Ch. 53: The Hollow?

(The 'Hollow's' point of view)

"Ro! Do not go any closer!" A voice warned. Something growled at 'Ro'. "It's a female?" Another voice said, Ro maybe. "Cousin, I think you should walk back towards Sam and Paul now." A third voice called to Ro. "Rosealinta Zoeinta Alsèinta! We told you to stop!" The first voice said, something flew around. "Alsès!" Ro called out to Alsès. "Speak." A man's voice. "Hello?" I shakily said as I opened my eyes. "Her eyes don't seem all white like the Wights do." This time a teenage boy. "I'm a Metamophagus. I was being attacked by one of those things and so I killed it and mophed into one myself." I said as a whole bunch of wolves went behind trees and some just sat down and were fully clothed humans. "What are you guys?" I asked looking around the circle that was around me. "I'm Alsès!" She landed with her arms crossed, her wings were like pink angel wings. "Alpha of my pack and Chief of my Tribe. This is my pack, and my coven. This is my family. No one touches my family!" Alsès explained while warning me. "I'm Analeah. I don't know how but I have not aged in a year and a half." I told her. "Come here Analeah." Her voice now commanding. "Gold? Do you drink blood, kid?" She asked. "Only animal blood. What's wrong with me? I tried to drink human blood once, I basically got sick." I explained.

A Native American looking man in a wheelchair came over to the circle. "How old are you, and how long have you been that age?" The man asked. "Grandpa." A boy walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder "Billy." His twin brother with shorter hair copied him but came from the trees wearing just a pair of shorts. "Boys why don't you just let me be!?" The older man fussed at them. "I am 16 I think. As I said, a year and a half has gone by. I'm a witch pureblood." I told them. "Okay, make Seth levitate." Alsès commanded. The short haired boy with Billy walked over. "Sis, You better be ready to catch your mate!" The boy with shoulderish length hair called over to her; so they are not even brothers. "Oh shut up Jay!" She called back. "Levicorpus!" I said focused on the boy standing in front of me. "Alsès! Help me!" He called to the winged girl. "Can a witch keep their magic when they become a Newborn?" The first boy asked. "Some can Casper, typically the purebloods; like our family." Alsès explained. "Your blood was born not bitten Loom." A different man said. "Carlisle, I have met bitten vampire purebloods in England, they still send there human children to the different schools." Alsès explained to him. "You appear to be shorter and look younger than Casper and Rosey do." Carlisle said walking over to me. Then Alsès was in front of me in less than a fraction of a second.

Alsès held her hand out to me. "Hand." As she commanded, I put my hand in her's. She placed her left hand on top of mine. "14! Carlisle, she has done nothing truly wrong. She is not like the children who have been turned before. Do I have your permission to try something? I have to show you." She said looking at the man standing right next to her. "Of course my granddaughter." He replied holding out his arm. Still holding my hand with her left, Alsès put her right hand on her second grandfather's arm. After a few seconds she pulled her hand away from mine. She must be showing him what she wants to try. "Alice, what do you see with this child?" Carlisle asked. A pixie like girl strolled towards the one with wings. They held their hands together for about 10 seconds. "Alsès will be successful with the ghoul's transformation. No complications." Alice reported to Carlisle. "Al, do you know if this has ever been done?" He looked between myself and the two girls. "I can help you, let me show you what I'm going to do." She took my hands in her's once more. I nodded in agreement with her idea, understanding that we would be the same and different to each other. "This may hurt for a few moments. But, you will be okay." She told me with a calm and steady voice. The next thing I knew both of my forearms had three long shallow cuts on them. A burn similar but different to the pain from a year and a half ago.

Alsès put a hand on my right cheek and kissed my forehead in a motherly way. "Analeah, you were in the same year as my baby brother Albus! Don't worry Love, I will take care of you. Hopefully in a few days you can eat human food again." How did she know I was in the same year as her brother, why aren't the Potters here? "Ana, I can read minds and my god-siblings are back in England. Dad and them come to visit from time to time though." She explained. "How come I've never really met you at school?" I asked aloud, mainly for everyone else. "You were not in my house, you were with Raven my god-cousin. But you do have a little brother who I had in my house, Lily is just about head over heels for 'Mikey' as she calls him. How is Michael by the way?" She was laughing and smiling. "Last time I saw him was probably just a few days after you, so I don't know." Student head of Ravenclaw, highest grades in every one of her classes. Non-verbal spells! Wandless magic! Man! I thought they would had followed through with offering her a job at Hogwarts, I heard them talking about it before I left for Christmas Holiday. I guess not. "What was that little one?" Asked a man with almost bronze hair. Looking at my old school-mate, "LoLu, apparently you might have a job at your old school." He laughed, pointing backwards at me. He then helped me up. "I'm Edward, Bella- my wife, Renesmee- our daughter, and 'Little' Regulus- her son. Oh, and my stepbrother Regulus or Jacob- Renesmee's husband as well." He explained, I looked at the copper skinned man and the girl. "It's a long story, Kitlynn can possibly explain it to you." Jacob looked towards Alsès, who now has a different set of wings.

I stared at Alsès. "How in the- what happened to your wings!? They looked like that of angels; and now they look like a more intense, colourful version of Tinker Bell's wings!" Apparently not to many of them understood me, because I had to repeat myself; twice! Americans seem to only understand American. "Really, kid? Like my niece, I too can read minds so I understood just fine. My father, Carlisle, was born and raised in England.-" he was interrupted. "And for those of us who are not Edward, Carlisle, or the children of Sirius and Baelfire Black, we have gotten used to England English. Many of us do understand because the kids forget to code switch to American English. So for the record, we were just shocked that you had never seen her fairy wings before." another man who was still pale, but had much more muscle to him explained while laughing and put a girl just younger me, who ran to him, on his shoulders. "Emmett, put Rosslynn down. How did you even get away from Annabeth and Leo!?" Alsès flew up to Emmett's shoulders and picked up the child. "Auntie Al, wh-" cut off. "Ross, You and Killen are not able to do this stuff yet, you need to go back now! They just noticed that you are gone. We will continue this later!" Alsès pointed away from where we were and the kid skipped off.

"Um Alpha, I'm hungry. When is breakfast?" One of the males asked. "Percy is just waiting for us to give them the all clear. You can go ring the bell if you want Quil." Alsès smiled at him. "Alpha? When did that happen?" I asked. "What was it; 6 months ago?" Alsès asked looking at the largest male. "I believe so Kitlynn." The infamous Regulus Black was back to the exact spot where he was when I first saw him.  "Thank you Uncle Regulus-Jacob Arcturus Black. But, I was speaking to the eldest member of the second generation of our pack. Sam, do you remember how long ago I took the name of Alpha?" Alsès asked; after scolding her uncle.

After Alsès had spoken, it went silent! I could hear people far enough way that it was actually a whisper for humans. "Ana, your inner voice is very loud!" Henry, an old friend of mine, claimed as he put his hands over his ears, Alister did the same thing. Alsès and the other guy must be tuning me out. "Please child! You are thinking very loudly. It's hurting my brain!" Alister explained. "Come, you must be starving!" The boy who looks just like the Pureblood Prince, Jay, said as he approached me. "I'm sorry, I don't know if I can eat human food yet. By the way, who are you? You aren't a Black, are you?" I asked him. I know that this is in no way Jay because, Jay is off to the side and you don't really learn illusion magic at Hogwarts; not to mention, the hair is different and it had some what been mentioned already. "No. I'm Seth, I'm the Omga of the pack. Al and I imprinted on each other. I guess more or less, I'm kind of your dad now." He smiled down at me. I don't think me being 4'11" even, the same exact height as Alister, helped. These boys are like 6-7 feet tall.

"Hey, you said that you were a witch right?" Seth asked, scratching the back of his neck. "Yes. And for the record, I can still do magic." I told him, I can't believe that they thought that I couldn't use it anymore. "How old are you?" I look right at him, waiting for the answer. "Me, I'm 23. Kitlynn is 96 years older than me. I'm just plain 23, until March 18th anyway." That is a HUGE gap. "March 18th 1997, and February 14th 1901. Yup! That's the gap between Alsès and me. My sister Leah and Al were the bestest of best friends before and for a short time after I was born. The thing is, me and her have mostly been inseparable sense I was born. Sometimes, Leah and I do get along but not usually. I love my big sister! Both of them really, Bella is my stepsister. Well, let's go and meet everyone else." Seth told me. We walked off after Seth told Al what we were doing.