looked at me, now asking for something. "Do you want a kiss Loca?" I asked her. She had a sad smile on her lips. I took it as a yes and kissed her. "I love you too Omega." She said in reply to my kiss.

"I'm going to see what room I want to stay in and then I will be right back.  Okay?" I asked Alsès. "Okay. I love you." She told me. "I love you too baby!" I replied to my mate.

I left Alsès' current room. A few minutes later I found the room I wanted. I have to ask Edward if his old room is up for grabs. "Hey Edward, is your room here in the main house up for grabs?" I asked him. "Yes, you didn't like the other rooms?" He asked as if he couldn't read minds. "You think Alsès will like this room the best?" Edward asked again. "The view is the woods! She loves being outside." I replied to him. "Okay, you guys can have my old room. Jake pretty much grounded Alsès right?" He asked. I just nodded my head. "I'll go talk to him." Edward left to go talk to Jake, I just went to back to Alsès.

"Guess what." I told Alsès when I opened the door. "What? Jake wants me to go back to England?" She asked. "No." I said walking over to Al's bed. "Edward is going to talk to Jacob, about us moving into Edwards old room." I told her after I sat next to her on her bed. "Oh Okay, I'm scared... that Jake will still send me back home." She told me looking at the floor. "Alpha, this last time you blacked out, Jake was extremely upset. I've never seen him like that, not even for your cousin." I told Alsès hugging her.

Just then, someone was knocked on the door. "Don't worry Jake, I'll pack my stuff and Killen and I will be gone by the end of the week." Alsès said. Jake opened the door, "young lady; you and Killen are not going anywhere! You are home! Forever!" Jake told her. "Really!?" she asked him. She was standing in front of Jake, he pulled her chin up so he could look her in the eyes. "Kitlynn, I want you guys to have your blood family around you no matter what!" After he said that, Jake gave her a hug and kissed the top of Al's head.

"The strength of the wolf is the pack! The strength of the tribe is the chief!" Jake remained Alsès. "Wolfbloods stick together; and I am a Wolfblood!" Alsès replied to Jake.