Ch.2 : The Alpha Talk!

"Jake!" All of us yelled when we saw our uncle. "Hey guys! Don't knock me over!" My favorite, and only biological uncle still alive said as we almost knocked him down. "Sam said that the three of us need to talk? Well I think Sam meant it as just the three of us, right?" I  asked really confused I know Jacob could tell that I had no idea what was about to happen. "Well, we have a tribe meeting in a few minutes so I want to talk to you about it then." Jacob was being very sneaky about this. Only giving off a sly Slytherin-esk smile. "Okay, can I have a hint? Does it involve imprinting?" I ask kind of looking in Seth's direction. "Well my sweet AlyKat, you will have to wait and see." he told me. With that I just go over to my best friend that I have known since the second day of his life and grabbed his hand.

(At the tribe meeting)

"As some of you know, a few of my Grandkids have come home and I have something to ask one of them." My grandfather Billy Black said to the tribe. "Miss Loom Luna Alsès Kaitlynn Black would you please come and stand with Sam and Jacob?" I did as I was told, because we all know when the (acting) Chief asks you to do something; it is just a nice way of telling you to do it. "Yes, Grandfather?" I asked kind of sheepishly. "How old are you my dear?" He asked. "19." I replied. "Al, we all know that you are older than that for goodness sake they know that I am well over 200. So Princess, please tell them how old you are." Grandpa had gotten not just the attention of the tribe but of my dog too. "I am 119 now Grandpa. May I ask why you and or the tribe needs to know this?" I replied.

"Well. The last time you and some of your siblings were here, I had talked to your sister Bloom and your brother Jay. And they both agreed that you would be a good Chief and Alpha, but I would like to know what you think. Of course you would start with just being Alpha. So Alsès, what do you say my dear?" I got lost in Seth's eyes! "Well, can an Alpha female imprint!?... Come here Omega!" That was all I could say, and it seemed like that's all they expected from me anyways. "Seth? Now can you please tell me what it was that you had to wait until now!? It's killing me!" I said to him while we were hugging. "Well, is it possible for both a Male wolf and an Alpha female to imprint on each other?" Seth had asked not just me, but the other pack members as well. "All I know is that I can imprint-" Leah interrupted me! "That day you came with Esme to see Mom and Seth after he was born, the two of you imprinted on each other." I was shocked at what I had just heard. "We imprinted on each other!?" We said in unison. "That explains a lot." We did it again. Seth then kissed my forehead, and I didn't tell him no and I didn't push him away.

"One thing." I said. "Yes? What is it Alpha?" Seth replied kissing my forehead again. "You are a pure wolf I'm not, I'm part vampire. Not to mention everything else that I am." I reminded what seemed to be the whole tribe. "We can deal with that when the time comes Loca." I love it when he calls me 'Loca'! Probably because I am crazy especially when I'm around him. With that he and I both laughed. Seth lifted my head till our eyes met. He leaned in, I guess I did too because the next thing I knew we were both pulling away from each other but slowly so we kissed, actually kissed! That was both of ours first kiss. Boy am I glad that I waited for it to be with the guy that would imprint on me and that I imprinted on as well! It was perfect! My siblings and Bunny casted off spells, making fireworks go off when he kissed me again.